Cipheos

Young & Naughty's magician
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
ive only got my daily quests, tracer and mercy on my quest logs. :(
Hmm we are running in to a few problems with migrations as well. Some people have already sent me some saves which were completely unsalvagable. I wonder why we didn't run in to this with our closed testing team... If you could send your save file and persistent file (they should be located in `%appdata%\RenPy\ACADEMY34-v0.2.3`) it might help me figure this out!

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
ive only got my daily quests, tracer and mercy on my quest logs. :(
Oof turns out the bug with migrations was pretty bad (it just deletes all your progress.. Yea...). I'm really wondering how none of our testers noticed this. You can download v0.7.6 from our website, it should work. I'd love to hear if it fixes your problem as well, it fixes most reports. Thank you for your patience <3

Edit: It's 0.7.6 now, this release has been a disaster... Sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: cooldude33

rewyb

Sep 22, 2017
Changelog for 0.7.6 seems to be the same as 0.7.2?
edit: Unless that's just due to 0.7.2 being a patreon-only version, and the changelog is for the additions since the last public version..?
And the changes since 0.7.2 are just bugfixes?

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Changelog for 0.7.6 seems to be the same as 0.7.2?
edit: Unless that's just due to 0.7.2 being a patreon-only version, and the changelog is for the additions since the last public version..?
And the changes since 0.7.2 are just bugfixes?
Uh yea you're right, it's the difference with the last public version. For 0.7.6 we fixed some bugs but mainly overhauled the replay system because it caused problems with saving/loading among other things. There should also be two new easter eggs but they are mainly targeted at our Discord community.

Reactions: tnbounds

ohboiimdone

Dec 6, 2018
Uh yea you're right, it's the difference with the last public version. For 0.7.6 we fixed some bugs but mainly overhauled the replay system because it caused problems with saving/loading among other things. There should also be two new easter eggs but they are mainly targeted at our Discord community.
for some reason i still cant trigger the devil mercy Easter egg. I picked up the red ribbon but that doesnt trigger anything. Also no other quest triggered after you find the 3rd jammer and sombra's unlock lvl2 xray

Reactions: Ullubu

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
for some reason i still cant trigger the devil mercy Easter egg. I picked up the red ribbon but that doesnt trigger anything. Also no other quest triggered after you find the 3rd jammer and sombra's unlock lvl2 xray
Red ribbon unlocks secret pic, not secret scene. Devil Mercy have nothing to do with it.
After finding 3rd jammer and finishing quest, you end this storyline. There's nothing after that.

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
This is a fun little game. The artstyle is nice, the potential is there, and I love X-Ray.

Content is definitely lacking for now, but it's understandable considering IRL stuff. Personally would love building up a harem and maybe some more romance, but that's just me. Also love lesbians, but that's just everybody.

I'll keep an eye on this, it's nice so far.

• Love
Reactions: Skads and Cipheos

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
It's all nice and stuff, but where's the rest of the replays?
Which? Did I miss any? I posted a console line a few pages back which unlocks the whole gallery. I'm pretty sure we made replays for all scenes, it would be difficult to miss one :eek:

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Um I checked your save, in your todo list it says you still have to see mercy after class on monday. Though besides that I checked your logs and they indicate that the devil Mercy scene has already been triggered in this save... I couldn't explain that unless it has, maybe you skipped through it? It happens when you drink Sombra's tequilla again on friday. You can only trigger it once though.

Reactions: ohboiimdone

Deleted member 81569

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2017
I played for about 30 minutes and is this game really that on rails? I mean at this point you cannot even call it a "game" it's a webcomic where you click to advance the pages.

Like legit, the art is amazing but there's no gameplay in the first 30 minutes and quite frankly i don't feel like investing more time to discover.(dev you should really take a hard look at this.)

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Why is the banner graphic a bunch of dudes? Should this have the gay tag, or? Not looking to play a gay game.. it says it's not, but that banner image screams gay. So which is it?

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes