fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
The v0.30.0 html w/cheats seems to have cheats, however, the v0.33 [patron] does not (even though it does have the cheats caveat in it). So, it seem that the cheat version is 2 versions behind (v.31 and v.33), which looks like a lot of content. I could be wrong though.
you're right. i had to find the patreon download from the comments 2 pages back.
the OP is outdated and the download is the free version not patreon. whoever is updating this thread isn't doing a good job.

Reactions: apolloladdie

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
Just a clarification for anyone reading this. V.34 is on Page 61 of the comments section, about 1/2 down.

Thank you for your help.
v.34 is out and it is available just a couple of posts back with the cheats.
you're right. i had to find the patreon download from the comments 2 pages back.
the OP is outdated and the download is the free version not patreon. whoever is updating this thread isn't doing a good job.

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
It seems every time i have to make a decision, there is an error that prevents me from continuing with the story. Escape just resets the story section and I am left in the same dilemma... Trying to find a job.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
It seems every time i have to make a decision, there is an error that prevents me from continuing with the story. Escape just resets the story section and I am left in the same dilemma... Trying to find a job.
I'm not sure what you mean. What decisions are causing the error, and what jobs are you trying to find?

There's a bug reporter in the phone menu that allows you to not only report bugs, but see what bugs have been reported and what workarounds have been found.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

GandiIV

Sep 28, 2017
with males and futas it should work well but the game had always and still has big problems when it comes to lesbian orgasms. They changed the finish system a bit some releases ago but now it´s ending the whole scene as soon as the one with penis cums.. well.. in an f/f scene thats never the case and sometimes it crashes when you take another position sometimes right at the start and sometimes the whole "misses/late" to work bug scenario you can never get rid of is starting again right after the sex scenes if it was around midnight.
If you don´t mind futas you can mess around in the settings at game start like value 9999 for futa.changes don´t work retrospectively for saves
Thanks for your answer.

I already tried with futas too, it's always the same. Sex with the app works correctly, no bugs or slow response really but sex with dates is always the same, woman or futa it crashes everytime :cautious:

EDIT: I'll try with the male start later just in case

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Error: Uncaught QuotaExceededError: Failed to execute 'setitem' on 'Storage': Setting the value of 'aw.save0' exceeded the quota..

I get this message every time I try to save my game. Anybody have a clue what it means? I sure as Hell don't.

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
Error: Uncaught QuotaExceededError: Failed to execute 'setitem' on 'Storage': Setting the value of 'aw.save0' exceeded the quota..

I get this message every time I try to save my game. Anybody have a clue what it means? I sure as Hell don't.

I think it means that your browser cache for the the "quick" saves has been exceeded. when this happens I just use "hard" saves where I save to the disk/ssd. They are more annoying but it seems to fix the issue. This game is in browser and thus it is possible to exceed what the browser can handle with data. it isn't just this game, I remember years ago when I first started playing "adult" flash games sometimes I would get the error where saves could not be saved because the temporary flash cache had been exceeded. A very similar issue.

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
This game is particularly bad with save file size and for the longest time, the rate of bloating was even worse until they finally figured out that even the NPCs constantly suicided, which was a major contributor to the bloat.
It's not as bad as it was, but you're probably better off using local saves through "Save to Disk" and "Load from Disk." You don't need to save it to an external drive or anything.
I don't think there's been a time when autosaves were bug-free. The autosaves have been proclaimed fixed multiple times, but either new bugs surface each time, or they weren't properly fixed.
Lastly, for the love of preserving your progress in the game, don't load saves from older versions. Chances are, something breaks somewhere down the line, with the root cause hardly identifiable and you needing to start from scratch to circumvent it anyway.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Lastly, for the love of preserving your progress in the game, don't load saves from older versions. Chances are, something breaks somewhere down the line, with the root cause hardly identifiable and you needing to start from scratch to circumvent it anyway.
This is very true. One of the downsides to playing games under development is that they often break saves, even when the dev doesn't explicitly say so.

The good news, however, is that the game's feature where it recognizes that you've completed the introduction (and ths can skip it in subsequent play) finally works when loading a new version. That makes starting over with a new version a lot less painful.

Reactions: chiyochan

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
This is very true. One of the downsides to playing games under development is that they often break saves, even when the dev doesn't explicitly say so.

The good news, however, is that the game's feature where it recognizes that you've completed the introduction (and ths can skip it in subsequent play) finally works when loading a new version. That makes starting over with a new version a lot less painful.
¿Any cheats for this version?
If it says cheats in the HTML yes if not no the best way to know is to create a character in the menu options under choose your name if cheats is select-able its cheats.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
¿Any cheats for this version?
Yes. Enable cheats under game settings and the you will see a lightning bolt symbol on one of the buttons on your phone (was a lock without cheats enabled). Click on the lightning bolt, make your changes. It's probably best to disable cheats before continuing, as the game was tested without cheats active and having cheats active may lead to some problems.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Okay, where the hell do you get coffee in the intro? It's not either Produce or Grocery sections - I even checked the Pharmacy and it wasn't there either

Oraciion

May 28, 2018
Yes. Enable cheats under game settings and the you will see a lightning bolt symbol on one of the buttons on your phone (was a lock without cheats enabled). Click on the lightning bolt, make your changes. It's probably best to disable cheats before continuing, as the game was tested without cheats active and having cheats active may lead to some problems.
The setting for cheats within game settings is locked behind the paywall. The HTML file does say Patreon, so I'd assume it would allow cheats.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Okay, where the hell do you get coffee in the intro? It's not either Produce or Grocery sections - I even checked the Pharmacy and it wasn't there either
bottom tile in the grocery section (section 3) there is a message that comes up on the top information bit, click on the coffee and buy it :)

sonotink

May 7, 2019
The setting for cheats within game settings is locked behind the paywall. The HTML file does say Patreon, so I'd assume it would allow cheats.
Nah man.
It does say "patreon", but cheats aren't able to be used.
Which is strange, as you'd think it would have cheats, but eh.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: BigBoobs00
2.20 star(s) 56 Votes