• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

HTML Accidental Mind [v3.5] [Myscra]

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I can also only interact with the binoculars in Amita's dream.
Completely fresh save btw, played from the beginning.
yeah seems like there is an issue where the game doesn't progress in the dream. Fulminato What was the solution you used?
I think I figured it out. Some of the people on the discord had the same issue and it looks like it worked for them. Here is the bugfix.

Mentos

Sep 11, 2017
where? it's usually detailed with extreme precision.
I dunno if I'd say that. It's a bit inconsistent. I'm looking more for instructions on the level of "In her dreamscape, make your way to the copper door room. You need to go through the rooms with the snake mural in an infinity symbol pattern staring to the left (W,N,E,S,E,N,W,S)", and less like "Gather the harem" or "Discover the Channeling ability". How, exactly, does one do those, cheaty-spoiler walkthrough? Not even gonna tell me to meditate with prism in the park on weekend afternoons to point me in the right direction? Had to search the thread for stuff like that, and I'm still at a loss for some stuff.

Last edited:

caliberz

Jun 13, 2017
Can you post a save? I'll check it out.
Hey, was this ever fixed? I think I've encountered this bug where after installing Part 2 relay, I don't get any prompts to go to the next Part 3 or Mission Complete. Therefore, I cannot proceed with any missions from Kiara.

EDIT: Nevermind. I was just impatient and realised the underlying mechanics of the relay installation. Oops.

Last edited:

harveylovestocruise

Nov 18, 2021
HELP, i am unable to leave liane's dream. This is my first dreamwalk with her and dream timer never ends and wake up button to instantly wakeup from any dream is not showing up. What to do???

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
HELP, i am unable to leave liane's dream. This is my first dreamwalk with her and dream timer never ends and wake up button to instantly wakeup from any dream is not showing up. What to do???
care to share a save?

forcing out of the dream can have unforesaable effect breking your save, there is a way, but i think is better not
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Kiara's quest bugged out for me, anyone know how to fix it via variables.

I sent her the book, and got to the forge, and have 20+ sneak. Even after sending it to her via phone it still won't let me past forge Kiara. Also the quest state is still telling me to ring the bells and collect the keys, which I am long past.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Weird enough, I can't seem to progress with Kiara on a new save. That second meeting message never comes
I seem to be having this issue as well, if you're talking about the progression to get to level 5.

Edit: Ah, I forgot. If that is the issue, you have to go to her room on Saturday Early Morning.

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Thanks for the reply, here's the save:
there is no problem in your save. for completing succesful the dream walk you need to in the cafeteria and interact with the twin nurses and the continue in the dreamwalk

harveylovestocruise

Nov 18, 2021
there is no problem in your save. for completing succesful the dream walk you need to in the cafeteria and interact with the twin nurses and the continue in the dreamwalk

thanks a lot :D Am really bad at these dreamwalks!

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I am having problems with Crystal level 4, I can't find the throphy room in the dreamscape, is it hidden somehow?
have you unlocked "Breaking and Entering" knowledge and find the "Elevator Key Card" in the dreamscape?
the first you can learn for someone in harbor at night, the second in the testing ground 'room'

Taiball100

Jul 2, 2024
Love the game 7/10 been stuck twice including now once during blaire dreamscapes and now in prisms. The giga cannon code. As I cannot find it for the life of me. I've checked all the rooms and all the text for a secret text solution. I can't find a thing. But other than a few puzzling things like that awesome game. Please continue.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes