Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
1. Is there a special reason why the game always ignores the fact that I picked "liberated" as a trait?

2. Why do I not have a bed even tho I bought it?

3.Kinda sucks that you don't get a description of characters you you talk to.

Last edited:

Romirom

Jul 5, 2018
a friend of mine is a patron of the dev. he told me that adding graphical elements like sex scenes or even animations will happen at the end of development when other things like the whole system underneath is working.

this game reminds me a lot of girl life and lilith's throne. i played like an hour or so and was overwhelmed of the complexity.
still i will wait till the game is almost finished but i'm definitely interested.

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
adding graphical elements like sex scenes or even animations will happen at the end of development when other things like the whole system underneath is working.
Yes this information is even available on the public roadmap. 3 (4?) years of development though, it's still as deep as a puddle.

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
Soo, content flags seem a bit hit and miss.
Always have most of the content flags turned off, don't want any dubcon/rape/rough/watersports. Second day with a new character build, killing time until a date with Lily by doing some shopping (and changing her from good looking to gorgeous in the editor meant she lost her character pic), and some rando comes up to me with a knock-out drug and kidnaps me.
After a short conversation with the kidnapper, I get a 'content blocked, do you want to unlock it' line, and have to either view the rape and/or torture of my character, or quit the game to load a different point.
None of the available menus were helpful, so I quit.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Soo, content flags seem a bit hit and miss.
Always have most of the content flags turned off, don't want any dubcon/rape/rough/watersports. Second day with a new character build, killing time until a date with Lily by doing some shopping (and changing her from good looking to gorgeous in the editor meant she lost her character pic), and some rando comes up to me with a knock-out drug and kidnaps me.
After a short conversation with the kidnapper, I get a 'content blocked, do you want to unlock it' line, and have to either view the rape and/or torture of my character, or quit the game to load a different point.
None of the available menus were helpful, so I quit.
dam son

D

Deleted member 1399526

First of all, I started the game because it's really complex and interesting.

That is exactly what is happening all the time. I just don't know why. All values look good.
I started the game 5 times, read the guide carefully and followed it exactly.
I'm starting to hate the game. Terribly frustrating.
The programmer must be a sadist. :ROFLMAO:

But maybe someone can help me here. :)

D

Deleted member 1399526

I have another question.
What do the circles in the top left mean and what does the color background mean?

sexymaid6969

Oct 1, 2019

That is exactly what is happening all the time. I just don't know why. All values look good.

play the cheat version, the game isn't stable enough for suicide prevention measures to work reliably

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018

Use the cheat version, cheat in, say, $2000, and go see Dr Lector in the medical district once you see that frustration is dangerous. He'll give the MC a "treatment" that resets all mental stats to great.

D

Deleted member 1399526

Use the cheat version, cheat in, say, $2000, and go see Dr Lector in the medical district once you see that frustration is dangerous. He'll give the MC a "treatment" that resets all mental stats to great.
I play the cheat version, but thanks for the info. I will try this.
Where can I see the negative statistics at all? For me everything looks totally normal and clean.
With the info, I will definitely try to continue playing. The game itself is fun.

D

Deleted member 1399526

I tested it and there is still a bad end after a few weeks.
Too bad, good game, but unplayable ...
Then it just comes away. :cautious:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I tested it and there is still a bad end after a few weeks.
Too bad, good game, but unplayable ...
Then it just comes away. :cautious:
Sounds like some sort of bug my man, usually you can just cheat your stats (your living stats) so you are never unhealthy (mental or otherwise) I had the previous version. Lasted me all the way up into day 118 or something, until I traded up a version. I only had Lily for company and I just worked out most of the time whilst watching TV and work as the lab tech in the institute.

D

Deleted member 1399526

Sounds like some sort of bug my man, usually you can just cheat your stats (your living stats) so you are never unhealthy (mental or otherwise) I had the previous version. Lasted me all the way up into day 118 or something, until I traded up a version. I only had Lily for company and I just worked out most of the time whilst watching TV and work as the lab tech in the institute.
I was recommended this game, but also warned that there were bugs. I think I will delete the game and wait for a working version.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I was recommended this game, but also warned that there were bugs. I think I will delete the game and wait for a working version.
It's a great idea and is shaping up to be quite intuitive, the dev is trying to get the engine down first before they start to go crazy adding content, unfortunately though this means that, yes the game is quite buggy. It's still very buggy.

D

Deleted member 1399526

It's a great idea and is shaping up to be quite intuitive, the dev is trying to get the engine down first before they start to go crazy adding content, unfortunately though this means that, yes the game is quite buggy. It's still very buggy.
I have a guess. If you are absent from work frequently, you seem to be fired. Unfortunately, I was always on time. Every time I get an inquiry at work, I have absenteeism. So the work is red. Unfortunately, you cannot turn this off.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I have a guess. If you are absent from work frequently, you seem to be fired. Unfortunately, I was always on time. Every time I get an inquiry at work, I have absenteeism. So the work is red. Unfortunately, you cannot turn this off.
That sounds like a bug :) there is one I often see where it will look like I've missed an appointment (work or a date) despite me actually attending it but it doesn't actually count it as missed, just says it's missed.

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
I really dislike how ThaumX keeps name-calling when someone else messes stuff up or just doesn't perform to his standards but whenever a problem is related to him, everything suddenly becomes much more vague.
Yes, it's nice that the problem with the initial 0.36 release was explained, but I'd feel pretty shamed if I had to read that post as "Anenn". The post reads as if ThaumX treats this newbie coder like a child.

2.20 star(s) 58 Votes