salco

Nov 11, 2017
I've found a way to add manually the cheat menu back if we have like the patreon version but it's more line than post-13164211 .
What could be the best way to give you the knowledge? git patch was my first way but it's really ugly .

TheHalfWit

Oct 8, 2022
Ok, I don't know when they post the update. But
JappleJhon mentioned that there's a separate website called kemono where you can find most, if not all post from Thaum.
I'll just go ahead and give yall the link.

There you can find the most recent post and game updates.
For grins and giggles I uploaded 1.25.3 cheats and v125 resources to virustotal to check whether they were safe. I'm not sure if the results will share, but they scanned clean.

Edit: And the game is the 1.25.3 cheats version, and I played through the prologue to test for any obvious butchering. Seems to play fine so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: anon1010

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
Ok, I don't know when they post the update. But
JappleJhon mentioned that there's a separate website called kemono where you can find most, if not all post from Thaum.
I'll just go ahead and give yall the link.

There you can find the most recent post and game updates.
that seems like a pretty cool site, found another games patreon version there just now too which is cool, thanks for the link (y)

Reactions: Rexaureus

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
So I decided to give this another try from like a year or two ago and see it has mod support. A quick search shows nothing really since 2022. Has that changed at all or are there still no mods yet?

Experica

Aug 15, 2022
So I decided to give this another try from like a year or two ago and see it has mod support. A quick search shows nothing really since 2022. Has that changed at all or are there still no mods yet?
There are mods but i dont think theres any new mod this year that i know of.

Dec 21, 2021
How do i change portraits or generate a new one? Loaded a template and they didn't generate one for me and now i'm headless.

Mk2564

Sep 11, 2022
When you get the file you should have a file of how to insert your image in the game

Last edited:

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
on the topic of questions how does one get to participate in the festival in the north of the co-op as a futa? I have yet to to reliably get the message that says i can participate.

2.20 star(s) 56 Votes