Ammar_

May 8, 2018
This game has potential if the dev decides to fix the bugs that lead to a dead end and lower the difficulty, even on normal i have to spend 80% of the time making sure my character doesn't suicide

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
Edit: I just noticed I cut the quote a bit short. It's referring to plans for the next release. It'll be at least a month until we can see results.
New version (v.047 "The Flower Release") dropped and the dev had this to say in the opening statement:
"It's time we start making some overdue improvements and finalization to the core systems, with a focus on making things more playable and polished."
I don't know what he has planned and I definitely don't know how much of that his team will accomplish in a single month, but at least this objective wasn't crossed out on their todo list yet.

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
Here is a copy paste discussion

It's not totally done, but only one of us will be focusing on it the next month or two. (Previous comment talking about the marriage system)

The big thing is some systems wrap-ups, modifications for playability, polish, and the like. Mostly code-related rather than much content, with the goal of making things more playable/attractive.

starting in July we're going to start focusing on the main story and writing all the endings, and that work will last a few months.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Wait so if i already got the AW v0.45.0-Public download previously, I don't need this Resource Pack download which looks exactly like what I downloaded before right? I can just use the 0.45-cheat HTML with it?

2.20 star(s) 57 Votes