HTML Accidental Mind [v3.4] [Myscra]

4.70 star(s) 40 Votes

envy5

Jun 22, 2017
I think I'm a bit stuck - got prism level 5 and got stuck with La Lune investigation - worked undercover I think and did one more step and now completely lost as what to do

DeanNorris

Aug 20, 2022
Love how the fourth one's just a pair of tits. Really captures her character.
It's from a scene where she sends the MC a selfie with the in-game description mentioning her face being cut off in it.

With all due respect, but you should tone down your passive aggressive and gatekeeping behaviour and just let people enjoy the game their way, even if you personally despise the fact others have fun, apparently.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I think I'm a bit stuck - got prism level 5 and got stuck with La Lune investigation - worked undercover I think and did one more step and now completely lost as what to do
there is a journal in the backback, and you can ask sam about advancing in the main quest or the other girls

Reactions: envy5

envy5

Jun 22, 2017
there is a journal in the backback, and you can ask sam about advancing in the main quest or the other girls
Thanks, never used the backpack before hahaha - can anybody help with:

5) I got in and I got out. Now I just need to wait for Kiara to tell me what I actually found.

Or is it literally just waiting, cos I've waited a fair while

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Thanks, never used the backpack before hahaha - can anybody help with:

5) I got in and I got out. Now I just need to wait for Kiara to tell me what I actually found.

Or is it literally just waiting, cos I've waited a fair while
you should try to sleep in your room. there are some quest advancement tied to actually sleep in your room in your house

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
ok so question, i've played this game on and off again a few times, with long gaps, but is there any one we can change like blaire, besides blaire?

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
ok so question, i've played this game on and off again a few times, with long gaps, but is there any one we can change like blaire, besides blaire?
probably. I have no idea what you are asking, but there are multiple complete characters.

hypnoaddict

Jan 9, 2021
I love mind control games, Can someone give me a summary of what i can expect out of this game before I sink into it? Like as the MC can you control multiple girls with mind control and have a harem, or is this a different type of game?

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
I love mind control games, Can someone give me a summary of what i can expect out of this game before I sink into it? Like as the MC can you control multiple girls with mind control and have a harem, or is this a different type of game?
This focuses primarily on consensual mind control, with like one exception that you can eventually tell, kinda like you're going in there to alleviate psychic damage through trauma, or undoing psychic restrictions put on them by someone else. The game has a couple somewhat branching paths depending on whether you want the girls loyal (sexually speaking) and/or submissive to you. The path I'm on is basically a harem path, so yes that's a thing you can do.

The way it works is that while dreaming, you can enter the minds/dreams of key people, which allows you to manipulate psychic constructs that represent core aspects of their character/psyche. The more you manipulate, the more innoculated the mind gets, requiring multiple dreams to fully complete each girl after raising a couple stats or so. Each dream/mindscape has its own charming little setting and puzzles that are pretty neat.

Haamster

Jul 11, 2020
The mind control in this game is less "puppeteering" and "domination" and more like "removing inhibitions". Everything is more or less done with consent and the Harem has the girls joking with each other about it.
It is also entirely text based, no images at all.

It is my second favorite game on this site but it also has its limits as an h-game at the moment, with a more than average amount of grinding and LONG development times

hypnoaddict

Jan 9, 2021
This focuses primarily on consensual mind control, with like one exception that you can eventually tell, kinda like you're going in there to alleviate psychic damage through trauma, or undoing psychic restrictions put on them by someone else. The game has a couple somewhat branching paths depending on whether you want the girls loyal (sexually speaking) and/or submissive to you. The path I'm on is basically a harem path, so yes that's a thing you can do.

The way it works is that while dreaming, you can enter the minds/dreams of key people, which allows you to manipulate psychic constructs that represent core aspects of their character/psyche. The more you manipulate, the more innoculated the mind gets, requiring multiple dreams to fully complete each girl after raising a couple stats or so. Each dream/mindscape has its own charming little setting and puzzles that are pretty neat.
Ooo i see. Yeah i do prefer submissive girls, if this game the you can make the girls really submissive i might have to give it a try. Also is there like a mean/ arrogant girl that hates you but you break her/convert her with your dick trope?

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
Ooo i see. Yeah i do prefer submissive girls, if this game the you can make the girls really submissive i might have to give it a try. Also is there like a mean/ arrogant girl that hates you but you break her/convert her with your dick trope?
Kinda? You can turn the first girl from a bitchy cheerleader into a loving housewife. It's not exactly with your dick though.

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
Besides what Agamemnon said, one of the other girls is into bondage, so there's minor shades of submission there.
And for a third option, one of them gets her own powers and (depending on the route) can do more traditional hypnosis style mind control on some minor characters that leads to a couple three-some scenes (ffm and mfm, no direct contact between the males in the mfm).

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
I have a base with training room, but cant train with Amita after she messaged me. Any Tips?

Also i had(have) the bug that i couldn't build a lounge in the Drydock Lair

and it would be cool if we could use the Autoambulator at home or in our home district as fast travel to our base
Base to Home is possible would be cool if the other direction would also work.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I have a base with training room, but cant train with Amita after she messaged me. Any Tips?
you can only when she is free

Also i had(have) the bug that i couldn't build a lounge in the Drydock Lair
update to the 0.3.4a this should fix the bug

and it would be cool if we could use the Autoambulator at home or in our home district as fast travel to our base
Base to Home is possible would be cool if the other direction would also work.
it's a feature introduced in the 0.3.4

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
it's a feature introduced in the 0.3.4
I downloaded 0.3.4a just to make sure the problem is not on my end and was already fixed, but the Autoambulator is still not usable in and around MCs home

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another thing i encountered is that BaseSec doesn't light up when Amita is in the Base

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

dachuiwong

Nov 13, 2018
i checked the html and reported the bug
the quickest way to fix your side it's open the html with notepad++ or similar program [NOT notepad] and go to the line 70778
Code:
<<if $base.tags.includes("LOUNGE") is false and $base.buildList.includes("LOUNGE") is false and $harem.story gte 3>>\
and change the last 3 with 2

Code:
<<if $base.tags.includes("LOUNGE") is false and $base.buildList.includes("LOUNGE") is false and $harem.story gte 2>>\
You can just open the html in the document in windows,search the "is false and $harem.story gte".
Thyou'll find it

4.70 star(s) 40 Votes