4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Kind of shocked the dev completely fell off the map, granted the same thing happened with the original Accept the Past before the dev resurfaced. Wonder if they got busy with their job or something or if they are at least active in the Discord server.

Vicky Sidhu

May 31, 2022
Okay, will there be a remaster of the remasterd? :WaitWhat:
Jokes aside, honestly i really liked this one and was hopping it would get completed but here we are, it has the nightmarish "Abandoned" tag, now i think i too should just stop playing Uncompleted/WIP games because most dev's are no longer trustable and they drop the game whenever they feel like it without even caring about the people or the time they have spent playing the game...:FacePalm:

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Have to ask: is a "remaster" of an abandoned game destined to be abandoned as well?
Dev proved already they can't complete things, so now they're starting over with all the renders?
Abandoned,asnwer seems to be yes.

Reactions: jdw6

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Okay, will there be a remaster of the remasterd? :WaitWhat:
Jokes aside, honestly i really liked this one and was hopping it would get completed but here we are, it has the nightmarish "Abandoned" tag, now i think i too should just stop playing Uncompleted/WIP games because most dev's are no longer trustable and they drop the game whenever they feel like it without even caring about the people or the time they have spent playing the game...:FacePalm:
Welcome to 21 century,I've been saying this for a while.

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Really loved the concept of a super secret agent/merc going undercover
making friends, gfs/harem,
great renders too,
but sad to see it abandoned .

Reactions: Wazzatheboss
4.40 star(s) 9 Votes