HTML Accidental Mind [v3.5] [Myscra]

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
I assume that the hints for the next Nayika update will include the channeling part, because hoo boy trying to find that on my own was crazy. Eventually had to break out the twee file from the html and start code hunting. I thought the channeling thing would present itself whenever we hung out with her in public, not during a specific event that only happens Tuesday early morning. I didn't even realize that event existed until I code hunted.

Aside from that, enjoyed the update. Wasn't expecting Photona to be connection number 6, but I can see that we're getting ready to reach the endgame, assuming Myscra's plan of a trilogy is still the goal here. Very glad about Umbralette being connection number 5; I've mentioned before that it just makes a bunch of sense. I can see her having either a tsun path where you wear her down and mellow her out or a bratty path where she becomes more hostile, potentially being femdom. Looking forward to the next update.

Also, not sure if reported, but I imagine it's intended for the training option to 1) only be open after you test the reality warping channeling with Nayika and 2) only be available if Nayika is actually in the base. But as it stands, you can just do it whenever, so long as you saw the event that made the first connection.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Aside from that, enjoyed the update. Wasn't expecting Photona to be connection number 6, but I can see that we're getting ready to reach the endgame, assuming Myscra's plan of a trilogy is still the goal here. Very glad about Umbralette being connection number 5; I've mentioned before that it just makes a bunch of sense. I can see her having either a tsun path where you wear her down and mellow her out or a bratty path where she becomes more hostile, potentially being femdom. Looking forward to the next update.
umbralette is a confirmed yandere. if you dabble in code hunting you can find a lot of scene variation with umbralette, expecialy harem one. the scene about handling the jackass that lured kiara mother is expecially funny in my opinion

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2019
Who do I talk to that knows about yachts for the investigation? So far I've tried Adaline, Mary, Blair, Vivienne and the Tychai.

I wouldn't mind the ability to stop investigating one place and try another. It would make this feel less frustrating.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
Blaire's mom knows about yachts, no idea if the conversation's RNG-dependent.
The convo option only appears once you have a high enough relationship with her. Keep talking with her and building it up and it will appear at i think 30-40 points. it sucks but it's a hold over from when Myscra intended Blaire's mom to be one of the main girls.

Oct 8, 2020
The convo option only appears once you have a high enough relationship with her. Keep talking with her and building it up and it will appear at i think 30-40 points. it sucks but it's a hold over from when Myscra intended Blaire's mom to be one of the main girls.
So glad she's not, she literally disgusts me. The way she acts around and towards her daughter is repulsive. Which, hey, if that's what Myscra was going for, that's some great writing!

Jan 8, 2019
Thank you! That was it. I had to have more conversations with her, which is... not fun.

Currently stuck trying to figure out the code to get through Prism's level 4 dreamscape. I've got a number of clues but no idea how they fit together.

Finished all the investigations now - the Gym one was rather hard. I went shopping purely by accident! Some hints related to them might be nice. Perhaps Crystal could make suggestions when you check in with her?

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
Thank you! That was it. I had to have more conversations with her, which is... not fun.

Currently stuck trying to figure out the code to get through Prism's level 4 dreamscape. I've got a number of clues but no idea how they fit together.

Finished all the investigations now - the Gym one was rather hard. I went shopping purely by accident! Some hints related to them might be nice. Perhaps Crystal could make suggestions when you check in with her?
For the code, its just a good idea to run through every location in the dreamscape and write down any time you see a number in the area description. In the place where you enter the code, it gives hints as to the ordering based on what exactly the number refers to.

I dunno if my old notes are accurate but what i have is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: QuietlyReading

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Blaire's dreamform description has a typo (StoryInit) causing the IF clause to fail:
Code:
<<elseif #blaire.endState is 3>>

I've also been getting events like Suspicious Noises and Arming Kiara: The Morning After in the Evening/Night instead of right away in the morning. dunno how those are triggered and it's not like it affects anything so more of a continuity thing but thought I should mention it.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
she was in the original plan, but was scrapped because myscra ad better ideas. her progression was basically "you gift her a lot of things very expensive and she progress".
fun trivia isabella (the overstressed graduate in the jpu library) was another main girl as well (very fun trivia: in the original plan she was a morphed unicorn with a kink for threesome. lol)

Oct 8, 2020
she was in the original plan, but was scrapped because myscra ad better ideas. her progression was basically "you gift her a lot of things very expensive and she progress".
fun trivia isabella (the overstressed graduate in the jpu library) was another main girl as well (very fun trivia: in the original plan she was a morphed unicorn with a kink for threesome. lol)
I can't believe we missed out on friendship lessons!

• Haha
Reactions: DorcasAurelia

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
I wonder how Myscra will handle Photona. Cause if I'm not mistaken, this is the first time the MC will intentionally be trying to dominate and force another mind to submit against its will. Do you guys want to go all in on the domination and getting Photona to submit, or do you think we'll go the route of "actually she's just damaged, her husbands the real big bad" and we just good-ify Photona from there.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I wonder how Myscra will handle Photona. Cause if I'm not mistaken, this is the first time the MC will intentionally be trying to dominate and force another mind to submit against its will. Do you guys want to go all in on the domination and getting Photona to submit, or do you think we'll go the route of "actually she's just damaged, her husbands the real big bad" and we just good-ify Photona from there.
all dreamwalking with blaire is done of her unknowingly, still i don't think it's can be called "dominate and force another mind to submit against mc will".

i think the whole photona story will play similar, she is a power hungry bitch, and we can find the reason she is like that.
i don't exclude the possibility she had the same alteration prism and nayika had making her what is now, and deprogramming her will make her a more normal person. {still a bitch}

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
all dreamwalking with blaire is done of her unknowingly, still i don't think it's can be called "dominate and force another mind to submit against mc will".

i think the whole photona story will play similar, she is a power hungry bitch, and we can find the reason she is like that.
i don't exclude the possibility she had the same alteration prism and nayika had making her what is now, and deprogramming her will make her a more normal person. {still a bitch}
I'm still surprised we haven't had a scene of Blaire learning to dreamwalk yet. She talked about learning it when we finally told her the truth about things. Maybe even we could finally have a scene where people could meet up in their sleep in that mental gathering place once you make that one mental construct. You could even have discussions there for things that absolutely couldn't be discussed irl. Would be interesting, I think.

Jan 8, 2019
For the code, its just a good idea to run through every location in the dreamscape and write down any time you see a number in the area description. In the place where you enter the code, it gives hints as to the ordering based on what exactly the number refers to.

I dunno if my old notes are accurate but what i have is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I missed the hints of the order... thank you!

Jan 8, 2019
Now struggling with the *second* set of investigations. Is there any guide to them floating around? Right now I need to talk to someone who knows about Gentlemen's Clubs, but...who?

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes