• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Trab2

Mar 9, 2019
Как тут начать игру? После разговора с Лили невозможно покинуть квартиру в самом начале игры. Выдает массовые ошибки. Я несколько раз пытался запустить игру, но после разговора с Лили все останавливается и не работает кнопка перехода.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Idk man, most developers I know care about their work and would love feeling empowered to focus on delivering something high quality rather than feeling they must rush from feature to feature. But maybe that is being horribly optimistic...
There's a huge difference between developers' wants and the ability to deliver content.

Reactions: l1lym

Assistant1234

Jul 7, 2020
Haha ok will check back next year...
Do whatever bring you joy. I adore YOUR game and if this game gives you inspiration and can make YOUR game better. Go ahead.
I check how you... lets say "paint" your game characters so they dont look same as actual actors and i think looks cool.
Have a good day!

• Red Heart
Reactions: l1lym

drenai1

Feb 22, 2021
I want to like this game but at the same time there are certain things that I think take too much away from it such as the lack of descriptions of characters when you meet them, lots of hidden information (or buried in menus), and also the fact that you can randomly die without any warning and all you can do is reload but if your only recent save is the night before then you're screwed. You also end up wasting most of your day unless you remember where all the stores are and what they do...unless I have missed some magical part of the map that tells me what's there without clicking and wasting time.

Edit: The other thing I forgot to mention was the low detailed clothes which just feels lazy. At least personally I enjoy dressing up my character in something cute or things that actually look nice and I can't say I like any of the clothes.
I very much agree with you.

I too want to like this game. I love the concept and the character customization aspects of the game, but once you get through the intro and into the actual game, things become a bit frustrating. Something as simple as the NPC's out on the street initiating contact with the MC every now and then would be a welcome change. Yes, I know that there are random encounters. That's not what I'm referring to here. I just mean NPC's initiating dialogue.

I'd also like to be able to disable the mental health mechanic of the game. It's not fun having to take my character in for frequent mental health treatment or die. This game mechanic can vary from a minor nuisance to a serious problem depending on whether or not I'm paying attention to my character's mental health.

I also agree with you that the wardrobe could stand some improvement. One change I would like to see here would be for the wardrobe avatar to actually look like my customized character. I realize that this would be a lot of work, but what's the point in having Character Customization if the in-game images don't reflect that customization? It's also a bit irritating that there are a lot of different clothing types available when you go shopping, but only a handful of images used on the avatar. Two different styles of clothing should not share the same image. If the game is going to have lots of clothing choices, there should be an image for each type, plus that image should be the same color that is listed in the clothing description. If the developers are incapable of meeting this expectation, then they should limit the player's options to reflect the limitations of the game.

Cynical Uke

Jun 1, 2018
Does the recent update to how tinglr works at least make it so NPCs you meet there have proper faces generated instead of an error now?

KaltesHerz

Jun 11, 2021
Haha ok will check back next year...
the game in theory sounds amazing and it could be amazing but the developer doesn't really add much, he put more effort into researching bra sizes and tit shapes than what was put in the game truth be told.

the UI and bugs per update is proof enough of that.

its like candy's legacy, no matter how much people complain about the grind vs reward the author keeps on trucking and the ratings get worse and worse, this game is a much more bloated version of candys legacy

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
To be quite honest playing Lona RPG and most games within this genre on hard or more difficult modes has been quite an experience and I really haven't died in AW as of yet as I try to perfect and schedule my time as efficiently as possible and I always choose to be a futa and work in the dairy industry to give myself a bit of passive cash as I go to school and do cam shows at home while always meditating in a well furnished and clean home while meeting with my best friends on the weekends and exploring as much content as possible.

Would like to see more personal growth options and skills like in Degrees of Lewdity, but still a very interesting play nonetheless.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I was going to play this again for the first time in a year... and then remembered how it punishes you for trying to play by having the same boring-ass long intro sequence that you cannot avoid no matter what you want.

I would have thought that the dev would have dropped that by now, but apparently not. Maybe I'll decide to endure the punishment after another year of development.

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
I've got a weird problem with the latest version. It can't save (butyou can save to disk) and when I go to sleep the automatic save seems to crash the game. I'm guessing based on the error flag that it is a write error. Anyone else getting this. My HD has enough space so it's probably just a permissions error. Any advice that's helpful will be welcome.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I've got a weird problem with the latest version. It can't save (butyou can save to disk) and when I go to sleep the automatic save seems to crash the game. I'm guessing based on the error flag that it is a write error. Anyone else getting this. My HD has enough space so it's probably just a permissions error. Any advice that's helpful will be welcome.
This is a bug that has existed since the start of the game, and the change log will show you that almost every version has tried to squash it. I generally found that I could get around it by hard-saving every night, then getting out of the game and restarting it, solved the problem most of the time. It's a pain, but it's not like the dev hasn't tried to fix it.

Reactions: lagartha
2.20 star(s) 56 Votes