desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Damn! You guys work fast! I guess ignore the thread I submitted or maybe pull some info from mine?
And yeah "NTR" and being corrupted will eventually be avoidable. Later sections of the game will have the "hard NTR" where you can optional play as Emma's lover and view events from his perspective. The game's major focus IS on Emma's corruption. A "purity" route will eventually exist purely to add more weight to her corruption route.
How much content is there? The preview pics seem to indicate a decent amount of plot progression, unless things are quite rushed.

Well, I just read the dev notes. The design philosophy and views on corruption/NTR jives with me. More or less reminiscent of the various Japanese RPGM games. I'm not too sure about "fight, fuck, or run" though. If that is the goal to begin with, maybe the battle mechanics will be rudimentary with little care put into balance and/or character building mechanics. But then again, not getting bogged down by battles is preferable to having boring and basic combat mechanics. Anyways, I'll give it a try tomorrow.

Last edited:

ryo.

Apr 27, 2019
found a couple of bugs already xd

but i actually have a high hopes for this game

good luck to dev

Silver258

Mar 3, 2019
Damn! You guys work fast! I guess ignore the thread I submitted or maybe pull some info from mine?
And yeah "NTR" and being corrupted will eventually be avoidable. Later sections of the game will have the "hard NTR" where you can optional play as Emma's lover and view events from his perspective. The game's major focus IS on Emma's corruption. A "purity" route will eventually exist purely to add more weight to her corruption route.
Yooo the dev, great work so far I'm really looking foward to this, the art is beautiful and story and worldbuild is surprisingly good even from such a short demo. I will say I ran into a softlock literally 7 seconds in though. It was at the rope, if you stand to the right of it Emma tries to move to the right to follow her patch but it doesnt work and the game freezes. I felt very cautious interacting with objects for the rest of the demo so keep an eye out for these things but overall great job and i shall watch with great interest

Reactions: Blake639

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Will try it when it's complete. It would be nice to have some male perspective moments- I find it a bit lazy when a character basically doesn't exist the entire game because of a illness/curse and their significant other just goes slutting around and they slap a NTR label on it. If all we see of the interact being an early sex scene before the fall it's a shame... So hoping for scenes even if short- where this prophecized hero actually interacts or maybe finds her(not able to recognize/shadowplay/or such) to comment to himself about it or mention to it in a morning cycle.

MegaloDEV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
stuck no way out???
That's the end of the demo for now. You can view the sex scenes from the crystals until the next update.

Hey, if it isn't mister (I'll assume you're the husband) developer! How long is the game right now? It looks good, but I won't download it yet if it's just 30 minutes of gameplay (definitely putting an eye on it tho).
It's roughly an hour right now building up the story of the game, introducing you to 8 other characters and contains three sex acts: handjob, blowjob and gangbang.

Instead of a purity route it'd be a nice change of pace for protag-kun to reclaim her corrupted version from the other guys. A man can dream...
Maybe. I'm not specifically against it the idea. But it'd need to make sense story-wise.

The art is very charming (y)

Just curious, will the game has male perspective scenes or it is only female perspective
Thanks! Yes. In fact, our next scene coming out will be from the perspective of Emma's party member, Kazuma, with the Onsen Hostess.

This looks interesting.

Art is seldom a dealbreaker for me, and this art looks good.

And look who showed up.

Hey dev, can I ask how much focus will be put into Emma herself? As in, is it just going to be 'I had sex X number of times and now I'm corrupted, yay dicks', or more on the mental/moral corruption side a la Star Knightess Aura?

Don't get me wrong, there IS a massive downside to giving things nuance and depth. Aura can and has given me serious frustration, and I'm a big fan of Miel games that are all surface and zero depth (seriously, Miel just cuts to the chase and I like it for that).

Just...I want to know what you're going for here. Also, please have a sex status screen, preferably in the Kubel's Curse model where I can see the thought processes of the girl. It's very fun to play around with, and quite thought-provoking. Bonus points from me if you give me a way to edit her stats so I can enjoy the feeling of someone who can probably split a mountain with her bare hand not being able to handle some dude. It's quite a mood.
There will be a TON of focus on her corruption which will be tied directly into the main story. I would say overall it'll be a slow burn build up. The story is a huge focus for us. However, the game won't be devoid of full on sex scenes until she is corrupted. Other characters will be getting it on as well.

