HTML Accidental Mind [v3.4] [Myscra]

4.70 star(s) 40 Votes

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
sam said exactly the opposite. both are psychic, and his inability to control the MC is tied to that. otherwise he will be jumped in his clone wihtout sending the protagonist in the hospital.
Sam is a telepath and a telekinetic

there is nothing that says MC cant be a telepath and a reality warper which also would explain why he can copy other powers when he concentrate on them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Sam is a telepath and a telekinetic

there is nothing that says MC cant be a telepath and a reality warper which also would explain why he can copy other powers when he concentrate on them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
the burden of the proof lie to you. not me.
and no, he cannot copy other power, he can borrow a power from a super he has a link.
and we know little to nothing to the extend of that ability

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
the burden of the proof lie to you. not me.
and no, he cannot copy other power, he can borrow a power from a super he has a link.
and we know little to nothing to the extend of that ability
i just said that i think that's a possibility, I never claimed to have any further insight or knowledge,

sure MC could also simply have a power we dont even know exists but i go with something that would fit in my mind, nothing more.

and how should i proof something we both know nothing about? sure i could tinker with the html and pull stuff out of my own arse but i rather not, its not worth the hassle

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
i just said that i think that's a possibility, I never claimed to have any further insight or knowledge

sure MC could also simply have a power we dont even know exists but i go with something that would fit in my mind, nothing more.

the burden of proof lies with the one who speaks, not the one who denies

there are infinite number of things the game don't explicit say anything about it. but this don't mean they are even remotely probable. the MC can be a morphed unicorn with amnesia from another galaxy. there is even a crumble of clue in that direction? no.

and this it's all to say about it. if you make a positive claim, you need to bring something substantiate that claim. said "the game/story/book" don't say anything about it it isn't an argument at all.

and how should i proof something we both know nothing about? sure i could tinker with the html and pull stuff out of my own arse but i rather not, its not worth the hassle
because you aren't the primary source any tampering attemp will have the chance of success of trowing something out of the window and watching fall toward the sky. and it will make your argument even less convincing.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
for the main quest, yes. but most of the game is around the ladies.
there are three completed blaire, kiara and prism and two in the making nayika and liane and two other umbralette and [REDACTED]
I think they were referring to the checklist in the posted image. For which the answer is also probably yes? I haven't been paying much attention to it.

Reactions: caffeinateddrugs

caffeinateddrugs

Feb 22, 2020
for the main quest, yes. but most of the game is around the ladies.
there are three completed blaire, kiara and prism and two in the making nayika and liane and two other umbralette and [REDACTED]
Thanks! I think I've done the first five, i'm guessing the last two are not in game yet? i havent interacted with umbralette ever since knocking her out and Prism saying she got away and visiting me at night. and no idea who redacted is, but im guessing either Photon or Centuria?"

I think they were referring to the checklist in the posted image. For which the answer is also probably yes? I haven't been paying much attention to it.
Yeah I was, but it was helpful too!

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
that list is the "main quest" of the game.
Thanks! I think I've done the first five, i'm guessing the last two are not in game yet? i havent interacted with umbralette ever since knocking her out and Prism saying she got away and visiting me at night. and no idea who redacted is, but im guessing either Photon or Centuria?"
their content isn't in the game yet. the dev need to complete the two girls in the making. then will do the other.
you should have noted when wandering in the city district there is lustful stalker following you. *wink* *wink*

4.70 star(s) 40 Votes