Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
Anyone have a list of the special door codes?
And is the Fertility Storm special mutation bugged? Used to be able to get it regularly, but now it never shows despite picking all the fertility options I can see.

there is no start shortcut
Not until you actually finish it at least once. You then get the option for 'quick start', and can skip the beginning story bits. Can also set up templates if you pick a starting set you like.

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Okay, I must be some kind of massive idiot. I've been on this website for years, and been playing games like this for twice as long. But, how in the HELL am I supposed to play this game? The 'Installation' guide says I need to extract two .7z-files, that are not there! How am I supposed to extract something, that's not there? There's also no HTML-file to initiate the game. I am utterly confused, and I've never had this problem before, with any other game. Can someone please help me? I'd like to play the game, and if it's good I might even support it, but right now I can't do either, ever.

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
Okay, I must be some kind of massive idiot. I've been on this website for years, and been playing games like this for twice as long. But, how in the HELL am I supposed to play this game? The 'Installation' guide says I need to extract two .7z-files, that are not there! How am I supposed to extract something, that's not there? There's also no HTML-file to initiate the game. I am utterly confused, and I've never had this problem before, with any other game. Can someone please help me? I'd like to play the game, and if it's good I might even support it, but right now I can't do either, ever.
The uploader messed up this update. The html is in the 'Required' link on the first page, labelled CHEATS.
Just unzip the main file to whatever directory you like, then unzip the html to the same directory, double click the html and you're good to go.

Reactions: MauritkCL

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
The uploader messed up this update. The html is in the 'Required' link on the first page, labelled CHEATS.
Just unzip the main file to whatever directory you like, then unzip the html to the same directory, double click the html and you're good to go.
Thank you. I was starting to question my own sanity.

RenegadeWraith

Jun 1, 2023
OK I did everything I was supposed to......the game loads and stays stuck at the disclaimer screen....deleted it and redownloaded both files from different sites.....samey same....cleared my cache....same deal.....I'm at a loss here

Well that really smuckin fart of me.....the continue was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy down at the bottom.......I'm not brightest sandwich in the tool shed......nothing to see here.....move along

Last edited:

drenai1

Feb 22, 2021
Is there a RenPy Visual Novel Corruption game with the same premise?. Always have issues with HTML Games
I'm not sure I'd go so far as to call it a Corruption game, but you might want to have a look at "The Fixer" by Sam_Tail. While it's a much different game and still under development, there are some similarities.

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
Not sure if this was said before, but the game desperately needs to despawn npcs you don't interact with. Maybe allow you to pick what npcs stick around. Or only generate npcs when you go somewhere, and only keep them around if you interact with them, but again, with the option to delete them after the fact.

Another alternative would be to generate a few npcs and let you customize their appearance, personalit and preferences if you want - what reason is there to meet 50+ different people other than finding those that match what you want?

Not for any other reason than the bloat the game gets after a while which makes it run MUCH MUCH slower.

Maybe if it was designed in a different engine it wouldn't have those limitations. It's an impressive feat to simulate npc lives in html, but god damn does it make it very slow after not that much time. Can't even get past the main story without incurring massive lag.

I even got a new computer with much better specs and it still slows significantly after at most 100 days. That's with the lowest setting for npc generation.

Ustal

Jun 15, 2022
Door/Machine Codes (During the Prologue)
  • 1551/1661
    • Default Code
    • "Tits"
    • Increases starting breast size and lactation
    • Grants the Mega Milking achievement?
    • "Eggs"
    • Increases starting fertility (to 6)
    • Grants the Mega Fertile achievement?
    • "Cunt"
    • Increases vaginal wetness
    • Grants the Mega Wet achievement?
    • "Nose"
    • Grants "pussy pheromes"
    • "Cock"
    • Increases starting cock size? (When choosing gender?)
    • Grants the Mega Cock achievement?
    • "Jizz"
    • Increases something to do with cumming/semen production/testicle size?
Anyone have a list of the special door codes?
Codes should still work

And yeah, I will eventually update (tm) the shitty cheat guide.
Need some help with figuring out how to decompress the code into readable code (beautify, minify, etc), then recompressing it after changes are made, however.

Last edited:
Reactions: MmmmmmmMoooo

Ustal

Jun 15, 2022
Here's the stuff I've got so far:
  • Passage ID #s and what they do (use CTRL+F, CMD+F, to find the PID listed)
    • Used for some modifications
    • Mainly associated with manipulating how much time doing things take
    • SEE FILE ATTACHED (AW_PID.txt)
  • Non-optimal Method to enable editing of the source files without massive text renderer lag (splitting lines on commas)
    • (its good enough though)
  • What to modify to cheat the game
Here's stuff I need to figure out:
  1. Should I publish what I already have so you all can have a go at it
  2. Find a method to compile/compress the modified files to look as close to the original formatting (using python preferably)
  3. Make an actual guide with proper formatting
And some future thoughts:
  • Make a repo/documentation/wiki for the stuff used so other people can update accordingly

xorthar

Jul 19, 2019
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'body')<<set _cs = setup.cockPrints("pc")>>

I get this error on every game I start on Character -> Details screen on any game I start.

If character has a cock then additionally;
on length:
Error: <<print>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '0')

on diameter:
Error: <<print>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '1')

Version 1.23.4

2.20 star(s) 56 Votes