hennypenny

Sep 6, 2016
Fixed not being able to make the explosives
Fixed Kiara not in class
Fixed not able to enter dream in class
Slight color change of key words
Added money counter
Increased the amount of money you get for micro work
Added sexiness increase to dance at bar interaction at level 1, so hopefully that should make it so you can progress with the game (increase is 4 and you need 20 total)
Fixed not able to break into Walsh House (but it doesnt do anything)
Fixed not being able to play poker
Fixed not able to see status message for levels 2 and 4 in Blaire's status screen

Some other stuff I don't remember

Last edited:

hennypenny

Sep 6, 2016
Thanks for playing my game so far, sorry I am a shit debugger. Ill work on getting things fixed.

Noted, I switched everything from links to buttons for aesthetic reasons and thought I caught everything

Anything in particular I can work on?

Haha whoops, I'm going to remove that restriction in the next iteration. In the meantime console code is SugarCube.State.variables.blaire.slt if you want to set it.

...I did not think of the Uber thing. I will fix that and the money for the next iteration.
Sorry, I wrote my fixes down while you made your post

Enterre

Jun 2, 2017
You can't go to level 3 with Blaire since you can't raise her sluttiness to 30 and if blaire.PhoneN misspelled as blaire.phoneN which makes the check impossible.

Reactions: Phantom011

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Sorry, I wrote my fixes down while you made your post
No worries, thanks for the help.

You can't go to level 3 with Blaire since you can't raise her sluttiness to 30 and if blaire.PhoneN misspelled as blaire.phoneN which makes the check impossible.
There should be two places to increase it (jogging and dancing), but i'm getting the idea that I am not as careful as I thought I was so I will fix it tonight.

Reactions: dcontrol

Enterre

Jun 2, 2017
You can't raise your Stealth and Telepathy higher than 10, though you can raise it "from 0 to 10" and "from 20 to 30".
Events that raise your Sleath and Telepathy on the Main Street are unavailable since they're commented off in the code.
If you upgrade Blair's level to 4 without picking up uniform from dressing room you get stuck, since "BDvpkey" check in the dressing room is valid only for 1, while upgrading Blair's level rises "BDvpkey" to 2.

Reactions: Phantom011

Phantom011

Sep 30, 2018
Haven't tried it yet, but it's pretty cool that other people are helping out with code and specific bug issues/suggestions to fix them.

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Haven't tried it yet, but it's pretty cool that other people are helping out with code and specific bug issues/suggestions to fix them.
I agree, everyone has been super helpful. Which is cool since the game is no where near as established as some other ones.

Game is updated with some fixes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
I agree, everyone has been super helpful. Which is cool since the game is no where near as established as some other ones.

Game is updated with some fixes

Found a new bug. The added stealth let's you sneak into something called Cavaleri's in the Halcyon Hotel. Unfortunately there's busted buttons in there so once you go in you can't get out. Actually, I probably should have tried the phone trick again.

Edit: also the 'help blaire study' option doesn't seem to advance time.

Last edited:

hennypenny

Sep 6, 2016
You can no longer see Blaire at the club when she isn't there
Removed unnecessary /if in hotel room
Waking up after talking to Cerebralite in hotel now puts you back in hotel instead of your home
You can no longer sneak into the game when there is no game
Helping Blaire study now should advance time
Fixed broken Look button when Blaire is in chemistry class

Reactions: dcontrol

blackcarrot

May 12, 2018
Is there still some bug? I found every items in Blaire's dream and see her more than 5 times in club but still can't put trophies in case. It's day 70- Stealth 21, Telepathy 18, Dreamwalking 1. What's wrong with this?

Aug 14, 2016
Hey the sluttiness grind seems really badly balanced. If you do everything right in a week you can get 2 x 1 at the club and 2 x .5 from watching her jog and .5 from chatting with her in her backyard = 4.5 per week. And you need 20 to get to level 2. so that's 5 weeks of getting everything right to get to level 2. Which seems bonkers.

Caesarius

Jun 1, 2017
Yo this rocks, even if the Blaire route was the entire game with no plans for future expansion this would already be easily a top 10 adult HTML game, and I've played quite a few. If I have one criticism, it's just that the sluttiness grind for Blaire's very first level is kind of absurd, but that's just a numbers issue. Comment before this one actually crunched the math and I'm inclined to agree.

But that said, the overall setup and payoff of Blaire's route, combined with all the mini setup/payoffs of the evolving outfits and additional/changing/evolving scenes, makes for an extremely excellent erotic story. Your writing is very high quality and dense compared to a lot of works in this format, and the worldbuilding that's present already paints an interesting picture.

On a more personal preference note, I'm a big fan of your portrayal of 'mind control' as it were in this setting. It feels like a good deal of works either goes too far in the direction of 'mindless fuckdoll instantly' or too far in the direction of 'completely reprogram and erase their personality', and while there is a specific appeal to both, I'm much more fond of the more subtle, "benign" (as much as mind control can be) take on it present here.

All in all, keep up the good work. With this much high quality content coming from not just the first release of the game, but your first release ever? I'm real excited to see where this project goes next.

Reactions: moodle

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Is there still some bug? I found every items in Blaire's dream and see her more than 5 times in club but still can't put trophies in case. It's day 70- Stealth 21, Telepathy 18, Dreamwalking 1. What's wrong with this?
The sluttiness score may be too low, I messed up the game balance so if you use the console and type this in:
SugarCube.State.variables.blaire.slt = 20 it should work, you may need SugarCube.State.variables.blaire.aff = 20 as well. You can now see the scores in the index file for Blaire

Hey the sluttiness grind seems really badly balanced. If you do everything right in a week you can get 2 x 1 at the club and 2 x .5 from watching her jog and .5 from chatting with her in her backyard = 4.5 per week. And you need 20 to get to level 2. so that's 5 weeks of getting everything right to get to level 2. Which seems bonkers.
Noted, I was trying to stick to a narrative reason for the increases but it is grindy, my apologies for that. Entering her dream now gives you +2 up to the current cut off (20 at level 1, 30 at level 2, etc). This should speed things up significantly.

Yo this rocks, even if the Blaire route was the entire game with no plans for future expansion this would already be easily a top 10 adult HTML game, and I've played quite a few. If I have one criticism, it's just that the sluttiness grind for Blaire's very first level is kind of absurd, but that's just a numbers issue. Comment before this one actually crunched the math and I'm inclined to agree.

But that said, the overall setup and payoff of Blaire's route, combined with all the mini setup/payoffs of the evolving outfits and additional/changing/evolving scenes, makes for an extremely excellent erotic story. Your writing is very high quality and dense compared to a lot of works in this format, and the worldbuilding that's present already paints an interesting picture.

On a more personal preference note, I'm a big fan of your portrayal of 'mind control' as it were in this setting. It feels like a good deal of works either goes too far in the direction of 'mindless fuckdoll instantly' or too far in the direction of 'completely reprogram and erase their personality', and while there is a specific appeal to both, I'm much more fond of the more subtle, "benign" (as much as mind control can be) take on it present here.

All in all, keep up the good work. With this much high quality content coming from not just the first release of the game, but your first release ever? I'm real excited to see where this project goes next.
Thanks for this, I was honestly more worried about my writing than my coding (and everyone has seen how sad that is). I too have always liked slow progression, I've found a few things that start out nice and slow and then its like, whoops gangbang.

Mini Update

Hopefully once the game is in a working order I'll start working on the next main character, Kiara and add some story progression, the wellness visits from Prism.

Aug 14, 2016
Noted, I was trying to stick to a narrative reason for the increases but it is grindy, my apologies for that. Entering her dream now gives you +2 up to the current cut off (20 at level 1, 30 at level 2, etc). This should speed things up significantly.
Thanks for taking the feedback. But if you wanted to stick with narrative reasons, why not just increase the amount you get for each event? say +4 for dancing and +2 for watching her jog/sunbathe.

Reactions: moodle

Enterre

Jun 2, 2017
Thanks for taking the feedback. But if you wanted to stick with narrative reasons, why not just increase the amount you get for each event? say +4 for dancing and +2 for watching her jog/sunbathe.
Personally I don't think that at initial stages of mind control you could get a lot of slut points by regular means, even if you have established the link. Actually using superpowers at level 1-2 should be the way to go from narrative standpoint.
Unless you get some kind of an upgrade/mind construct that let's you affect linked people more (like x2-x3 magnification at initial stages) by interacting with them?

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
One parts narrative in that she would not be feeling it that strongly yet, two parts not wanting to make edits and somehow make the game unplayable by accident (More than once I have hit the touchpad on my laptop by accident and erased entire paragraphs of code).

Personally I don't think that at initial stages of mind control you could get a lot of slut points by regular means, even if you have established the link. Actually using superpowers at level 1-2 should be the way to go from narrative standpoint.
Unless you get some kind of an upgrade/mind construct that let's you affect linked people more (like x2-x3 magnification at initial stages) by interacting with them?
An interaction amplifier is a good idea, the constructs are designed to make some things easier. I only have part of one in the game as of yet (a clock that lets you know how long you have left in the dream) so another one should be easy to include.

Time to get to work on the next content update (Start of Kiara, downtown events, and Prism check ins)

Reactions: dcontrol and errata

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
Playing v1.0c

In Blaire's dream, constructing the ladder pops up an error message because there is an extra /replace in the code.

Is there a reason that we can only train stealth/telepathy once per day in the cul-de-sac? I see that the code for training has been commented out for other areas of town.

4.70 star(s) 40 Votes