boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Giving back to the community. Here's the backer version (v0.19.0 + cheats). Elite version, from what I can tell from the patreon rewards, is the same as the previous versions. It's 0.19.0 at the moment and they're all at that point (except public). Elite just gets hi-rest art and more votes in polls. I became a patreon just for this month cause I think he's doing a great job (looks like he added a bunch of content, wish he'd stop doing frame work and add actual smut...) and, as said, wanted to give back. Let me know if something doesn't work (such as putting the HTML file in the resources folder - god, I'm dumb I waited 5 minutes for the game to load, there's even instructions about that - I did that for you guys already).

Enjoy.

Please don't message me about helping you run the game. I'm using Firefox so any problems that arises is probably from that. If a problem does arise then I suggest deleting every folder except the .rar files and unpacking them yourselves and go from there.

KazukiNero

Jul 2, 2017
Can't get images to load for v0.19.0. HTML file is not in resource folder and have all 9 files in resource folder.

bdrk88

Oct 20, 2016
Is this a game yet? Havent tried it for almost 2 years and from what im seeing it still hasn't gotten anywhere as far as gameplay content goes.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Is this a game yet? Havent tried it for almost 2 years and from what im seeing it still hasn't gotten anywhere as far as gameplay content goes.
No. Just another Patreon milking scheme (netting the devs over $4k/month). Truly astounding what people will throw money at, and continue to do so month after month -- with no guarantee that they'll ever see a playable game.

Reactions: jmueller

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
How do you exit a sex scene? There's nothing I can find that'll let me exit back out to the world.

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
"Sex scene" being a bit generous there, mate. I kinda regret giving the guy $10 now. I thought from the intro (superb, by the way) that there would be tons of new content from when I last played well over a year ago. Sex scenes are bare, like "no text here but he licks her clit" or something. I haven't played since I uploaded the file so I don't remember exactly but man am I disappointed.

Glad it was just $10 and not staying a monthly supporter. I mean, thanks to those that support him and like his work but I can't wait that he uses his game to actually add gameplay. Reading a wikipedia entry about bra cup sizes and buying highly-detailed clothing isn't gameplay.

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Why? There's probably still no content to see... Changelog seems to show more "padding" up the game mechanics but no actual writing of any scenes. There's a dating system now to go on dates with NPC's but I'll eat my own socks if there's no placeholder dialogue.

Aug 7, 2017
IIRC according to his timeline/planning sheet there wasn't supposed to be any major writing content in the game until summer of 2019 or so
Been a while since I've read it though

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Firefox_Screenshot_2019-03-08T01-47-42.821Z.png

Seems May (0.22) with the "General" will cover most of the placeholder text, adding onto that with World in the next versions. Welp, see you all in June I guess. Glad to see he's got (and sticking to) a timeline but jesus is his scope for this game massive...

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
I think it's pretty evident the guy is serious about the game and isn't performing some form of scam, but it's also evident that his planning of the project doesn't hold up.

What I'm saying is that I think this'll end up being an actual game at some point, but that it's not even close now and probably won't be for another year or so. Trying out each release is pointless at this stage unless you want to bug test.

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
Yup, if you want to PLAY a GAME, you'll probably have to wait 'til august, which is a shame, cause he could just be paying writers with that fat patreon money

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
When 0.19 was leaked here last month it was the first time I played since around ~0.8 I think. When I finally got into a sex scene, I constantly got the bad end bug immediately after, and it was very frustrating. That bug has been fixed in 0.20, so I'm with ABRAXUS on this one.

I know actual content will not be in the game until way down the line, but it is nice to check in every few months to see how it's going along.

For me, I planned months ago not to play again until the game would have the pregnancy mechanics, sure it wouldn't be much but it would be something. 0.17 and 0.18 came out (insert DBZ joke here) but for both builds I was in the dilemma of should I download now or wait a month and see if it gets improved on next time. When 0.18.6 went public last month and 0.19 was leaked, i thought "Ok nothing in 0.19 for me but it leaked so it will most likely be less buggy, so might as well". Then I couldn't test the pregnancy mechanics because a bug would game-over me every time I tried.

ZunMadun

Oct 21, 2017
If he doesn't hire additional writers after 0.21 release then this will make it obvious that this is milking project. I simply don't trust this guy at all. He makes 4k+ each month and I'm assuming he didn't pay anything to his volunteer proofreader/editor and all mods that are created are made for free.

Reactions: AWolfe
Mar 2, 2018
If he doesn't hire additional writers after 0.21 release then this will make it obvious that this is milking project. I simply don't trust this guy at all. He makes 4k+ each month and I'm assuming he didn't pay anything to his volunteer proofreader/editor and all mods that are created are made for free.
Are you trying to use "guilt" to hurry the release? That is stupid, if he doesn't want many random hands touching his game its his problem not yours. From what I heard he more or less sticks to his schedule so you can't really call it a milking project.

2.20 star(s) 57 Votes