Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
Having played this game for a few minutes, I have some questions:

Does an npc ever walk up to you in a public place, just to chat?
In a conversation, will an npc ever ask you out?
Will a co-worker ever interact with you in a routine work day?
Also, will a random NPC ever visit your home?
1. If you're just moving around the map, I don't think so. I either never made a PC approachable enough or NPCs (those present in the current location) opening up a conversation like you can do with them doesn't happen. Similar events can happen, though.
I feel like a stranger trying to sell drugs to the PC is the most common event, but I assume that's because it can probably trigger almost anywhere on the map. Iirc, you can get the number of those one or two unique NPCs. I don't know if they're only useful for buying drugs, because getting the PC addicted on something quickly leads into an uncontrollable downward spiral.
There are also other random events where the PC can exchange numbers with NPCs, afaik.
2. No. The conversations you can start with NPCs in the area only have two purposes: Exchanging numbers or jumping right to sex. If you've exchanged numbers with an NPC and haven't met them in a while, they may text you to ask for a date/hangout, iirc. I assume those require a certain level of friendship/love to trigger.
3. Yes. The only purpose of those is to exchange numbers, after which you can hang out or date those NPCs like any other regular NPC, afaik.
4. No, but if your PC is spreading pheromones and/or is out late at night, creeps (or perfectly normal people) may try to assault her.

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
Seems sad then. If no guys are spontaneously asking out an attractive woman before they even know her number, then it's not believable as a female simulator. As the game text implies, it's generally just bizarre if the woman is always the one asking stranger guys out.
Wait until you actually get a sex event. You have to initiate pretty much every part (including taking clothes off) the partner will literally just stand there waiting for you to take action. Even if your stance is submissive. It's... disappointingly weak.

rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
Wait until you actually get a sex event. You have to initiate pretty much every part (including taking clothes off) the partner will literally just stand there waiting for you to take action. Even if your stance is submissive. It's... disappointingly weak.
Yes I have seen what you mean. I was sort of used to at least this part of things, since the program needs input to stop waiting. A better way would have been to just acknowledge the latest text with a separate button if submissive, then things happen without apparent user control.

My player experience was this: confirmed that other npc's were never going to initiate anything. Went out and got a woman's number asap, and invited her to a date at my place. Started sex so that my Satisfaction could be increased. Then the game had an error and forgot what happened. Despite 5 orgasms, Satisfaction was near rock bottom. That is when I became unhappy.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Change logs for OP, do with as you will

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BloodyPinkPanties

Donor
Apr 25, 2018
Don't bother with this game. It would have potential if the devs hadn't forgot about a basic rule :
Nothing works as intended because the code is just too complicated for what it wants to do.
It's like that since the first version of the game.
it uses so much memory for nothing that it puts to his knee your browser, whiches in return starts to free memory from variables that are stile in use, making the game quite unstable. And the huge memory usage make the game go slower and slower.
Devs should have put more effort in story telling than in adding fonctionnality that almost nobody will use.

Vanafaye

Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Which is funny because all he does is brag about how he's worked on AAA games and makes himself sound like the gift of God in lewd games. Meanwhile my characters die every 2 weeks and it's next to impossible to tell from what or to stop it.

Can't fathom the logic where you die if you don't have sex twice a week.

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
Change logs for OP, do with as you will

Change log kinda pointless when the download links aren't updated to that version...

BloodyPinkPanties

Donor
Apr 25, 2018
Which is funny because all he does is brag about how he's worked on AAA games and makes himself sound like the gift of God in lewd games. Meanwhile my characters die every 2 weeks and it's next to impossible to tell from what or to stop it.

Can't fathom the logic where you die if you don't have sex twice a week.
Well, having worked in the AAA industry means nothing. For all I care, he could be the guy that have made dragons in Skyrim fly in revers. He would have worked on an AAA game, but he would have fucked up :p

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
It's still mostly a demo, but it works a lot better than it did three or four updates ago.
Wow......well, it takes a couple of hours to read comments from start to finish and get caught up on what is happening. In 2017 people are saying "be patient" the Dev is following a "plan". Someone stated that the dev would start adding content in June of 2018. In June of 2018 people are asking where the content is and people say the "plan" is for August of 2018 and version 1.0 of the game out in January of 2020. Their stated reasons for support is his strict following to his "plan". But is August of 2018 people are still asking, "where is the content?". And here we are. I have waited 3 years to come back and well after the January 2020 "plan" and still little actually working content in the game? These Patreons sure are gullable with excuses. It doesn't matter how technical or professional an excuse can sound, it's still an excuse. The "plan" that people worshipped so much has obviously by now either been thrown completely out the window or there was no real plan all along except to milk people of money.

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
Wow......well, it takes a couple of hours to read comments from start to finish and get caught up on what is happening. In 2017 people are saying "be patient" the Dev is following a "plan". Someone stated that the dev would start adding content in June of 2018. In June of 2018 people are asking where the content is and people say the "plan" is for August of 2018 and version 1.0 of the game out in January of 2020. Their stated reasons for support is his strict following to his "plan". But is August of 2018 people are still asking, "where is the content?". And here we are. I have waited 3 years to come back and well after the January 2020 "plan" and still little actually working content in the game? These Patreons sure are gullable with excuses. It doesn't matter how technical or professional an excuse can sound, it's still an excuse. The "plan" that people worshipped so much has obviously by now either been thrown completely out the window or there was no real plan all along except to milk people of money.
I have tried this game exactly twice. I think it was years between the two tries. It felt like there was barely any change between the two times. Never trying this again.

Reactions: Vinoma

SerenaGrey

Oct 21, 2017
sounds familiar...

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Meanwhile my characters die every 2 weeks and it's next to impossible to tell from what or to stop it.
Well... if the world worked by the rules of the developer, world would not have suffer from overpopulation... cause peope just would killing themselves all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: Xhak
2.20 star(s) 56 Votes