HTML Accidental Mind [v3.4] [Myscra]

4.70 star(s) 40 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1518877_b37.png

Overview:
A mild-mannered shlub in a world of superpowers develops the ability to enter the dreams of other people after a horrific accident involving being crushed by a flying supervillain and uses said powers to affect those around him. A text based game with a few background images for color.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-10
Release Date: 2023-12-30
Developer: Myscra -
Censored: No
Version: 3.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

WARNING: Save files prior to 2.0 will no longer work. Sorry for the inconvenience.

DOWNLOAD
All
: - - - -

AM (1).png AM (5).png AM (2).png AM (3).png AM (4).png

Last edited by a moderator:

typhooni

Dec 30, 2018
I'm not able to run the file after extraction. Creates some .0A format I'm not familiar with.

Is that intended? If so, anyone know what I'm supposed to run this with?

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
I'm not able to run the file after extraction. Creates some .0A format I'm not familiar with.

It's an HTML, it doesn't is labelled properly. Just change the name and it works.

This is very old school point and click adventure game for puzzle solving nerds.

Reactions: ricplacekick

LittleVexy

Jan 3, 2018

Yea, looks like when this was zipped up, someone removed ".html" extension from file. Just add .html to the end of the file, to turn it back into html.

Reviewing the file, this game is made with Twine using SugarCube

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Hey guys, looks like I'm stuck inside Blaire's dream, it's asking me to click on the trophy case, but there is no map or image

EDIT : nvm, had to click in the text :FacePalm:

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
So far this seems pretty good! There's a few tag errors, missing passage stuff like that. I can't seem to be able to increase Blaire's sluttiness though..
I'm in the same boat. I'm actually enjoying it but I can't tell if I'm stuck because I've ran out of content or if something's glitched. I really feel like I've done everything I possibly can though, and I feel like my chemistry knowledge is being ignored when I should be able to use it. The 'break in' option at Kiara's house doesn't seem to do anything, which again, I can't tell if that's a glitch or not.

Reactions: tossler and moodle

hennypenny

Sep 6, 2016
I'm trying to go through the code and see where I'm going wrong and I found some softlock spots, one is with the chemistry knowledge, and fixed the code for that. I haven't checked any further than that.

Edit: I also removed the dream time limit for now, for my personal debugging reasons, I'll add them back should I fix more before OP responds.
It's a nice story and there seems to be a ton of interactions with the one girl so please continue!

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
I'm trying to go through the code and see where I'm going wrong and I found some softlock spots, one is with the chemistry knowledge, and fixed the code for that. I haven't checked any further than that.

Edit: I also removed the dream time limit for now, for my personal debugging reasons, I'll add them back should I fix more before OP responds.
It's a nice story and there seems to be a ton of interactions with the one girl so please continue!
Nice work, that did seem to get me a bit further although you will have to turn the dream timer back on as without it it's possible to get stuck in the dream once you can get past the football players (unless I'm missing a 'wake up' button). Scratch that, despite being in a dream you can still use your phone which means you can Uber your way out of it... :) That still brings up the problem of not being able to see how much money you actually have.

That reminds me, if you're feeling generous, the button to gamble at the bar is also glitched.

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
I can't get out of the part that says "click on the words" trophy box "" I clicked on the words too and it didn't work

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Seems like a nice start to a story (no pictures), but the game after the intro has a ton of bugs, of the "this doesn't work", "this ends the game unintentionally", and "this contradicts that" varieties.

Reactions: moodle

Enterre

Jun 2, 2017
Hm, from the cursory look at code, to progress to level 2 with Blaire, you need to raise her sluttiness to 20. The problem is, there's no interaction that raises her sluttiness at level 1, so you're stuck, unless you directly edit it.
Edit: Now that I think about it, wasn't there some text about MC entering and loitering in dreams influencing sluttiness? Maybe that was the indended way to increase it to 20?

Last edited:

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Hm, from the cursory look at code, to progress to level 2 with Blaire, you need to raise her sluttiness to 20. The problem is, there's no interaction that raises her sluttiness at level 1, so you're stuck, unless you directly edit it.
Edit: Now that I think about it, wasn't there some text about MC entering and loitering in dreams influencing sluttiness? Maybe that was the indended way to increase it to 20?
I'm not so sure of that, from what I can tell you need to increase her stats on the outside to be able to interact with her dream state more. That's where I'm at now. I've found a bunch of locked things in her dreams but I can't seem to do anything with them until she trusts me more and as far as I can tell the only thing I haven't done on the outside is buy the lifetime gym membership and there's no way I'm farming that without access to the gambling.

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Thanks for playing my game so far, sorry I am a shit debugger. Ill work on getting things fixed.

Getting error trying to play poker

View attachment 703508
Noted, I switched everything from links to buttons for aesthetic reasons and thought I caught everything

Seems like a nice start to a story (no pictures), but the game after the intro has a ton of bugs, of the "this doesn't work", "this ends the game unintentionally", and "this contradicts that" varieties.
Anything in particular I can work on?

Haha whoops, I'm going to remove that restriction in the next iteration. In the meantime console code is SugarCube.State.variables.blaire.slt if you want to set it.

despite being in a dream you can still use your phone which means you can Uber your way out of it... :) That still brings up the problem of not being able to see how much money you actually have.
...I did not think of the Uber thing. I will fix that and the money for the next iteration.

4.70 star(s) 40 Votes