Greugreu

Nov 12, 2017
90% of the places buttons doesn't do anything passed the prologue. Is the game completely broken or have like no content ?

Gavote

Jun 3, 2017
Yep, and the moment you try to go to work....non bypassable errors. Can't even bring up the debug section while you are at work.

Sinndallas

SD
Donor
Aug 7, 2017
From what I understand, you shouldn't be expecting any real content until August or so. If I recall the roadmap correctly anyways. He's making all the behind the scenes, under the engine, stuff first. Ensuring all of that works and then loading up on content. You'd have to check their blog to really see though, I haven't really paid attention. I basically put this on the back burner in my mind until after it gets past the stage of feature development.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
The next thing he's set to work on is the sex system, so that'll provide some enjoyment once that's done and we can test it out in working form in the changing room.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
I have a problem with this game.I not see anything,in the window on the right.

Pic:

¿How i fix it? THX
I'd assume that the line "Nowhere to go from here for now." means you hit the end of current content. So the only fix would be to wait for a future update.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
0.09.5 is patreon only release, chances of annyone posting a link here are slim (and could be considered piracy). Also, in terms of gameplay it isnt a great leap of content yet, mostly still framework and such.
What is this madness ... piracy ... who would do such a thing....

Oh, that's right .... ALL OF US.

It's a piracy site.

Reactions: Capid

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
As of v0.10.0 this game looks to have a big potential looking at how it starts with character creator... but after making a character there is really no game for now... a lot of bugs and unfinished stuff. Hope the entire game will be interesting as introduction. For now there is only character creation. I tried creating male and female. Male seems more finished, but with a lot bugs. Female is almost no content, but with less bugs...

ZunMadun

Oct 21, 2017
Ah accidental woman is so awesome you can first create a character then you can travel to (Area not implemented) where you can find many (Items not implemented). Oh you can't forget that in (Event not implemented) you can use (Action not implemented) where (Description not written) and have (Skill not implemented) go up pretty fast. I'm seeing a lot of potential in this character simulator game so I will give it (Rating not implemented).

[REVIEW UNDER CONSTRUCTION]

Please visit my patron page and donate so I can finish my review.
$1+ patrons can see my next word 1 month before I post it.
$5+ patrons can see my next word 6 months before I post it.
$25+ patrons can see my planned next words document and vote on the poll which word I should use next.
$50+ patrons can suggest words I should use.
$100+ patrons can write my review for me

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
I heard this guy was behind one of those popular Skyrim mods or something

If it's the guy behind something like the UI mods I have newfound faith in this project

Reactions: victkh and remy1205

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
IF his content carries on at the standard it started out as, maybe improves as he gets comfortable, he'll have an absolute winner on his hands.

That's IF....

It's been slow going so far but i'll give the benefit of the doubt until content starts rolling in.

I want it to do well, the potential is huge.

2.20 star(s) 57 Votes