Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I am glad I picked this back up again.

I played it when it first appeared on TF Games and I was saddened by the MC's and Lily's progress. They both said how they felt and how they had felt the same for years then she kinda pushed the MC out of the door and never spoke again.

I know it was early builds but i've been waiting for that to get a happy outcome for 2 years and now all is well.

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
Are you trying to load a save from an older build or the current one?
I m having the same issue. I m not doing anythign different from ever before.
But whenever I want to load a save, the whole thing crushes. Which means as of now, whenever I stop playing I have to restart the whole game next time I open it up. MASSIVE pain in the ass...

Reactions: OneWayMissile

cordux

Jan 1, 2019
For those that are having problems with the game freezing.. What browser are you using? Have you tried another one? As I know that some browsers will freeze or give out errors when loading the game.. So try another browser and if that doesn't fix it, then I would recommend that you restart your computer (So that you are clearing your ram) and try again.. I hope this help (As it has for me when browser games of this kind freezes or gives out errors)

GoodGuyPete

Dec 10, 2017
For some reason after a while of playing the game I stopped being able to save ingame, and can only save to disk
heres what happens when I try to save normally
1569506933883.png

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Browser's cookies cache might be full
More precisely, most chrome based browsers have something like 5MB local storage per site (Firefox has more, but can't remember the value off-hand) and the game currently has a severe issue with save bloating. Apparently they're aware of that and have fixed it for v27 tho.

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
For those that are having problems with the game freezing.. What browser are you using? Have you tried another one? As I know that some browsers will freeze or give out errors when loading the game.. So try another browser and if that doesn't fix it, then I would recommend that you restart your computer (So that you are clearing your ram) and try again.. I hope this help (As it has for me when browser games of this kind freezes or gives out errors)
of course I tried all these things and it had no impact whatsoever.

cordux

Jan 1, 2019
More precisely, most chrome based browsers have something like 5MB local storage per site (Firefox has more, but can't remember the value off-hand) and the game currently has a severe issue with save bloating. Apparently they're aware of that and have fixed it for v27 tho.
Try this:
Make a new shortcut to Chrome. Then right click it and click on Properties. In the Target box
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then add a space behind that line and put in
So the new Target says:

Other options is to clear the storage:

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Where are the CHEATS?
it says i can enable them in settings but the option does not exist.

never mind.... was glitched -_-

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
I can't open this game, it's freezing on the opening tab and nothing more. Someone here sugessted that it's maybe because of shortage of RAM capacity. I have 8 GB RAM and I'am not going to hardware shop to expand this to 16 or 32 GB, anyway not now. But is that really this problem, any other suggestions what can be done to open it?

cordux

Jan 1, 2019
I can't open this game, it's freezing on the opening tab and nothing more. Someone here sugessted that it's maybe because of shortage of RAM capacity. I have 8 GB RAM and I'am not going to hardware shop to expand this to 16 or 32 GB, anyway not now. But is that really this problem, any other suggestions what can be done to open it?
Have you tried it in a different browser?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sounds to me like a corrupted download. Re-download.

Anti-guy

Jul 16, 2017
I keep getting a fatal error saying "there are no valid storage adapters found" whenever I try to start the game

2.20 star(s) 56 Votes