saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
how do you enable the cheats on this, version 16 had the cheats enabled now its gone
The free version of Ver0.17 had the cheat menu disabled, you will need to either beg people getting the $10 version, or you pay it yourself.
Tho I had seen one of the 0.17 with cheat version a few pages back, you could try ask nicely for the newer version or see the link works or not.

ynyn

Oct 21, 2018
So does this game have actual content now or is it still all about the framework and tons of dead ends?

Reactions: onga

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
Disappointing but good to know. I'll have to keep waiting then until there'll be actual content.
Looking at it states quite clearly that dev focus is to shift from framework to content in jan 2019. So, now. By summer this will hopefully be worth checking in on, but as it says in the link provided development is not planned to be finished until late summer 2020.

He did make a map like this, saying he expected development to last about three years, back in autumn 2017 when h e first got started, so color me surprised at people being "disappointed" in a lack of content. Like, just read the info and move on.

Reactions: RustyXXL

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
reimplanted cheat/dev tool for v17
NOT TESTED,DUNNO HOW IT WILL WORK USE AT YOU OWN RISK

- redownload,fixed some stuff
- fixed cheat menu for the last time prob.

Reactions: ustar

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
reimplanted cheat/dev tool for v17
NOT TESTED,DUNNO HOW IT WILL WORK USE AT YOU OWN RISK

- redownload,fixed some stuff
Tested:
- dev tool present, but I didn't try it
- cheat mode works partially - it adds bonuses at start, but cheat menu don't work

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
i'm myself just starting playing.
i'll fix stuff as i go

dev tool partly work. i guess it wasnt fully integrated with the cheat tier version. maybe if elite tier leak then i could import them.

Muzmuz

Sep 9, 2018
I can't play this game at all. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but the game can't even load properly...
It's stuck on the asset loading page. Maybe my computer is too old ? haha
I'm stuck!
(time loop)

jabig

Sep 7, 2016
Wasn't this game based on another one because the creator was very slow with the updates?

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Wasn't this game based on another one because the creator was very slow with the updates?
To be fair he really does seem to be addressing the areas that Newlife ether falls short on or doesn't cover at all but I do have concerns as to whether or not it will be a functional game in my lifetime. Newlife started with content then tried to build a framework to expand on, were as AW is starting with the framework and adding content later. It's just that the framework doesn't seem as solid as I would hope after this much time.

mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017
Trying to build that whole thing on javascript/twine is crazy and I told him at the very beginning. And now from the blog posts I can see that most of his time is spent struggling with things I warned him about.

saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
As far as I know there is 8 codes for the game currently, I only knows 3 of them.

1661/boob is the basic code to start.
2337/eggs is super fert.
7377/tits is cowlike milky breast.

2.20 star(s) 57 Votes