HTML Accidental Mind [v3.4] [Myscra]

4.70 star(s) 40 Votes

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
So I've searched the forums a bit and can't find an answer, where the hell do you get the keycard at to access the penthouse for prism's dreamscape? I searched the entirety of the dreamscape and found nothing.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
So I've searched the forums a bit and can't find an answer, where the hell do you get the keycard at to access the penthouse for prism's dreamscape? I searched the entirety of the dreamscape and found nothing.
Testing Ground (from the start west and then north), click the word "bodies"

Reactions: SoulsSurvivor

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Could someone give me a list of Vivienne business card locations please? I'm really struggling with them.

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Also, does anyone know whether the Blaire-Kiara like stat actually does anything? It says it increases when we hang out together, but there is no bar at the bottom displaying its level.

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
I was completely stuck but I just found the way forward by checking the spoilers in Sam's advice. Turns out I was stuck at what is so far the absolute worst puzzle in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I was completely stuck but I just found the way forward by checking the spoilers in Sam's advice. Turns out I was stuck at what is so far the absolute worst puzzle in the game.

the spoiler in the hint system is done well. give you near all the info you need to advance. kiara is a mandatory girl for the game. not everyone is, but she is.
and i can agree that puzzle isn't one of the best.it isn't totally bullshitting because the hint system in the game itself

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Which choice (sidekick or partner) did you lot prefer for Kiara? I like being more dominant in sexual encounters which leads me to think sidekick would be more suitable for me, but partner sounds like a potentially more fun relationship dynamic, and getting to go on missions sounds fun.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Which choice (sidekick or partner) did you lot prefer for Kiara? I like being more dominant in sexual encounters which leads me to think sidekick would be more suitable for me, but partner sounds like a potentially more fun relationship dynamic, and getting to go on missions sounds fun.
kiara is the only character to having a double branched path. this is the first.
the only one because the dev had recognized the sheer amount of works he need to do to account of all possibile characters paths

Reactions: BigBlob69

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
kiara is the only character to having a double branched path. this is the first.
the only one because the dev had recognized the sheer amount of works he need to do to account of all possibile characters paths
You really helped me out with her first choice, so could you help me out with her second, i.e. whether she should focus on pleasure or on skill?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
You really helped me out with her first choice, so could you help me out with her second, i.e. whether she should focus on pleasure or on skill?

if you have builded the "Episodic Sequencer" you can have a list of scene you can unlock with the girls. not only the one unlocked. they are clearly marked about the path they belong.

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
So I've must've racked up 10+ hours, maybe even 20+, and it's... interesting. I must enjoy it, seeing as I've stuck with it for so long and find some of the sex scenes hot. But at the same time, I find it frustrating in what it's lacking.

Sorry that was all rather rambly. I just need to air my thoughts out and there's obviously nowhere else to do so.

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
So I've must've racked up 10+ hours, maybe even 20+, and it's... interesting. I must enjoy it, seeing as I've stuck with it for so long and find some of the sex scenes hot. But at the same time, I find it frustrating in what it's lacking.

Sorry that was all rather rambly. I just need to air my thoughts out and there's obviously nowhere else to do so.
yes, i think one of the better descriptor for this game is "wholesome". he don't control anyone. and it's clear he refuse to even try it. for the "love" things. it's hard do be real romantic when you are like one of the best sex partner in the world, and you gaining power with it.

future girls are less vanilla. but don't think you will find anything crazy in this game. if you advance in the main quest you will start setting up a lair, for example. and keep in mind this is the first arc of a story made of three. [separate in three game help keeping story entropy in check, dev words] and the protagonist power will evolve in future. {myscra teased a lot about the fact the protagonist miss the standard array powers basically every super or villan worth of the name has.}

my speculation under spoiler, but it's my speculation, nothing really spoilery inside

Last edited:

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
MC is probably also an reality warper but sees himself as just anormal human that got powers from Sam so he doesn't show any standard array powers because he thinks he has non.

About the control thing Sam explained that he can go "full control mode" on someone, but wouldn't use it often because its like a hammer to the psyche of the other person, also MC isn't proficient enough (yet) in direkt control to do it and he doesn't have the power needed (for now).

MC is far more proficient in making mind connections and sleepwalking which Sam can do but not in the capacity MC can with so little power output (Sam would need magnitudes more power to do the same).

Sam tells the MC that he cant get energy from mind connections like the mc because holding them would negate any energy he could gather from it and the more connections he is using the higher gets the drain. So what MC is doing right now would drain Sam already.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
yes, i think one of the better descriptor for this game is "wholesome". he don't control anyone. and it's clear he refuse to even try it. for the "love" things. it's hard do be real romantic when you are like one of the best sex partner in the world, and you gaining power with it.

future girls are less vanilla. but don't think you will find anything crazy in this game. if you advance in the main quest you will start setting up a lair, for example. and keep in mind this is the first arc of a story made of three. [separate in three game help keeping story entropy in check, dev world] and the protagonist power will evolve in future. {myscra teased a lot about the fact the protagonist miss the standard array powers basically every super or villan worth of the name has.}

my speculation under spoiler, but it's my speculation, nothing really spoilery inside

That makes sense and would be pretty neat to see.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
MC is probably also an reality warper but sees himself as just anormal human that got powers from Sam so he doesn't show any standard array powers because he thinks he has non.
sam said exactly the opposite. both are psychic, and his inability to control the MC is tied to that. otherwise he will be jumped in his clone wihtout sending the protagonist in the hospital.

About the control thing Sam explained that he can go "full control mode" on someone, but wouldn't use it often because its like a hammer to the psyche of the other person, also MC isn't proficient enough (yet) in direkt control to do it and he doesn't have the power needed (for now).
you are mixing different things.
the thing sam don't usualy bother it's puppetering. it's the ability to control the body of a person, without controlling their mind.
usualy done by telekinesis.
the other two form of mental control are enthrallment and revision. sam is most proficient in the first. when you take control of the body of someone by interposing between the mind and the body. the third is what the protagonist do in the dreamwalk.
permanent change in the psyche, changind de facto the person mind

going "full control mode" mean you rewrite a mind from scratch, totally ereasing the person was before to replace by something the psychic want. but doing so will leave trace, and that trace will be spotted, soon or late, and this mean all the mentalist (super or villan) of the world will declare a truce and will hunting the rouge psychic in the most ruthless way [sam explicit said "going weapons free and scorched earth"].

this mean no. don't, simply don't.

MC is far more proficient in making mind connections and sleepwalking which Sam can do but not in the capacity MC can with so little power output (Sam would need magnitudes more power to do the same).
sam it's probably the most powerful telepath in the world. so he can, but his power are ill suited for something like that. so he don't bother. and i think mantain permanent connection with people mean tied togheter that people to him, and i think he see most relation to casual to going that commitment. he don't gain clear advantage by doing that, it's will restrict his personal freedom to much, so he don't do that.

MC power are basically focused on connetion e psychic link. the amount of construct you can build depend on the number and the strenght of the connections made. his power set works in this way.

Sam tells the MC that he cant get energy from mind connections like the mc because holding them would negate any energy he could gather from it and the more connections he is using the higher gets the drain. So what MC is doing right now would drain Sam already.
to drain sam power reserve [when alive in his body] will need a fuckton pile connection. he speak of nearly balance between the energy he can gain trought the link and the energy required to keep the link working.

mc link are of the highest precision. because is power are highly polarized in that directionl.

4.70 star(s) 40 Votes