ustar

Dec 29, 2017
i get this error screen when i try it on android. am i missing a folder or is it because of my browser which is chrome
The game needs resources folder in game directory, but it's already packed in archive.
Android ? Didn't try it on that, but unless you didn't unpack directory - it can be that this game only runs on PC unless thaumx will make it more compatible with other browsers - for now this support is very limited to few browsers only.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
So.. this game has cheats but no actual content to cheat at... or not cheat at...
My understanding is that you can use the cheats to spawn a sexual encounter that you couldn't get by just playing the game. I'm not sure myself as I was so disappointed to find the clothing system was still broken the last time I played that I haven't been motivated to try it again. Maybe in a few months.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
i can't do anything.
Even char creator is bugged. My default height is 50cm and it's stuck at that.
Proceeds to give me a warning about "midgets" .... wot?

Reactions: Daryu
May 30, 2018
Well at some pages I can not scroll down.. so story is not continue.

I liked the detailed long character creation part but i wish i could continue.. Hope you fix that too.

Reactions: OneWayMissile
Oct 16, 2017
Is anyone else having an issue with either Firefox or Chrome tab for this game freezing up when one tries to load a save?
I save the game, then, every time I try to load the save, the game freezes, and I have to close the game's tab and restart from scratch.
It's the only thing that keeps me from actually playing the game, even though I really want to play it...

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
As this game develop, it has more features implemented and unfortunately also more bugs. The game can be good at some point, but a lot things need to be done first. I write this information only for people on this forum, since developers do NOT come here. If you have a problem, report it on that page:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
So this game has been going for 18 months, has no content and is full of bugs. Thats what I'm getting from the past 2 pages...

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
So this game has been going for 18 months, has no content and is full of bugs. Thats what I'm getting from the past 2 pages...
True. But it's also true that this project from the beginning was planned to be developed within 3 years and so far it stick to development plan somehow. So he or now they since from some time (3 months?) now there are 2 programmers working on this and they have still 1,5 year to complete it according to plan.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
The Encyclopedia mentions bondage kink acting as a "soft gate" to intense bondage content. Anyone know if unchecking other kinks also voids some of the content?

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
Zomg... it's a life sim that hasn't devolved into a tedium sim. But but... all the tedium sim makers claimed it couldn't be done! Or it wouldn't make for a good game!

Anywho... yes, seems pretty buggy. Doesn't remember my quick-clean settings (for my apartment or body) being a major one. ::shrug:: But holy crap is this thing ambitious. And it's already considerably more feature rich and with a slicker ui than I thought twine+sugarcube was capable of. It's almost a disservice to this game to call it a twine game... since most people's image of a twine game is some silly little choose your own adventure type game with minimal if any actual "gameplay", an exceptionally bland ui, and disjointed or contradictory images (if any). This is definitely not that.

I not going to cry over bugs in an alpha release (over half the features aren't implemented yet... that's alpha no matter what anyone says). Beta is when the bug-fixing starts in earnest. And I really couldn't care less about deadlines. That's just whiney bs for entitled people. I just want to see what this looks like when it's finished... and I want it to be the best it can be when it reaches that point. If that takes another year or two... fine with me.

Reactions: ustar
2.20 star(s) 57 Votes