4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I just finished the game and renders are great, I love it. It will probably be a good story too.
It's a bit disappointing for me that the femdom scene is just a dream. I hope more to come. Needs a switch mc

Last edited:

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Nothing worse than having no background color at all..No, it's even worse if you use white fonts on it:mad: Wondering if dev even tried to play. Can't be that he finds that enjoyable.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Planned tags have: Interracial and group sex. Does that mean that theres going to be ntr or swinging or voyeur? Which is it?

ZyanZedan

Jul 18, 2019
Ignore them... they have a polarized vision of what a VN should contain [tags] and what it should definitely not contain and their ego forces their hand in making their over-bearing views public.
At the end of the day people should just play what they like and maybe occasionally try something new even though that's subjective to different people it isn't that complex as you have said ego and personal experiences or preferences shouldn't be enforced.

Reactions: Otaku_Bob

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
The dev said, there wont be any ntr or sharing content. The MC will have interracial and group sex. Probably with more than two women.
I'll keep and eye out for this then, although, I can't say remember the first version of this game.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Damn it. another pointless dream sex scene added to a game as an excuse to add sex tags. i really hope they dont happen often if at all anymore. (at least give the maledom option an actual scene)

Also the center nose ring piercing also sucks but eh i guess someone finds it hot.

aside from that the story was pretty short not alot going on at the moment just introduced to some bad parts of the story. already feel sorry for the dancer.

BUT i'm curious so we'll see how the game goes. oh and renders are pretty good too.

kwinZel

Dec 2, 2021
Thanks for the kind reviews so far.

But boy this takes time and money.
Funding would really help me out releasing in higher quality and more regular.

I want this to become a real banger of a game.

If you cant afford to become a patreon, you can help me out by reviewing or liking it here.

Gracias

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
At the end of the day people should just play what they like and maybe occasionally try something new even though that's subjective to different people it isn't that complex as you have said ego and personal experiences or preferences shouldn't be enforced.
If only that would work for a certain part of the community. :HideThePain:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Thanks for the kind reviews so far.

But boy this takes time and money.
Funding would really help me out releasing in higher quality and more regular.

I want this to become a real banger of a game.

If you cant afford to become a patreon, you can help me out by reviewing or liking it here.

Gracias
a common mistake most devs starting off is the make all their posts behind paywall. at the moment i cant even get any benefits for following you since there aren't any public posts and therefore no way for me to see how progress is going.

not trying to be a dick. but you simply dont have enough attention/patrons to rely in having everything behind a paywall.

how are you supposed to get more attention if theres nothing to pay attention to?

i'm not saying go around offering 4k renders on public. but a small update on how the games coming along once a week is ok.

at the moment i wouldnt even know if this game is alive after a week or so.

aside from that i got not much to say about the game itself. i mean we get a maledom option in the dream scene. but we pretty much get punished for it. had to skip the dream scene in the end in my main playthrough.

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
[VN] [Ren'Py] Accept the Past - Remastered [v0.1] [kwinZel] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.6GB
Repack size: 317MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = WorkUpload / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)
Can it work with joilplay

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes