ustar

Dec 29, 2017
On here? Last I checked, it's still version 0.43 with cheats. Only reason I have 0.46 with cheats is because I was under the false impression that the heavy focus on relationship and marriage would translate into something resembling a game, thus leading to $10 that I could have spent on literally anything else.

Was it worth it? Hell no. With the aforementioned abundance of nothing interesting to do, the lack of an option to easily skip days or weeks is mindnumbing. The Fixer has this option but I feel like that would be an unfair comparison considering that they're made with very different engines. Then again, Thaumx has been working on this for far longer than The Fixer has existed so it's not like it's unwarranted.

Chances are you're going to have to wait a bit more until OP updates the version on this site. With the patreon price tag and lackluster content, I don't blame them for holding off on that.
You don't understand and miss one point: there is no "them" - users here create this forum and share content here if they want.
So if you like to share what you have - fine. Also if you don't want or just cannot for some reason, nobody will blame you.
Just so you know that "them" is you. From what I saw always somebody have to buy or crack the game and share it here, so it can be updated by thread owner or moderator.
(But also this game is so mess so it does not get much attention. Me being a fan of this game at beginning, when I saw character creation and great game wiki, unfortunately after that the game itself was too buggy and boring - sometimes check for changes). So if you have and want the thread to be updated with newer version - go ahead, I'm sure many users here will thank you for your effort.

LinkLuke

Jul 31, 2018
Very much so, There's some stuff this game does way better than others, but a lot of the other stuff is just plain broken. I paid for 0.45 cheats because I felt it'd be an upgrade from 0.43, but I found the content I wanted to play had since been broken and wasn't fixed until 0.46. This is one of those games I keep an eye on development of, but I'll rarely pay for on patreon because I don't feel like enough changes month to month. Thaum would be much better off releasing one every few months and charging less monthly. Free Cities is a very good game that I reccomend over this, especially if you follow the Pregmod stuff on gitgud

Reactions: ustar

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
For some reason the phone says 0.41.1 [cheats], it may do that for all updates though, that's not a cause for concern right? It said 0.47 in the opening and everything, so it probably has that for all updates, and they just haven't changed it.
I suppose if your using the most recent resources for the game and the cheats work then don't worry about it :)

dv8r

Aug 31, 2016
Tried this a year ago or so, game kept bugging out during some sex scenes, and also had issues with tracking sperm counting them as unknown. Does anyone know if that's no longer an issue because I don't want to spend another 3 hours to figure that out.

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
Tried this a year ago or so, game kept bugging out during some sex scenes, and also had issues with tracking sperm counting them as unknown. Does anyone know if that's no longer an issue because I don't want to spend another 3 hours to figure that out.
Still bugs out during some sex scenes, marriage isn't working properly either as "female" npcs (including lily) will break your entire game as they're undefined in some pieces of code for marriage which will eventually lead to a hard corruption of your save.

I encountered all of that in just half an hour of trying again. These devs really aren't testing their own content.

earthunwapped

Oct 5, 2019
Can someone be a pal and give a save of their character in a relationship.

Or if they can't, teach me how to properly have relationship with an NPC. I've worked ingame for a while but it keeps blocking me from advancing the relationship.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

latenight

Oct 22, 2016
Oh, my favorite suicide prevention simulator. Download it couple of times in year to see that character creation still is the best part of game. Last version I tried was most memorable, it raised temperature of my old laptop to 89 degrees, quite an achievement for text game, considering no game ever raised it above 70, not Fallout New Vegas with dozens of mods, not Mount and Blade with hundred of npcs,not Crusader Kings 2. This game feels like it was fully made by marketing department, it looks good but all it has is ingame ads. I think soon, ladies and gentlemen, We won't be able to play this masterpiece, cause it will need computer so powerfull only fucking miners will be able to build it.

Oct 15, 2017
Still walk around aimlessly not being able to see what people look like before you talk to them and they dont want anything to do with you, so cool I cum everytime thank you dev. Can't wait for the next update where you add the complex system of feeding my pet mouse.

Reactions: ustar
Sep 7, 2020
This game desperately needs:
Quality of life improvements. A lot of them.
Fixes to the core work/dating game loop.
Assertive males in the sex game. Literally nothing happens unless the player makes it happen which is weird.
Better dating game.
Many many more random attempts to pursue the player, exchange numbers, texting, dating, etc. Just more assertiveness from NPCs in general. More stuff needs to happen without player specifically willing it to happen.
A lot more coercion. Manipulation. Etc.

These fixes alone will bring it up to a basic standard of playability that would maintain a loyal player base (if kept functioning well). It would basically become a less psychotic Degrees of Lewdity with an infinitely replayable dating gameloop, but right now things don't quite fit together correctly to create a proper gameloop.

The potential is very high but the execution just isn't quite there in the loop.

2.20 star(s) 57 Votes