moozoo

May 11, 2017
Why do people ask whether NTR is avoidable, if they'll choose that path anyway to see what's going on?

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Yes there will be some futa/lesbian content in the game. However, there isn't any at this point in time.

Not yet. I'll do a linux and mac version once I can test them.
Please, make futa/lesbian avoidable.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
New cool game and it has the virgin TAG I hope it also has exhibitionism too

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
I dont understand all this NTR hate, i think he is a decent actor
View attachment 2073705
only vanilla fans with 0 experience with women hate ntr. they are scare of it will happen to them irl lmao. i mean it wont because they wont able to get girls to begin with. i have an incel friend online (i keep him because his delusion post about his favorite waifu is a good laught) he hate real women and NTR. he probably got traumatized too when he learn his favorite chara on fate is not a virgin.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
The perfect heroine to corrupt. Hope there’s route with only one guy at a time to make the corruption feel stronger and she resists the attempts multiple times before giving in. Great work so far!!

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Screenshot_20220930-211134.png
For those who play on Android unfortunately the fps is very low

MegaloDEV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Did the dev literally cut her bare chest from another picture and just slapped it on top of this one?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Funny. :whistle::coffee:
Still worth a bookmark but you may want to avoid doing this^ in such an obvious way.
Best get proper art done for this scene.
Haha, yeah it's 100% placeholder. Intent was to make it "obviously placeholder" so people know we intend to put a proper graphic there in the future. There is only so much art that can be done in a specific amount of time :).

View attachment 2074577
For those who play on Android unfortunately the fps is very low
Is this using JoiPlay? Atm just windows is supported and tested, however I plan to make an android version in the future.
Can you let me know what specific android device you are using?

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes