HTML Accidental Mind [v3.5] [Myscra]

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes
Jan 8, 2019
Forget his name but it's that one dude that's with the Tyachi. Go to Club Red and speak with the party dude.
I tried that, but got the 'you have no reason to go to the VIP floor' message. I forgot they're only there Friday and Saturday. Thanks!

EDIT: Spoke to Edwin, nothing. Looks like I need to have more conversations with the Tychai to build up their influence first.

EDIT: Wow, this is frustrating. They only show up twice a week and it's random which Tychai are there each time. It's now been three weeks without me finishing this up.

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2019
Bug report:

I had to reload a game just before Blaire's return after finding out about your powers. Since I was trying to talk to the Tychai I ended up downtown and stayed at my base overnight. When I woke up I had a flirty text message from Blair...which was odd since she had left without a word ten days earlier. I left the base and instantly got the script about needing to talk and meeting with the three girls. It feels like the flirty text shouldn't have gotten sent before that?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I tried that, but got the 'you have no reason to go to the VIP floor' message. I forgot they're only there Friday and Saturday. Thanks!

EDIT: Spoke to Edwin, nothing. Looks like I need to have more conversations with the Tychai to build up their influence first.

EDIT: Wow, this is frustrating. They only show up twice a week and it's random which Tychai are there each time. It's now been three weeks without me finishing this up.
the people present are rolled whe you enter in the room, just use the rollback button and re-try to enter in the vip section until you find edwin.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes