Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
Anenn (one of the writers) has apparently been spending less and less time on AW and more on their personal project, while keeping full-time paid. Juicy details on the dev blog on the 1.14 section.

I considered them a very poor employee in the first place (using all those variables that broke things like fertility etc), but it seems like the reason was they just didn't give a shit.

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
Anenn (one of the writers) has apparently been spending less and less time on AW and more on their personal project, while keeping full-time paid. Juicy details on the dev blog on the 1.14 section.

I considered them a very poor employee in the first place (using all those variables that broke things like fertility etc), but it seems like the reason was they just didn't give a shit.
We only heard ThaumX' side of the of the story.
I still think it's rather unprofessional to keep misusing the devblog/changelog to call out mistakes from a team member.
Honestly, no one cares who "caused" a bug as long as it's fixed.
Calling someone out like that isn't going to motivate most people. I consider this workplace bullying, especially if there was even more going on behind the scenes.
Even if Anenn had subpar performance from the start, this is no way to treat your colleague.

All that said, Anenn had a good gig lined up. They got to learn the ropes of the trade and bought themselves enough time to take off on their own.
Considering how often AW has been called a cashgrab in this thread, I would've advised Anenn to do the same thing.
No reason to jump ship when you don't have your lifeboat ready yet.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Well if the 'boss' keeps insisting on adding shit on top of a base that's breaking apart (or wasn't really solid in the first place), I'm not surprised even more bugs were created.

Reactions: ustar

kangnuonuo

Oct 8, 2017
Man, I remember playing this game years ago, can't believe the shit show it has become. Is this what parents feel like when their child ends up being a huge disappointment?

• Haha
Reactions: PrinceGriss

Ustal

Jun 15, 2022
Here's some of the stuff I've found out about the "Bad Ends" + Other stuff by looking through the game code .html file (AW_v1-13-0_[cheats].html):

It's also Very Unfinished, but I wanted to get at least some of it out first.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Additional Notes:
If there is lag when editing the .html file, that's normal. It's because somebody put 5MB of the total 30.2MB of code on one line, and the editing program will struggle with rendering all of it.

If the game freezes after a few weeks pass in game, it could be because the values of breastSize and ballSize are too high, or some other wacky shit.

Part(?) of the game is built in Harlowe, not SugarCube, which is why there aren't any SugarCube.State.Variables to modify in console.

Last edited:

chopish

Sep 12, 2020
Here's some of the stuff I found out about the "Bad Ends" + Other stuff by looking through the game code .html file (AW_v1-13-0_[cheats].html):

It's also Very Unfinished, but I wanted to get at least some of it out first.
Additional Notes:
If you're getting lag editing .html file, that's normal. It's because somebody put 5MB of the total 30.2MB of code on one line, and your program will struggle rendering all of it.

If your game freezes after a few weeks pass in game, it could be because the values of breastSize and ballSize are too high, or some other wacky shit I don't understand.
Dude must be having a rough marriage

Ustal

Jun 15, 2022
Comparing the .html file for this game with DoL's one makes me want to cry.

The .html file for this game has 130,581 lines in 30.2 MB, but DoL's has 516,891 lines in 31MB. No wonder my text editing program lags.

Mar 17, 2021
This game is clearly not worth paying for, here's the $10 for 1.14 with cheats.
Thanks for the share. I've been thinking how sad it is that people have stopped fishing for the updates on this one. Lots of frustrated comments, and I think one link request since the release(?) Not worth paying for? Not even worth asking for at this point. This game is a sad, sad train wreck. I saw some performance improvement in the last release, but I think at this point its too little too late. I'm curious to check it out, so I appreciate the link.

sargelvein98

Nov 29, 2019
so how do you get the parasite from the arcade to successfully bond with you? tried over and over without success.

Aug 8, 2017
so how do you get the parasite from the arcade to successfully bond with you? tried over and over without success.
If I'm reading the patch log correctly, the one you get in the arcade doesn't stick. In the new woodland area there's a stream; that's apparently where you get it.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AccidentalWoman-1.14.0Cheats
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.20 star(s) 56 Votes