HTML Accidental Mind [v3.5] [Myscra]

4.70 star(s) 40 Votes

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Really? That wasn't the reading I got from the whole situation. Though it might've been because shortly beforehand I had gotten one of those scenes with Sam talking about potentially turning people into mindless fuckdolls if we weren't careful with our powers.

Speaking of, we haven't spoken to Sam in a hot minute.
the problem in creating mindless fuckdolls is about sam, not the MC.
sam is very powerful and MC mind doesn't have the failsafe he build to avoid his power having an out of proportion effect.
it's the reason he never touch any physic representation during dreamwalking. it will be bad.
but the MC? he had potentality to be very powerful, but at the moment he isn't so dangerous.

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Windows Defender marked this as infected with Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml. False positive or legit?
i just upload the zip in my mediafire account, try to download the mega link from here
if windows defender found infected both it's with an high probability a false positive.

Crim1351

Jun 12, 2024
I'm having a serious dumbass moment. I can't find the hazmat suit for Liane's first dreamwalk.

Yep pure dumbass. Didn't see that there was a still a elevator down available in the emergency room. Apparently there is a basement.

Last edited:

lOlNoo

Aug 30, 2017
I've walked around Amita's dreamscape a million times and I still can't interact with anything other than the binoculars, how do I fix the boat? Save file attached. Thanks in advance.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I've walked around Amita's dreamscape a million times and I still can't interact with anything other than the binoculars, how do I fix the boat? Save file attached. Thanks in advance.
i think to have spotted the problem, are you started with a quickstart not a fresh new save, i suppose? if the answer is yes, which?

ok this save should works (i repared the boat).

Last edited:

orishuu

Formerly 'glasses48'
Jun 21, 2021
I've maxed Prism to 5 and I'm pretty sure I've already talked to Sam about it but if not then the special option isn't showing up when I visit him.

Edit: Nvm, figured it out, I'm dumb

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 40 Votes