HTML Accidental Mind [v3.5] [Myscra]

4.70 star(s) 40 Votes

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Idle musings on a replay feature:

Maybe a mental construct of a projector/home theater setup that acts as a way to revisit particularly "special" (i.e. unrepeatable) memories?
That a really good idea, thanks!. I may not be able to add it in for the next version but I will definitely add it in at some point.

Loving the game. Excited to see more content in time.
Thanks!

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Something I forgot to mention that is a very minor detail is that when you tell Blaire your favorite color your answer is capitalized, and this leads to all the instances of her using your favorite color in her outfits being capitalized. It's kind of interesting to be able to see where it happens, but it might be better to fix it.
I figured I might as well mention the capitalization thing while getting to my main point. Once you reach a certain point in your relationship with her it should probably be possible to tell Blaire you would prefer she wear a different color. If that is too straightforward an approach for the main character I guess he could also fiddle with such things while wandering through her dreamscape.

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Something I forgot to mention that is a very minor detail is that when you tell Blaire your favorite color your answer is capitalized, and this leads to all the instances of her using your favorite color in her outfits being capitalized. It's kind of interesting to be able to see where it happens, but it might be better to fix it.
I figured I might as well mention the capitalization thing while getting to my main point. Once you reach a certain point in your relationship with her it should probably be possible to tell Blaire you would prefer she wear a different color. If that is too straightforward an approach for the main character I guess he could also fiddle with such things while wandering through her dreamscape.

Ah, I did not realize I had them capitalized, I will fix that. I like that idea, I think I will add that in to the dreamscape.

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
Would be useful to integrate the exeldrive button into the main screen so we aren't having to go through the phone for it every time. Would also be great if the locations and available times for knowledge we haven't unlocked yet were tracked in the index

Last edited:

entarotine

Mar 31, 2017
Hey Myscra, I noticed that when I tried to get to the gym on a day Blaire would be there, it flipped from early morning to morning when I went to Main Street. Checked the code, and it looks like your reset day function does not include resetting the timefrac variable.

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Would be useful to integrate the exeldrive button into the main screen so we aren't having to go through the phone for it every time. Would also be great if the locations and available times for knowledge we haven't unlocked yet were tracked in the index
I liked this idea and added it to the sidebar, then went and just redesigned everything about the phone. I will look into some way of indicating where and when you can gain knowledge.

Hey Myscra, I noticed that when I tried to get to the gym on a day Blaire would be there, it flipped from early morning to morning when I went to Main Street. Checked the code, and it looks like your reset day function does not include resetting the timefrac variable.
Ah thanks, I fixed that.

Reactions: okokok

Frydzielson

Sep 1, 2017
Allright, so how can I get past the football players in Blaires dream? I am trying to get to connection level five and already had a date with her. Previously I had access to the field house with no problems. Already found a key in mams room, but couldn't sit on chair. Now I cannot even enter the building. Help!

Edit:
I figured it out. It turns out that I had to go to Auditorium once more to get the costume ( already done that before). Is it possible that it dissapeared from the inventory on its own?

Last edited:

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Allright, so how can I get past the football players in Blaires dream? I am trying to get to connection level five and already had a date with her. Previously I had access to the field house with no problems. Already found a key in mams room, but couldn't sit on chair. Now I cannot even enter the building. Help!

Edit:
I figured it out. It turns out that I had to go to Auditorium once more to get the costume ( already done that before). Is it possible that it dissapeared from the inventory on its own?

It should not be but I will double check it, I was still getting a feel for the programming with Blaire's dreamscape and had a habit of adding code in for testing purposes then forgetting to add it in.

Reactions: Frydzielson

Frydzielson

Sep 1, 2017
If anyone is interested I made some basic Kiara's dream dungeon map. As I said it is basic, so you have to figure out by yourself how to get to some of the rooms that are locked out first. If Gamedev or anyone don't want this map here, it is easy to remove, right? :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
If anyone is interested I made some basic Kiara's dream dungeon map. As I said it is basic, so you have to figure out by yourself how to get to some of the rooms that are locked out first. If Gamedev or anyone don't want this map here, it is easy to remove, right? :)
I approve, its a lot clearer than mine to be honest.

Reactions: Brovalon

just1more

Aug 8, 2016
Will saves from 1.3a be compatible with saves from 1.4? I want to do a replay, but I'd rather not do a replay and then have to do it all over again when 1.4 comes out.

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Will saves from 1.3a be compatible with saves from 1.4? I want to do a replay, but I'd rather not do a replay and then have to do it all over again when 1.4 comes out.
Fingers crossed they should be. 1.4 is basically done, I did redo some stuff from earlier versions in 1.4 so you may want to wait (its not a ton of stuff but its there). I should have it up by Monday at the latest

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
New Update

Sorry this one took so long, wound up adding a lot more stuff than I originally planned (especially because Kiara's branch necessitated two different events for each thing). I went through it a few times and I hope I caught any issues but you never know.

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Quick question about the color; can you change the part of the background on the left where saves/settings are?
You cannot, an oversight on my part. I'll add it in the next version when I figure out how to do it (Or ask someone how to do it if I'm being honest)

edit: Looking at the code, I am pretty positive that I can get it working.

Last edited:
Reactions: fakeacoount321
4.70 star(s) 40 Votes