Star_glider

Jun 14, 2018
I think the dev has not included anything workable in the game that resembles routine human sexual behavior. Males do not approach females in the bizarre fantasy world that exists in the game. The main character, in a female body, must do all of the work in approaching and driving sexual relationships. None of this has anything to do with life in a female body. This doesn't work for introverts. It doesn't work for extroverts. It doesn't work for anybody.
Alot of what we're talking about here is legit, but I've had men, women, and herms all approach me and hit me up. Maybe it's how we set up our characters during creation that makes the difference? I seem to remember a setting for "approachable" that I clicked. Perhaps that's the difference.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Alot of what we're talking about here is legit, but I've had men, women, and herms all approach me and hit me up. Maybe it's how we set up our characters during creation that makes the difference? I seem to remember a setting for "approachable" that I clicked. Perhaps that's the difference.
Huh, never had that happen even with 'approachable' being set as the character's personality in the creation process. Though if that were the case, then that is pretty stupid ngl. What would be the point of making your character the most alluring goddess if the only thing that's stopping anyone from ever hitting you up or forcibly having their way with you is just a simple personality quirk that determines whether or not you're aloof or approachable?

On that note, I still can't figure out a way to get my character to just fuck someone. I tried making her the horniest, most shameless slut to ever walk the face of the earth and she still somehow can't choose to ask a random stranger to fuck.

Reactions: latenight

LeaderOSG

Apr 27, 2020
That game really cool, i saw it, but one problem (only for me, of course): why, just WHY we can`t play for man ? Why i can`t avoid the transformation. Just why ? :cry:

Star_glider

Jun 14, 2018
Huh, never had that happen even with 'approachable' being set as the character's personality in the creation process. Though if that were the case, then that is pretty stupid ngl. What would be the point of making your character the most alluring goddess if the only thing that's stopping anyone from ever hitting you up or forcibly having their way with you is just a simple personality quirk that determines whether or not you're aloof or approachable?

On that note, I still can't figure out a way to get my character to just fuck someone. I tried making her the horniest, most shameless slut to ever walk the face of the earth and she still somehow can't choose to ask a random stranger to fuck.
There's a mutation ("lite pheromones" I think - the other one keeps them from pulling out while fucking you) you can use, that will get men horny sometimes, just by saying hi to them on the street - some will be willing to fuck you right then and there, and a few won't take no for an answer. And, every once in awhile, one of those few will rape you without any prior interactions.

Otherwise, there are interactions where you can ask people on dates, or you can ask for their number then look them up with your phone and ask them on dates by texting them. Once on the date, you've got a shot based on quality/arousal meters to get them to agree to sex.

I can verify all this works, although I do wish the partners wouldn't be so passive once sex begins. They take forever to strip you down (you're better off doing that yourself, given how long a "sex turn" takes) and they never change to one of the "fucking" positions (you HAVE to do that yourself).

Reactions: RenH

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
There's a mutation ("lite pheromones" I think - the other one keeps them from pulling out while fucking you) you can use, that will get men horny sometimes, just by saying hi to them on the street - some will be willing to fuck you right then and there, and a few won't take no for an answer. And, every once in awhile, one of those few will rape you without any prior interactions.

Otherwise, there are interactions where you can ask people on dates, or you can ask for their number then look them up with your phone and ask them on dates by texting them. Once on the date, you've got a shot based on quality/arousal meters to get them to agree to sex.

I can verify all this works, although I do wish the partners wouldn't be so passive once sex begins. They take forever to strip you down (you're better off doing that yourself, given how long a "sex turn" takes) and they never change to one of the "fucking" positions (you HAVE to do that yourself).
I think I know what you're getting at but I also think you may be missing the point I'm trying to get at. The point is, as the woman, for some reason I'm the one that has to initiate nearly everything. I'm the one that has to say hi, I'm the one that has to ask for numbers and I'm the one that has to ask them to get down and dirty. Not even a change in personality nor the pheromones do anything to negate this fact.

Why is it that in this world where supposedly a lot of things go, that not a single man has ever decided to approach a woman on their own? I've played through several iterations of this game already and not once has my character ever had a man approach her. When the relationship update dropped, I spent a lot of time trying to be with the doctor but then I quickly realised that aside from story content, she really isn't any different from a regular NPC.

Thanks for the reply though.

Reactions: ustar and rbx4

rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
I will go back and look at it. This has been one of my main complaints since the last time that I played. My experience has been what RenH described. If it is possible to be approached, I will try it again, but really it should be a default setting if so.

No I reloaded the game, got all pretty and attractive, went to clubs, the park, the mall, everywhere I knew of, and the only "approaches" are scripted events where for instance a drug dealer will try to sell you drugs. If you say no, it will never repeat again, and never has any npc approached any of my characters romantically. Again, it's really not anything even vaguely resembling most women's social interactions. It could only work for one who is 100% proactive all the time.

I made my character "approachable" too. It's just I think it is actually impossible to be approached in the city itself or in an open world building.

Last edited:
Reactions: Star_glider

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Thanks you for the information...So no "give birth" for now and everyone have to wait for new update and hope for "give birth" option will be add in game...Wow, i'm speedless, one of the most inportant got "hidden", The Pregnancies are very details with a lot of potentials and technologies like tummy hugger, smart WC, and hospital and other things too like genes, mutations...but sorry -"This is the end of the road"...What a way to ruin some mood. Sorry about my language, just frustrated when hearing these information !!!
So I finally got around to playing build 0.47 and... I owe you an apology. It seems that I have mistakenly assumed that the dev wouldn't somehow fuck up that aspect of the game in newer updates. That or maybe I've been very lucky since I recall playing build 0.45 and being perfectly fine popping out 30 kids so imagine my shock to see that my character actually died by belly bursting in build 0.47 with the same number.

Welp, guess I have no reason to mess around with the game anymore now. That ridiculous multiple pregnancy mechanic was the main reason why I even stuck around despite the mountain of complaints I have. It's so wacky yet I've always felt some urge to see just how many more kids can I get my character to pop out. Guess I can't do that anymore.

Apr 28, 2020
So I finally got around to playing build 0.47 and... I owe you an apology. It seems that I have mistakenly assumed that the dev wouldn't somehow fuck up that aspect of the game in newer updates. That or maybe I've been very lucky since I recall playing build 0.45 and being perfectly fine popping out 30 kids so imagine my shock to see that my character actually died by belly bursting in build 0.47 with the same number.

Welp, guess I have no reason to mess around with the game anymore now. That ridiculous multiple pregnancy mechanic was the main reason why I even stuck around despite the mountain of complaints I have. It's so wacky yet I've always felt some urge to see just how many more kids can I get my character to pop out. Guess I can't do that anymore.
did you went to the hospital and get the treatment to get a elastic womb/mods? found that out the hard way and was my first death funny enough.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
did you went to the hospital and get the treatment to get a elastic womb/mods? found that out the hard way and was my first death funny enough.
I already did which was what frustrated me so much and why I was compelled to apologise to that other user since I assumed he didn't know that elasticisation treatments were a thing. I got all of the treatments as well. Anything and everything geared towards just popping out as many babies as possible, I did it.

Now, perhaps there's a hard limit on the amount of children you could pop out at any given point considering that my character died with 44 babies in her. Currently testing a claim someone said on here that working for Progenerate allows you to circumvent this hypothetical hard limit. Will update once this new character I made gives birth or dies.

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
Since it's being investigated already, I got off my lazy ass and used the search function on the blog.
Right when the womb burst "ability" was added, the changelog states that working for Progenerate circumvents this "thanks to their advanced technology."

A later release made the burst thresholds more forgiving, but I didn't pick up any other changes while searching with the keyword "burst". It's probably still a good idea to test it out whether the burst immunity from Progenerate works or not. It may work, but maybe only after reaching a specific event within that career, making a quick career switch less viable to avoid a bad end.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
All right, testing is over. So, after making a new character, getting her knocked up with roughly the same as the last one that died (40~range), I can confirm that the Progenerate immunity is real and works.

To ensure that the pregnancy is as strenuous as possible, had double womb enabled and made extra sure to have both womb pregnancies be as close together as possible (Womb 1: 80%, Womb 2: 60%), assuming that percentages refer to fetal growth and stage of pregnancy. Also used 'Grow Fetus' cheat to speed up process on top of consuming as much accelerants as possible.

At roughly the same stage where previous character bursted and died (when birth was one day away), new character gave birth to 23 babies and then birthed the rest the next day with the aid of 'Grow Fetus' cheat. Second pregnancy was even ourdue due to overzealous clicking (growth: 115%). Therefore, proving that working at Progenerate gives you burst immunity.

Edit: Checked the changelog Yorekani shared. Specifically states that Progenerate-working players get burst immunity. 1628363023801.png

Last edited:

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
Since I'm currently active in this thread anyway, I may as well repost the blogpost announcing the latest version with the changelog at the bottom as usual.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Since I'm currently active in this thread anyway, I may as well repost the blogpost announcing the latest version with the changelog at the bottom as usual.
Gotta love the fact that it took ThaumX more than 4 fucking years to finally implement some new and exciting features.... that should have been in the game several updates ago.

Seriously, only now do we get NPCs that do shit? Or a sex system that actually isn't an overglorified spreadsheet? Or the fact that personas now matter? Also, "NPCs will now undress you much quicker during sex scenes"? Color me shocked because the NPCs were so inert, I didn't even know they actually can undress you on their own!

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Gotta make sure you die a trillion ways till Sunday and make life as painful as possible before giving you the stuff you actually were expecting and promised since Day 1. But nope, deaths are more important! And so are the clothing!

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
Yea this is why I dont donate every month or every couple months I check in once and while for donations to see where the game is

Star_glider

Jun 14, 2018
I will go back and look at it. This has been one of my main complaints since the last time that I played. My experience has been what RenH described. If it is possible to be approached, I will try it again, but really it should be a default setting if so.

No I reloaded the game, got all pretty and attractive, went to clubs, the park, the mall, everywhere I knew of, and the only "approaches" are scripted events where for instance a drug dealer will try to sell you drugs. If you say no, it will never repeat again, and never has any npc approached any of my characters romantically. Again, it's really not anything even vaguely resembling most women's social interactions. It could only work for one who is 100% proactive all the time.

I made my character "approachable" too. It's just I think it is actually impossible to be approached in the city itself or in an open world building.
Hmm. I dunno. Perhaps we should swap saves and see if that makes a difference.

Also, the v49 release changelog seems to indicate the problem is being addressed.

2.20 star(s) 57 Votes