HTML Accidental Mind [v3.5] [Myscra]

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes
Oct 8, 2020
no [more] content for adaline. at the begining were planned, but it was scrapped because the game story evolved in other direction. (dev words)
And I am so glad for it. I just want to sit Blaire down and tell her that her mother disgusts me, and that I have nightmares of Blaire trying to look more like her.

Plastic cougar wannabe having sex with her daughter's boyfriends is so skeevy.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
And I am so glad for it. I just want to sit Blaire down and tell her that her mother disgusts me, and that I have nightmares of Blaire trying to look more like her.

Plastic cougar wannabe having sex with her daughter's boyfriends is so skeevy.
the dev disclosed the initial progression for adeline where "you buy her expensive gift, she let you in her pants" no thnaks.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
I'm fine with the content involving Adeline just being the whole Dream/Nightmare stuff.

That being said, needing to build up enough relationship points with her just to get the boat information for one of the side quests seems to be a hold over that I honestly think should be reworked.

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
Just how many entire days must I have constant sex in the library before the 'something might happen if you do sex' does happen?

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
Are you having sex with Blaire? Because I'm pretty sure it's random when it occurs.
(In the mall) I haven't unlocked other sex scenes than the dress one if that's the problem. I do in other places

Edit: Nevermind, it seem to have progressed after using the Cramming scene, and now I don't know how to progress the mall
Re edit: I did it

Last edited:

prototype00

Dec 17, 2017
I've got one card from Viviene left and I'm supposed to give it to Prism. Where the heck do I give it to her, lol. I've been literally everywhere *ahem* with the lady.

LeTdeleCa

May 30, 2024
I'mhaving trouble with liane's route, iv aready completed all the other girls routes and brought them to the hideout (in the harbour) i've called them to unite and now i have to call them in the early moring, however it tells me that i need to get a nice lounge from dora, but when i call dora this is all the options i have (image attached) anyone knows how can i unlock the loung option? thank you so very much (also i love this game and its writing)

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
I'mhaving trouble with liane's route, iv aready completed all the other girls routes and brought them to the hideout (in the harbour) i've called them to unite and now i have to call them in the early moring, however it tells me that i need to get a nice lounge from dora, but when i call dora this is all the options i have (image attached) anyone knows how can i unlock the loung option? thank you so very much (also i love this game and its writing)
I also have the same problem. Page 69 post 1,368 seems to talk about this.

Reactions: LeTdeleCa

Beeff

Aug 16, 2016
ExcelDrive is broken again, new game on v3.4 and tested it on both FF and Chrome.

edit: not sure what happened, I was screwing around with the FF debug feature and it appeared to enable the onclick event again. Past the tutorial the ExcelDrive works without issues.

Last edited:

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
I'm going to bet 10 bucks Umbralette is going to be a yandere.
I mean, we did overload her mind with lust. I think this will be the first time we actually see a mind that has been significantly damaged by our presence. Perhaps that will be the possible paths we can take: either restoring her to some degree of sanity, or keeping her new crazed obsessive self.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I mean, we did overload her mind with lust. I think this will be the first time we actually see a mind that has been significantly damaged by our presence. Perhaps that will be the possible paths we can take: either restoring her to some degree of sanity, or keeping her new crazed obsessive self.
damaged? no. she isn't damaged, but she was very awkard in social relationship and the pure unadulterated orgasm the MC had give to her was something she don't even know was possible. so well, she had develop a unhealty fascination for the protagonist. and any time the MC use his power for not surface things he establish a fleeble connection with the subject. it isn't the connection made by a fragment of his psyche tuckled during a dreamwalking but it's still a connection.

[i'm reporting dev comment about ubralette, not my speculation]

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
damaged? no. she isn't damaged, but she was very awkard in social relationship and the pure unadulterated orgasm the MC had give to her was something she don't even know was possible. so well, she had develop a unhealty fascination for the protagonist. and any time the MC use his power for not surface things he establish a fleeble connection with the subject. it isn't the connection made by a fragment of his psyche tuckled during a dreamwalking but it's still a connection.

[i'm reporting dev comment about ubralette, not my speculation]
Really? That wasn't the reading I got from the whole situation. Though it might've been because shortly beforehand I had gotten one of those scenes with Sam talking about potentially turning people into mindless fuckdolls if we weren't careful with our powers.

Speaking of, we haven't spoken to Sam in a hot minute.

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes