remy1205

Jun 18, 2017
If this game is completed with lot of visual on many important stuff, it will be on par or equally as good as Girl Life - English Community Version. Right now AW is just.... visually-designed good.

Jan 26, 2018
I think this has potential, but there's so little content. I was expecting something like New Life with more freedom, but there's very little to do.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I think this has potential, but there's so little content. I was expecting something like New Life with more freedom, but there's very little to do.
All the updates has been to build the foundations, there hasn't been much in the way of actual content yet.

While that may make it easier for them to add content as they make it it's also put a lot of people off after waiting for so damn long for very little.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
All the updates has been to build the foundations, there hasn't been much in the way of actual content yet.

While that may make it easier for them to add content as they make it it's also put a lot of people off after waiting for so damn long for very little.
He's actively working on the sex system now though and it's looking pretty good, if you read the blog post from today.

Reactions: subatomicweasel
Jan 26, 2018

Thank you very much, Gomly1980. I didn't know about the development blog. I checked it out, and the SCP Foundation reference made my morning. I'm willing to wait for a good game, so I'll keep an eye out for updates. I just hope that it doesn't fall off like Free Cities did.

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
i am really looking forward to when this game hits a point where you can spend a few hours from time to time derping around in it
personally i dont really mind randomness like in newlife but right now we do have some major problems i hope the dev gets to figure out soon

he is popular it seems so thats a good way of keeping people but i feel like he should have waited with the whole getting money on patreon until he has chosen to start making content for the game
its not that i believe you have to get something for what you pay as its mostly a way to support someone in what they do rather than for the rewards but the problem is that its hard to keep being subbed when you dont really get much from what it is you are trying to support

its all good and fine ya wanna work on a system that makes adding content easy later on but i also think there is a limit to how long you can put off adding the stuff to make it easier its kinda like having to go get stuff from the mall for the family but ya keep using time to make an efficient list of what to buy and so on to make the trip much easier but never actually get going to the mall to begin with its a little tiresome after so long

i feel like he should start serious work on putting in content about now after looking at some of the latest builds sure he is trying to make it easier but looking at how many other devs work they often rework or change their systems when they find a solution that will make their work easier i think this guy could do the same just lay off on the internal building for a while work on something people can play and if ya find ideas that he can use down the line just hold back on content for a while put in or replace with those new features and continue from there the patreons for this guy are pretty damn patient but i feel like we might need something soon make it the wait worthvile the way i see it if we continue like this i dont think we will see any significant content before 2019

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
i feel like he should start serious work on putting in content about now after looking at some of the latest builds sure he is trying to make it easier but looking at how many other devs work they often rework or change their systems when they find a solution that will make their work easier i think this guy could do the same just lay off on the internal building for a while work on something people can play and if ya find ideas that he can use down the line just hold back on content for a while put in or replace with those new features and continue from there the patreons for this guy are pretty damn patient but i feel like we might need something soon make it the wait worthvile the way i see it if we continue like this i dont think we will see any significant content before 2019
I can understand that people want content and it is hard to deliver on that if nothing is there to make content with, so to speak.

I think its fine that he's asking for money this early. I don't think otherwise he would be motivated in doing any of the backend stuff. It is definitely the most boring part of a project that involves designing and developing things that no one appreciates until they see it working as intended. Now, it is also true that the backend stuff changes over time as content gets added. I think every good developer knows this and keeps this in mind as they work. This project is very likely not different in that aspect.

Having a huge backend code with numerous variables to monitor, will probably yield problems that he didn't think of and this can further drag the development out, especially at the content creation phase where things will be put to the test. If something doesn't work as intended or it is not compatible with other components or with the vision of the creator, the only way to fix it is to move it back to the design board.

For the time being, I give him the benefit of the doubt, since he seems to be the kind of guy who knows his thing, based on the work he already did.

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
I can understand that people want content and it is hard to deliver on that if nothing is there to make content with, so to speak.

I think its fine that he's asking for money this early. I don't think otherwise he would be motivated in doing any of the backend stuff. It is definitely the most boring part of a project that involves designing and developing things that no one appreciates until they see it working as intended. Now, it is also true that the backend stuff changes over time as content gets added. I think every good developer knows this and keeps this in mind as they work. This project is very likely not different in that aspect.

Having a huge backend code with numerous variables to monitor, will probably yield problems that he didn't think of and this can further drag the development out, especially at the content creation phase where things will be put to the test. If something doesn't work as intended or it is not compatible with other components or with the vision of the creator, the only way to fix it is to move it back to the design board.

For the time being, I give him the benefit of the doubt, since he seems to be the kind of guy who knows his thing, based on the work he already did.
that is true and it is not like i dont appreciate the stuff he is doing :) its just i think we are about as far into the games lifetime for what i have seen that putting a bit of a lid on the backend stuff and working on content would be a good idea as i said his patreons seem patient but i think he might need to work on the content soon and get back to more backend if needed later on its been atleast almost 6 month since i found his game and there have been no real game since then

still i am looking forward to when he is actually ready to add it :)

Rakger

May 25, 2017
Ah accidental woman is so awesome you can first create a character then you can travel to (Area not implemented) where you can find many (Items not implemented). Oh you can't forget that in (Event not implemented) you can use (Action not implemented) where (Description not written) and have (Skill not implemented) go up pretty fast. I'm seeing a lot of potential in this character simulator game so I will give it (Rating not implemented).

[REVIEW UNDER CONSTRUCTION]

Please visit my patron page and donate so I can finish my review.
$1+ patrons can see my next word 1 month before I post it.
$5+ patrons can see my next word 6 months before I post it.
$25+ patrons can see my planned next words document and vote on the poll which word I should use next.
$50+ patrons can suggest words I should use.
$100+ patrons can write my review for me
played(?)9.5 looked interesting backed 10 now backing out 9.5-1 10-0

Besty

Oct 14, 2017
I follow and pledge AW for about 5 months. There is no content now but one of the points of this game is to make an expandable and moddable platform for custom made content. So dev is working hard on making mechanics not only work but work in some sustainable and bug-free way. I expect the outcome to be great and AW development is certainly worth my money.

xenos87

May 2, 2017
I follow and pledge AW for about 5 months. There is no content now but one of the points of this game is to make an expandable and moddable platform for custom made content. So dev is working hard on making mechanics not only work but work in some sustainable and bug-free way. I expect the outcome to be great and AW development is certainly worth my money.
Are there any plans to implement graphics for scenes in any way? I don't mind the novel style, but I do like some added imagery every now and then.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Are there any plans to implement graphics for scenes in any way? I don't mind the novel style, but I do like some added imagery every now and then.
I believe there is a plan to commission individual pieces of art for scenes, similar to the artwork for Lily masturbating in her room that's there already.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I'm really interested in this version. I don't expect the sex system to be fully complete, but there should still be enough content there to be satisfying for now, I hope.

Depends how much he was able to get done over the past few days what with everything going on.

2.20 star(s) 58 Votes