Cipheos

Young & Naughty's magician
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Why is the banner graphic a bunch of dudes? Should this have the gay tag, or? Not looking to play a gay game.. it says it's not, but that banner image screams gay. So which is it?
We're aware of that, but so far it's not possible to get intimate with other male characters yet. Tracer is 100% not a dude and you can fuck her. But she is bisexual (in our universe) if that's a turn off.

I was wondering whether maybe they could add a "definitely not yaoi" tag

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I played for about 30 minutes and is this game really that on rails? I mean at this point you cannot even call it a "game" it's a webcomic where you click to advance the pages.

Like legit, the art is amazing but there's no gameplay in the first 30 minutes and quite frankly i don't feel like investing more time to discover.(dev you should really take a hard look at this.)
We are, we jus haven't had enough content to make it very elaborate. I think with the next content update will be a nice time to change that!

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
We're aware of that, but so far it's not possible to get intimate with other male characters yet. Tracer is 100% not a dude and you can fuck her. But she is bisexual (in our universe) if that's a turn off.

Definitely not a turn off if she's bi, lesbians are great. I just didn't want to DL a game if it had male on male stuff. You might just want to rethink that banner image, maybe put some chics up there instead of dudes. It gives the wrong impression at the moment.

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
I've finished all the Xray stuff and Mercy's quest line is that all there is for know just wanna make sure I don't miss anything.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018

Please don't make any gay content. I don't want to walk away from the game. But if that stick on stick shit starts i'm walking.

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Definitely not a turn off if she's bi, lesbians are great. I just didn't want to DL a game if it had male on male stuff. You might just want to rethink that banner image, maybe put some chics up there instead of dudes. It gives the wrong impression at the moment.
We've already been working on a new one, thank you ;)

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I've finished all the Xray stuff and Mercy's quest line is that all there is for know just wanna make sure I don't miss anything.
Yea you should be able to see most girls on campus nude now. It sounds less impressive when you put it that way but it was a lot of work haha. But yea that's all, unless you forgot to bang tracer. Next you will be able to bang Brigitte!

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
I've played this for a few versions now, and I gotta say, I really love the game. The art style is fantastic and the storyline is hilarious. Keep up the great work, guys!

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
How often are releases for this game? Think I'll jump in when Mei is added but she's not due til 0.9
Me too man, me too. We've kind of learned a hard lesson about raising expectations, so I don't think it would be wise to estimate it. Mainly because we still have dayjobs to worry about and so our free time to work on the game varies. It will be a few more months at least.

Just know that I'll do everything I can to expedite it, because I really want Mei!

AdventOfficer

Nov 20, 2018
You know, I'm very glad that this game exists. Because there are no other similar games in the overwatch universe. Many peoples here is complain, that the main problem of this game, its the absence of any activities, or their excessive repeatability. And really, it's great that you decided to add a skill system. This thing will allow you to get rid of disadvantages that i mentioned before.
For example, just imagine:
if you need to be stronger, you go to Zarya.
You need agility, ask about it Shimada brothers.
Want to drink a lot, not suffer from it and at the same time learn the charm, here's McCree.
Want to know everything, and spy for some girls, Sombra is your best friend.
Do you want to build some good gadgets for unappropriated usage? Here is Brigitte or Torb.
Do you want to hang out with scientists? Then use library or something.
And, of course- they will not train you for free.
Tie the accessibility of quests and relationships levels to the mc's abilities - here you have the gameplay. Let people choose between the characters, build a sequence of playthrough events depending on this choice- and they will play it again, with different choices.
I would also like some mini-events that are dependent on your abilities. For example,
if u doesn't have any gadgets, but you want to look into a female shower, and you know how to climb, there is one scene.
You do not know how to climb, but familiar with Sombra/Brigitte- another scene.
Or, maybe you so handsome that you can get help from someone to reach that window?
Or, get into someone's room/window and discover something that you shouldn't see: d
Maybe mini-games on each activity, just like in Summertime saga(Climbing- pushing buttons in the correct order, etc)
More frames to animations.
And it will become a dream game.
Oh, before i forget. Why they don't let me into the dorm room at the morning, but DVA's stream is up and running? Shouldn't she studying? :D

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
You know, I'm very glad that this game exists. Because there are no other similar games in the overwatch universe. Many peoples here is complain, that the main problem of this game, its the absence of any activities, or their excessive repeatability. And really, it's great that you decided to add a skill system. This thing will allow you to get rid of disadvantages that i mentioned before.
For example, just imagine:
if you need to be stronger, you go to Zarya.
You need agility, ask about it Shimada brothers.
Want to drink a lot, not suffer from it and at the same time learn the charm, here's McCree.
Want to know everything, and spy for some girls, Sombra is your best friend.
Do you want to build some good gadgets for unappropriated usage? Here is Brigitte or Torb.
Do you want to hang out with scientists? Then use library or something.
And, of course- they will not train you for free.
Tie the accessibility of quests and relationships levels to the mc's abilities - here you have the gameplay. Let people choose between the characters, build a sequence of playthrough events depending on this choice- and they will play it again, with different choices.
I would also like some mini-events that are dependent on your abilities. For example,
if u doesn't have any gadgets, but you want to look into a female shower, and you know how to climb, there is one scene.
You do not know how to climb, but familiar with Sombra/Brigitte- another scene.
Or, maybe you so handsome that you can get help from someone to reach that window?
Or, get into someone's room/window and discover something that you shouldn't see: d
Maybe mini-games on each activity, just like in Summertime saga(Climbing- pushing buttons in the correct order, etc)
More frames to animations.
And it will become a dream game.
Oh, before i forget. Why they don't let me into the dorm room at the morning, but DVA's stream is up and running? Shouldn't she studying? :D
Yea that's sort of what we are going for but with what little content we have it would be a bit much at this point. We're going to transition to more stuff like that though.

Nah D.Va has people to do that for her

Reactions: AdventOfficer

AdventOfficer

Nov 20, 2018
Yea that's sort of what we are going for but with what little content we have it would be a bit much at this point.
I get it, you want to build up core features and characters first, and then expand the gameplay. Good. I can only wish to your team best of luck. And, if i not spend all my extra money on some useless stuff, i will support you too

• Love
Reactions: Cipheos

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
Me too man, me too. We've kind of learned a hard lesson about raising expectations, so I don't think it would be wise to estimate it. Mainly because we still have dayjobs to worry about and so our free time to work on the game varies. It will be a few more months at least.

Just know that I'll do everything I can to expedite it, because I really want Mei!
Nice, I look forward to it! Fingers crossed we get a nice POV titfuck scene with her, seems rude not to.

• Love
Reactions: Cipheos

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I get it, you want to build up core features and characters first, and then expand the gameplay. Good. I can only wish to your team best of luck. And, if i not spend all my extra money on some useless stuff, i will support you too
Thank you very much!!!

Nice, I look forward to it! Fingers crossed we get a nice POV titfuck scene with her, seems rude not to.
I will pass that one on to our writer :p

ilego

Dec 8, 2018
Yea you should be able to see most girls on campus nude now. It sounds less impressive when you put it that way but it was a lot of work haha. But yea that's all, unless you forgot to bang tracer. Next you will be able to bang Brigitte!
I don't know what I am doing wrong? I can't seem to make anyone else nude but this isn't happening for me? I can only do tracer. I got tired of doing same thing after a hour (the classes over and over) so yes I did us a save game editor to get the spy cam but I cant doing anything else now?

Reactions: cooldude33

ilego

Dec 8, 2018
Of course there's gonna be Zarya, but Brigitte and Mei are first on the line :}
I just care about dva and tracer I apologize if this sounded rude I just got my new computer and can play your new update...except I can't cause of above post.

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes