MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
This is crazy,ive been going for over an hour and havnt even started the actual game yet...I swear they will bring out another update before i start.

Edit:Ok finally got to the game,click game settings,and now cant get them off the screen,theres no X button,please help

Last edited:

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Not working for me.
It's stuck for a minute or so on pre-loading assets, and after that I get a 'Aw, Snap!' chrome error page. I kind of suspect the game tries to load all the images into ram, but probably there's not enough ram.
Oh, well, shift+del

abooba

Aug 31, 2017
why does everybody always have a baby penis

why am I always wet and catching colds

why, even with 200 dancing, conversation, and seduction can I not get anybody on the street or in a club to give me the time of day

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Not working for me.
It's stuck for a minute or so on pre-loading assets, and after that I get a 'Aw, Snap!' chrome error page. I kind of suspect the game tries to load all the images into ram, but probably there's not enough ram.
Oh, well, shift+del
Yes, this can be it, this game really need a lot fixes and optimization. It's interesting feature-wise and concept, but coding is a mess. I hope this mess will be fixed in final release, but I'm not so sure, because when I posted a bug report, ThaumX claim it's not a bug. I really believed in this project, but seeing this mess I'm loosing hope.
For example: how can he claim that player should not refresh the game with F5? It's weird, but maybe I have too high standards? I would like to see this game really working some day instead of mess. Right now the only enjoyable moment in the game is character creation that promises a lot, but then is just a mess.

Housemaster

Mar 30, 2018
So strange, I went to my first work day, I was supposed to work 8 hours but I got randomly booted out at around 13:00 after it said I was done working with a gold star and according to the phone I was late to/missed work

Yeller

Jan 12, 2018
Just out of curiosity is there actually beastiality content in the game yet? I'm asking cause I can see in the game options in content there is a switch for it.

TiffanyFox25

Aug 3, 2019
Hello,
Is the current clothing / outfit system bugged in the sense the images do not match up to what is being worn by the character?
If not a bug, is there a way to fix it?

Also how do I remove installed mods? Do I just delete them in the mod folder?

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Just out of curiosity is there actually beastiality content in the game yet? I'm asking cause I can see in the game options in content there is a switch for it.
Well, I didn't bother check current release (I'm bored after so many tries before), but my guess is NO - many things are not implemented or buggy and are reserved for future expansion.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Is this game really worth playing?
After having only played the prologue, it looks really promising, but people say it's very incomplete. What's there (that I've checked so far) is pretty high quality though, maybe check back in a year if you don't want to get blueballed.

2.20 star(s) 57 Votes