JuanokuG4

Dec 26, 2018
Wdym? Oh ooo I think I see what you meant, I didn't mean anything that complex lol. I just meant a condition thingy during fight scenes if there were any
combat systems in ren'py are hardly ever fun, much less functional. Maybe just stick to visual novels for the visual novel engine

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
It's in the options menu. It'll ask for a text file with some pseudo-code in it. Someone dropped a text file a little ways back that has all the names and some wizardy to make 'em show up right.

Though it was a couple versions ago, and doesn't include the Mc's name, so maybe it could use updating.
Here's the one I used, with the MC's name fixed. No guarantees it's plug and play, I only used one braincell for this, but it should work.

Reactions: Young_Naughty

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
so how do i get to the clipboard to import names??
1. You copy the names from this post
2. You launch Academy34 and enter game setting, then click "Import names" at the bottom right
3. It will ask for a confirmation to use your clipboard code to paste into game - click yes

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
combat systems in ren'py are hardly ever fun, much less functional. Maybe just stick to visual novels for the visual novel engine
I think I'm rly missing smt lol. What do you all mean by combat system? I'm not talking abt a complex combat system.
Smt rly simple, I actually don't rly care abt the whole combat system thingy lol, it could even be a linear fight for all I care. I just wanna see some sexy fanart combat with sex as the cherry on top lol.
Idk if supehuman (sry if I keep using this one it's bc it's kinda a reference for me in the renpy AVN industry lol) uses a combat system then Ig I find them super fun. Knowing that, depending on your corruption, skill, power or even the combat choices the outcome could be different and that it could have long lasting effect. I find that pretty sexy.
However it doesn't mean this game should take the same path, it's prtty different from superhuman. They should adapt that on wheter they want to do multiple paths, if they can actually manage to pull the multiple paths..
.What I'm saying is that they should adapt it to wherever they see their game going.

I will add that it's more of a long term suggestion, b4 considering adding anything they should 1st experiment, test, try, have fun with some AVNs that have a combat system (they are super rare so don't expect a ton of study material lol), study them...

They alrdy have their thing and it's working I don't see why they would implement it now. They could even do it after finishing this game and make another version or a sequel with fights, bonus plots, sex scenes, so many possibilities.

THX

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Sitara P1 [Uncen].gif
SITARA, PART 1 — $10 RELEASE

What kind of books is she reading? And why is there TWO of them?!

Everyone knows that librarians must be horny, that's the law. But building the entirety of Sitara's character around a single cliché seemed a little on the nose. There had to be something else to help her stand out among the crowd...

And then it hit us — Symmetra, the character that heavily inspired Sitara's appearance, can create objects out of light. An actual physical projections of anything she wants. Including herself. What could be better than a single horny librarian? Exactly! Two equally horny librarians, that look and act alike! But the best part, Sitara can see and feel everything her holographic copy does, be that a sense of touch, an unusual excitement, or... something else entirely. Do you see the ocean of possibilities it opens? We do.

This story will go places you never imagined were possible in our game.

DOWNLOAD:
> <
MORE INFO:
> <

If you enjoy what we do and would like to take part in shaping our game's future, be sure to and get access to this and every upcoming closed testing, as well as many other rewards!

ilego

Dec 8, 2018
We're a little perplexed as to why you would use save editor for Academy, since the game features a cheat mode, gallery unlock and "skip to new content" option. You can easily access all content on a new save without using a save editor.

As to how to fix it, pretty sure the error text already has the clear instructions:

1. Open up [Academy folder]\renpy\savetoken.py and find the line (use Ctrl+F):
if token_dir is None:

2. Replace the None with True, so that the line looks like:
if token_dir is True:

3. Save the file.
I was trying for other games not yours but thanks

ilego

Dec 8, 2018
We're a little perplexed as to why you would use save editor for Academy, since the game features a cheat mode, gallery unlock and "skip to new content" option. You can easily access all content on a new save without using a save editor.

As to how to fix it, pretty sure the error text already has the clear instructions:

1. Open up [Academy folder]\renpy\savetoken.py and find the line (use Ctrl+F):
if token_dir is None:

2. Replace the None with True, so that the line looks like:
if token_dir is True:

3. Save the file.
someone mentioned

"It means you need to find a file called security_keys.txt and text edit it to contain nothing except

signing-key

if you are getting file created on other device warnings or you can get slammed with Renpy's modified file bullshit that refuses to let you load saves. Young_Naughty

Bir2

Aug 3, 2021
It's been a long time since I last played this game, what happened to the characters?? Why are some completely different?

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
That is true, but I was just saying, and plus Nintendo is notorious for things like that, a big example of this is the lawsuit against palworld.
Well for Palworld, it's a PATENT case, not a like copyright one or what have you. Which is actually MORE BULLSHIT because game mechanic patents are fucking absurd and kneecaps the gaming industry. It's the reason there are no more loading minigames or why nobody ever borrowed the Nemesis System from those Lord of the Ring games.

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes