Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...it is true, on the other hand, that the last update of the game dates back to first days of february... as a huge fan of Overwatch, i find it unacceptable... :) :/

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
YOU THOUGHT WE ARE DEAD? HA! JOKES ON YOU!
New content update available for our Officers and Commanders. We'd like to share it here right now, but we still have things to fix (typos, spelling mistakes). As soon as we finish this boring work, we'll upload it for patrons and, because we know that most of people prefer to play not pay, we'll send patched version to mod of this page.

But, if you feeling need in playing it asap, you may support us on Patreon and get it just now. We really want to hire second artist to be able to produce content faster :{

Last edited:

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
...it is true, on the other hand, that the last update of the game dates back to first days of february... as a huge fan of Overwatch, i find it unacceptable... :) :/
We really, REALLY want to be able to work faster, but considering the fact, that it's only three of us, it's kinda hard. Also, as you see, even if updates are slow, they still gonna be made.

Last edited:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
YOU THOUGHT THAT WE ARE DEAD? HA! JOKES ON YOU!
New content update available for our Officers and Commanders. We'd like to share it there just now, but we still have things to fix (typos, spelling mistakes). As soon as we finish this boring work, we'll upload it for patrons and, because we know that most of people prefer to play not pay, we'll send patched version to mod of this page.

But, if you feeling need in playing it asap, you may support us on Patreon and get it just now. We really want to hire second artist to be able to produce content faster :{
Is it possible to have the changelog please ? ^^

Cipheos

Young & Naughty's magician
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Here's the new screenshots, it would be appreciated if someone could update the op with those!

Also the TL;DR of the changelog: Lots of new artwork, plenty of nudes, no sex tho

Last edited:
Reactions: PugWug and Blayo

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
Here's the new screenshots, it would be appreciated if someone could update the op with those!

Also the TL;DR of the changelog: Lots of new artwork, plenty of nudes, no sex tho
The best way is to report your own post and say sth like "pls update OP" so the mods see it faster. I've reported it now, just so you know for the future.

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
The best way is to report your own post and say sth like "pls update OP" so the mods see it faster. I've reported it now, just so you know for the future.
I was wondering exactly that! Thank you so much! Isn't that against the rules or anything though?

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I've made a comment on the developer's patreon page some time ago, and one of them was a request for an option to play as a female MC with some unique quirks. Like having Tracer be the MC's roommate.

Reactions: BonelessSlayerUwU

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I've made a comment on the developer's patreon page some time ago, and one of them was a request for an option to play as a female MC with some unique quirks. Like having Tracer be the MC's roommate.
Oh hey I remember that! I loved that idea. I like female protagonist in general. I guess it would be a lot of work though. Young_Naughty do you think we could make this a candidate to put on the roadmap? I'd like to see what other fans have to say!

Reactions: BonelessSlayerUwU

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Oh hey I remember that! I loved that idea. I like female protagonist in general. I guess it would be a lot of work though. Young_Naughty do you think we could make this a candidate to put on the roadmap? I'd like to see what other fans have to say!
I'm all into the idea of makind female protagonist, but shit is, that it would require us to redraw all scenes, redo all MC sprites and rewrite many dialogues. It's possible, but VERY timeconsuming. Maybe, we can do it, but only with extra hands. I'll add it to our plans, but definetely won't put it on roadmap yet :v

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I'm all into the idea of makind female protagonist, but shit is, that it would require us to redraw all scenes, redo all MC sprites and rewrite many dialogues. It's possible, but VERY timeconsuming. Maybe, we can do it, but only with extra hands. I'll add it to our plans, but definetely won't put it on roadmap yet :v
Oh yea

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
X-Ray Update (0.7.2) now available for all patrons!
> <

3.30 star(s) 36 Votes