Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
Which job has the most content? Thanks!
Farm Coop. But it takes ages to get to one of the branches... (ie preggers by diesel). You could go for a year in-game time (which used to trigger a generic game ending I think, maybe still?) without the branch triggering.

yarrr420

Oct 24, 2017
This is a game that I want to like, but every release just adds buggy, sparsely implemented content. As far as I can tell, there is little more to do than going to work, shopping for clothes and housewares, and going on dates. The dating game is little more than grinding to get bars filled, talking to randomly reveal some background info, and waiting for enough time to pass to advance the relationship.

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
Yea they even admit core gameplay has to be expanded beyond that but it takes time and this is why I dont pay monthly.

HelveticStar

Jan 4, 2018
I'm now playing this game for two days and I'm just curious. Is it impossible to have a relationship with an NPC in this game? I've been always dating one and it just dies because their suicide score keep on increasing. Is there a way to lower it?

nuclear

Sep 27, 2017
I'm now playing this game for two days and I'm just curious. Is it impossible to have a relationship with an NPC in this game? I've been always dating one and it just dies because their suicide score keep on increasing. Is there a way to lower it?
been a while since i played but iirc you need to keep on top of all the different stats like mood, hunger etc, otherwise you die. if you care enough to keep playing, hover over the stats to see what they do and how to maintain them

Reactions: redraw

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
Playable to a point it still needs overhauling to be fun and there is a lot of grinding and lifeless parts of the game still

Sep 29, 2019
Playable to a point it still needs overhauling to be fun and there is a lot of grinding and lifeless parts of the game still
With the Cheat version is near 0 Grind.The Problem of this game is that is an entire Bug.Near all Date option lead to errors and the Sex System is for Children as nothing happen and you need a lot of imagination.The Mans in this game if you are a Woman seams all gay you can lay naked on them for 500 Turns but they do or try nothing else then play with your Tits or kissing you even you chose to be submissive.Then run around the City Naked for a while and even there nothing happen then i chose to use very conservative Clothes and go in the eating district.The first thing happen a Man jump in the middle of the street on me say you are so hot i need to fuck you right here.In the picture you see he is fucking you but you can now chose let it happen or say no.I say no to the Rapist lol he answer oh sorry and left without doing nothing .WTF :)

Reactions: carter111 and ustar

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
Last time I played this was after the male art got redesigned to look more like the females', and it was buggy as hell with characters showing up balding and PoC characters walking around like they had painted faces because the neck and ear skin stayed pale white. It was too distracting. Has that since been fixed?

Edit: Broke down and checked it out myself because I'm dumb as fuck. Necks match the faces, but ears are all still white and the tips of noses are white like the racial face paint the dudes are wearing was ruined by sweat. No idea about the hair issue, though, because I noped out, but I did manage to see it's still mostly straight no matter what, strengthening the vibe of people just roaming the lands in blackface and brownface. Such an unnecessary change, really. Previous models had more variety. Wouldn't care and could ignore it if interacting with passive men wasn't a huge part of the game's content.

Last edited:

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Oh, my favorite suicide prevention simulator. Download it couple of times in year to see that character creation still is the best part of game. Last version I tried was most memorable, it raised temperature of my old laptop to 89 degrees, quite an achievement for text game, considering no game ever raised it above 70, not Fallout New Vegas with dozens of mods, not Mount and Blade with hundred of npcs,not Crusader Kings 2. This game feels like it was fully made by marketing department, it looks good but all it has is ingame ads. I think soon, ladies and gentlemen, We won't be able to play this masterpiece, cause it will need computer so powerfull only fucking miners will be able to build it.
This doesn't surpise me that much since it's the basic principle of IT that I have learned long time ago - interpreting language runs SLOW, so compile a program to make it faster. JavaScript (and alike) is language run by interpreter, so it's not good to make performance applications. Current PC processors are fast enough to run most interpretion in real time, yet the game is so complex to heat it.

Last edited:
Reactions: latenight

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
The current HTML only links that got v0.47-Cheat is actually a FULL resource+HTML pack, so need remove the Resource Pack links which got v0.45-public resource+HTML pack.

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
  • Skill gain cap has been implemented
  • You can now gain a maximum of 1 skill point in each skill per day via skill checks. Other forms of skill advancement do not count toward this limit.
    • Prevents spamming certain low-difficulty skill checks to earn a lot of skill points.
  • Divorce has been added to the game.
  • Drinking and driving is bad kids - trying to pull this off in AW will cause you to be fined by the police if they catch you.
No one:
Abso-fucking-lutley no one:
thaumx:so i heard you guys like needless tedium passed off as "realism"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Skill gain from zero bug fix
  • A bug in the code made it impossible to gain a skill point in a skill with zero points, so those zero skills would never increase. This has been fixed.
holy shit how did this get past literally any testing whatsoever

2.20 star(s) 57 Votes