4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
Was a bit short but so far so good. I hope it doesn't get 'reworked' into a new game later like the old one.

CSLysander

Jul 13, 2021
OK, I have to say, while short, the game is excellent based on the story given so far. Quite a bit of mystery, good graphics, and it appeals in a way that it could be mainstream. There are a couple of issues I have, but not horrendous.

1. Redneck hillbilly fuckers like myself do have to work hard on the farm, but that does not mean we had it boring like you have this fellow portraying. Hell, except for a few extremely hillbilly folks I know, we have running water, electricity, and know how to party. While I can actually admit to the fact that the attire is correct to how a redneck would dress trying to be all city, most would wear jeans and a decent shirt more than the sweater over the shirt. Just saying. This is not game breaking or anything, just made me laugh. Us rednecks like when city folks try to portray us in some way, as we get good laughs.

2. Organized crime killer, as I learned as a specific type of security and as law enforcement, are really really good at blending into a scene. The way you have this organization portrayed is that these folks do not walk among people. Organized crime folks not only blend in perfectly, they do it daily, and the folks who do not make the news are walking around with people thinking they are the best folks to invite over for the game and chill at a gathering. I have seen this with a Russian gentleman who did not have tattoos, which allowed people to not think about him until it was too late. I saw the same with some South American men and women, who had me fooled until they were explained to my slow redneck self.
I am not criticizing in the least. Most people never deal with real organized crime types. For this game, I am sure it is fine what you are portraying, but Widow is far better at being what is real life than the MC. Also, the majority of crime bosses do not mind their folks getting laid. An Italian fellow I know quoted Oscar Wilde when I was at a small gathering and I was fascinated. A friend in the Marine Corps was the grandson of someone mentioned multiple times as a friend in the Gotti Autobiography and he introduced me to a couple of folks when we went to NYC. For a redneck from the hills of Tennessee, that was an experience, lol.

So, not sure if this will even be paid attention to, but thought, as a fan, I would offer my 2 pennies.

Wazzatheboss

Jun 1, 2020
This game looks very promising. Good setup, good renders, good scenario, good characters. Can't wait to see how the story evolves

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
Accept the Past Remastered [v0.1.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 313mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Why u always give mixdrop link it didn't work
What about mega and other links

Reactions: kwinZel

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Good continuation for this great game! :love:
Looking forward to the next updates (y)

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
Just started playing. I remember playing the original and liking it. I remember Rena looking different, now she looks way better! From anime fan to E- girl. I like her ahegao face! Hope to see her perform it again, perhaps have the MC help her induce the expression! Glad to see this project continues. I will follow it, good luck!

Oct 8, 2019
I have only one problem with this, Widow. She is obviously going to be a big part of the story but she looks WAY too much like Josy from Being A DIK. Beyond that, I can't see many other things that I would say are problems. Either way, best of luck.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I have only one problem with this, Widow. She is obviously going to be a big part of the story but she looks WAY too much like Josy from Being A DIK. Beyond that, I can't see many other things that I would say are problems. Either way, best of luck.
You say that like it's a bad thing. Having Josy NOT attached to fucking Maya is a wonderful thing.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes