Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1700141983704.png

Overview:
Accursed: Emma's Path is an optional-combat erotic visual-novel-styled RPG,
with a heavy emphasis on cheating,
NTR and corruption.
The game is being made in RPG Maker MZ. All Characters are 18+!

Most of the game is played from the perspective of Emma as her entire world is turned upside down.
After falling at the hands of the reining Demon Lord, Emma's love and the Prophesied Hero succumbs to a terrible curse!
With the hero indisposed, it is up to Emma to save her beloved at all costs!
Will she succeed?
Or will she surrender to the rising darkness within herself?
Thread Updated: 2024-03-05
Release Date: 2024-03-05
Developer: MegaloDEV - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.21c RC
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Accursed_ Emma's Path [v0.0.7] 30_09_2022 17_41_03.png Accursed_ Emma's Path [v0.0.7] 30_09_2022 17_21_13.png Accursed_ Emma's Path [v0.0.7] 30_09_2022 17_27_43.png Accursed_ Emma's Path [v0.0.7] 30_09_2022 17_26_46.png Accursed_ Emma's Path [v0.0.7] 30_09_2022 17_40_31.png Accursed_ Emma's Path [v0.0.7] 30_09_2022 17_35_48.png Accursed_ Emma's Path [v0.0.7] 30_09_2022 17_35_11.png Accursed_ Emma's Path [v0.0.7] 30_09_2022 17_34_00.png
lAjk0r.jpg _DykiX.jpg tBLasJ.jpg cjfdU2.png hilda_meeting.png nJBGlE.png new_flash_screenshot.png Accursed_ Emma's Path [v0.0.7] 30_09_2022 17_31_34.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
I love the Art Style, and no bloody censorship

"NTR" and being corrupted will eventually be avoidable. Later sections of the game will have the "hard NTR" where you can optional play as Emma's lover and view events from his perspective. The game's major focus IS on Emma's corruption. A "purity" route will eventually exist purely to add more weight to her corruption route.

Older Changelog

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Wait... Is this an RPG where the girl gets fucked by.... Actually hot guys? Manly men?

Not just fat ugly bastards and the like? Whoa.... Whoooooaaaaa.... I'm definitely keeping an eye on this one. I won't even care if the NTR is utterly stupid, the change of pace in looks alone will make it worth it.

MegaloDEV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
I love the Art Style, and no bloody censorship

NTR avoidable?? dunno
Damn! You guys work fast! I guess ignore the thread I submitted or maybe pull some info from mine?
And yeah "NTR" and being corrupted will eventually be avoidable. Later sections of the game will have the "hard NTR" where you can optional play as Emma's lover and view events from his perspective. The game's major focus IS on Emma's corruption. A "purity" route will eventually exist purely to add more weight to her corruption route.

May 9, 2020
Another nobrainer comes to sabotage ntr game topic. No brain retard, why people moron and idiot like you always come to NTR games and create negativety on topics. Get out ntr games topics if you dont like NTR. Another nobrainer comes to sabotage ntr game topic
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there a preference filter for things that people don't like to see too?

If there isn't, I guess something like that can be suggested to add a tag/ genre preference filter to the site to white list/ black list tags that people don't like.

I don't like scat/ urination, amputee or hypnosis/ mind control, but it's been awhile since those came up. Thankfully. lol

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
Damn! You guys work fast! I guess ignore the thread I submitted or maybe pull some info from mine?
And yeah "NTR" and being corrupted will eventually be avoidable. Later sections of the game will have the "hard NTR" where you can optional play as Emma's lover and view events from his perspective. The game's major focus IS on Emma's corruption. A "purity" route will eventually exist purely to add more weight to her corruption route.

The art is very charming (y)

Just curious, will the game has male perspective scenes or it is only female perspective

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there a preference filter for things that people don't like to see too?

If there isn't, I guess something like that can be suggested to add a tag/ genre preference filter to the site to white list/ black list tags that people don't like.

I don't like scat/ urination, amputee or hypnosis/ mind control, but it's been awhile since those came up. Thankfully. lol
Thanks for the reply, and that NTR will avoidable...

Reactions: F4S1

Suntar

Jul 29, 2018
Instead of a purity route it'd be a nice change of pace for protag-kun to reclaim her corrupted version from the other guys. A man can dream...

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
This looks interesting.

Art is seldom a dealbreaker for me, and this art looks good.

And look who showed up.

Hey dev, can I ask how much focus will be put into Emma herself? As in, is it just going to be 'I had sex X number of times and now I'm corrupted, yay dicks', or more on the mental/moral corruption side a la Star Knightess Aura?

Don't get me wrong, there IS a massive downside to giving things nuance and depth. Aura can and has given me serious frustration, and I'm a big fan of Miel games that are all surface and zero depth (seriously, Miel just cuts to the chase and I like it for that).

Just...I want to know what you're going for here. Also, please have a sex status screen, preferably in the Kubel's Curse model where I can see the thought processes of the girl. It's very fun to play around with, and quite thought-provoking. Bonus points from me if you give me a way to edit her stats so I can enjoy the feeling of someone who can probably split a mountain with her bare hand not being able to handle some dude. It's quite a mood.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Hey, if it isn't mister (I'll assume you're the husband) developer! How long is the game right now? It looks good, but I won't download it yet if it's just 30 minutes of gameplay (definitely putting an eye on it tho).

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018

Actually, things are kind of awkward since a not-really-recent-anymore board update: for example, you can filter out undesirable tags when viewing Latest Updates, but at the same time the personalized filter** for tags was nuked "due to too few people using it" - Ignored Prefixes only contains labels related to things like the game engine (Ren'Py, Flash) or development state (WIP, Abandoned), but not fetishes. In other words, such a feature actually existed and was intentionally removed.

**You could subscribe to tags, to be notified whenever one of them is added to a thread, whether new or already existing.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes