hehehezozo

May 6, 2018
Hello...Can i ask 1 question, please ? How to give birth and if possible step by step, Thanks ? (If i let she sleep she will always die,and hospital dont have any option to give birth, i dont want to abort *cry* T_T *cry*)

Last edited:

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
Hello...Can i ask 1 question, please ? How to give birth and if possible step by step, Thanks ? (If i let she sleep she will always die,and hospital dont have any option to give birth, i dont want to abort *cry* T_T *cry*)
There are womb elastization options. Those allow the PC to carry bigger loads before bursting.
If you applied all three of those, then you're out of luck and abortion is the only option.
However, working at Progenerate supposedly prevents bursting regardless of size. That's what I remember reading in one of the changelogs. I'd advise checking up on that before taking the plunge, though. After all, such pregnancies pretty much force you to choose between abortion or starting over since you'll most likely have overwritten the save(s) before conception. Even if not, that's a lot of backtracking.

Reactions: YouWontGetMyName

hehehezozo

May 6, 2018
There are womb elastization options. Those allow the PC to carry bigger loads before bursting.
If you applied all three of those, then you're out of luck and abortion is the only option.
However, working at Progenerate supposedly prevents bursting regardless of size. That's what I remember reading in one of the changelogs. I'd advise checking up on that before taking the plunge, though. After all, such pregnancies pretty much force you to choose between abortion or starting over since you'll most likely have overwritten the save(s) before conception. Even if not, that's a lot of backtracking.
Thanks you for the information...So no "give birth" for now and everyone have to wait for new update and hope for "give birth" option will be add in game...Wow, i'm speedless, one of the most inportant got "hidden", The Pregnancies are very details with a lot of potentials and technologies like tummy hugger, smart WC, and hospital and other things too like genes, mutations...but sorry -"This is the end of the road"...What a way to ruin some mood. Sorry about my language, just frustrated when hearing these information !!!

Last edited:

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Thanks you for the information...So no "give birth" for now and everyone have to wait for new update and hope for "give birth" option will be add in game...Wow, i'm speedless, one of the most inportant got "hidden", The Pregnancies are very details with a lot of potentials and technologies like tummy hugger, smart WC, and hospital and other things too like genes, mutations...but sorry -"This is the end of the road"...What a way to ruin some mood. Sorry about my language, just frustrated when hearing these information !!!
Huh. Not sure where you gathered that you can't give birth in this game since the user that replied to you earlier did say that belly elasticisation treatments are available at the hospital and necessary to get if you're planning to carry a soccer team of babies all at once. All you have to do is get those treatments prior to pregnancy and you're pretty much set for life since iirc you only need those elasticisation treatments once.

Fertility on the other hand is something that needs to be treated for with some planning since the treatments do specify a set amount of days prior to ovulation. Of course, if you built your character to be a fertility goddess then this is just a way to bump those numbers up even higher than before.

Long story short, you can definitely continue living while carrying close to 20 babies at once provided you get the treatments for it, which you pay for at the hospital or given to you for free if you work for that surrogacy company.

No interactions with your kids outside of naming them though I suspect child-rearing isn't exactly what most people get this game for.

I might not like this game very much but as a pregnancy fetishist, it does put a lot of effort into catering for it.

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
I have no idea what I'm doing but did come across a error when quick cleaning.

Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: sw is not defined

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'main' of undefined

I'm very confused on what I'm suppose to be doing in general, I go to work...somethin' about Lily and somethin' about visiting someone - but I can't visit the Maxwell area (at least I think that is what it is) of where they want me to go.

Last edited:

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
Hi, I'm new to this game, how do I become someone's girlfriend, what are the requirements? Thank you
Iirc, there are stats for friendship and love which increase through hangouts and dates and decay over time (unless disabled through cheats).
So... the fastest way to start a relationship should be to schedule dates with your target as often as possible.
I don't know if the locations matter much. Just figure out one place they like which they should suggest if you let them. I used to always go to the park because it requires the least travel time, iirc. If you're short on time, go there. I think the biggest factor to raising that love is performing the mating ritual each time.
Once the love stats for your PC and the NPC are high enough, I think the option to advance the relationship should appear inside the "Serious Talk"* option while currently on a date at home.
* I don't remember the exact name of the option, but it's not the "make generic small talk" option. It leads you to more choices with a "Never mind" in case you didn't have something important to discuss.

Reactions: Jedsls

Ocha

Aug 21, 2017
Does anyone else get an error message as soon as they open the game? I also can't change the theme or font size without getting another error message.

It says:
Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: SecurityError: The operation is insecure..

Stack Trace:
cssrules@file:///C:/Users//Downloads/AW_v0-47-0_[cheats]/AW_v0-47-0_[cheats].html line 107227 > eval:2:7180
css_fuck@file:///C:/Users//Downloads/AW_v0-47-0_[cheats]/AW_v0-47-0_[cheats].html line 107227 > eval:2:7336
setup.backgroundThemeHandler@file:///C:/Users//Downloads/AW_v0-47-0_[cheats]/AW_v0-47-0_[cheats].html line 107227 > eval:2:8186
setup.refreshTheme@file:///C:/Users//Downloads/AW_v0-47-0_[cheats]/AW_v0-47-0_[cheats].html line 107227 > eval:2:21591

Last edited:

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I am waiting aswell. The game is very broken and full of errors. the instant the tutorial is over and you have your apartment the game is full of errors,no NPC wants anything to do with you, even with cheats making you the greatest thing to ever happen in the world.
Not to mention the cheats aren't even all that effective at staving off the PC's growing urge to just die. At best, it gives you easy access to facilities that help keep you blissful and happy. Not to mention that apparently just talking to random NPCs does not count towards alleviating your loneliness meter; dating and hanging out does, which is really weird.

Apr 28, 2020
Not to mention the cheats aren't even all that effective at staving off the PC's growing urge to just die. At best, it gives you easy access to facilities that help keep you blissful and happy. Not to mention that apparently just talking to random NPCs does not count towards alleviating your loneliness meter; dating and hanging out does, which is really weird.
not to menschen that the creator keeps adding more and more ways to bad end you/kill you off.

Reactions: RenH

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
I feel like the dev has no concept of not just introverts, but anyone who can feel alright with anything less than constant social engagement. If the fact that the player character was a volitile mix of ready to kill his, then herself at a moment's notice, and the most needy extrovert on earth was established ahead of time, it'd still be awful but at least understood before getting suckered in by the promise of an open ended life sim.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I feel like the dev has no concept of not just introverts, but anyone who can feel alright with anything less than constant social engagement. If the fact that the player character was a volitile mix of ready to kill his, then herself at a moment's notice, and the most needy extrovert on earth was established ahead of time, it'd still be awful but at least understood before getting suckered in by the promise of an open ended life sim.
Right? I get that even introverts need social interaction from time to time but hot damn. It's like choosing introvert only steers you closer towards ultimately killing yourself by forcing you to interact with people with the added caveat that some options are locked because 'introverted'.

Dude, just because I'm introverted doesn't mean I'm deathly terrified of asking someone for their deets if they're interesting enough. Also, since Thaumx tauts this game for its 'realistic' mechanics in the world's most narrow open-ended sim, introversion should actually reduce the rate of loneliness decay by a significant margin.

rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
I think the dev has not included anything workable in the game that resembles routine human sexual behavior. Males do not approach females in the bizarre fantasy world that exists in the game. The main character, in a female body, must do all of the work in approaching and driving sexual relationships. None of this has anything to do with life in a female body. This doesn't work for introverts. It doesn't work for extroverts. It doesn't work for anybody.

2.20 star(s) 58 Votes