There will for sure be a sex status screen.

Zackiel

Jan 24, 2019
I`ll be Honest this is a very good demo, and i look forward to this project, the art is Good and story seems like a good starting point, the only thing id point out is that the Dialogues could use a bit of a polish but other than that id say its a very good Demo.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Interesting. I ran into a bug in the Onsen with a perma black screen. Also a small suggestion:
Make the splash screens at the beginning of the game skippable. (Or maybe I just didn't find the right button)
Starting the game up feels very slow.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Can't say the story premise is very original, but there isn't much good western games with a female heroine in fantasy setting with NTR genre. In Japanese games, the damn censorship ruins everything, and most games on dlsite are simply lame. Here, the art style is very attractive, sex scenes have some simple animations, which is small, but plus too. So I keep my eye on your project. Though, I should point out a few things that I would like to bring to your attention.

In the nude static image of heroine, her left boob looks, a bit weird, like she moved to the side by some force/pressure
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since from the beginning I liked the main heroine looks, which reminded me of another heroine from a different game I liked, I'll attach screenshot of her (couldn't find nude picture unfortunately, but found quite reveling dress at least) to give you an example of what I find weird in Emma's standing sprite
Another thing is quite funny, though. It seems to me the devs wanted to add some size difference fetish, but it not went that well because of two things. The hero Cross already has quite impressive package, so when Emma see Hermit's member, her reaction isn't that very convincing, since their difference is probably ~3-4 cm. If I wanted to add such fetish, I would make their size difference more noticeable and would reduce Cross penis size. Another thing related to art is Hermit's balls, honestly, I don't really like even talk about it, but it's just too noticeable, to not say about it. In his picture, the contrast of the size of his penis with the size of his balls stands out too much, causing the opposite effect of what was intended. It gives the feeling that he has either enchanted only his penis by increasing its size, but forgot to do the same with balls, which makes him look more like a cripple (I'm sorry for such comparison).
The last thing about art is the sprite images with towel, they don't exist no matter the choices you make. I guess, it's limitation of the demo version, so it's not a big deal, but still would want to see the game a bit more polished in that regard.

As people said, the corruption progression, sex statistic is important, it would be really strange to play without it, since it's the center theme of the game. So far, all our choices regarding this corruption doesn't look like recorded, so that they would take effect in next event's or conversations between characters. But I guess, it's the demo limitation again, I just hope such thing will be in the game eventually. Also, not sure if pure route is even an option, storywise it doesn't make much sense, but I guess we will see. Just too many corruption games, which have such route, usually punish the player for playing that way. Playing that route not very rewarding comparing to efforts, it lacks of images and flavor text etc. In other words, it's just made for the sake to be in the game. While I don't really want to play that way in this story just yet (I'm not too attached to the characters), allowing players to enjoy it as much would probably be a good feature of the game.

The last thing would be the elf guy. I don't exactly understand their relations with hero and Emma, but he quite shitty companion I must say. Basically their leader on verge of death and not only he's not hurrying to help him, but almost even blackmailing Emma to flash her tits. Not only it's very petty, but also too early in my taste, would have much more sense, if he would use different strategy more clever and cunning (he is an elf after all) instead of such childish blunt request. But in place of Emma, I would get rid of him right away, I don't get his motivation and it seems to me, like he would make more damage to the party than good. His motives simply don't seem right. The other guy, give the opposite effect and I'm really curious to see how Emma will be forced to do lewd things with him, while they both would feel guilty, but eventually could bury this feeling and start to sincerely enjoy it. That's the true corruption I would like to see.

Anyway, I hope you find my critique justified and I also wish you success in your game. See you in the next update.

MegaloDEV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
How much content is there? The preview pics seem to indicate a decent amount of plot progression, unless things are quite rushed.

Well, I just read the dev notes. The design philosophy and views on corruption/NTR jives with me. More or less reminiscent of the various Japanese RPGM games. I'm not too sure about "fight, fuck, or run" though. If that is the goal to begin with, maybe the battle mechanics will be rudimentary with little care put into balance and/or character building mechanics. But then again, not getting bogged down by battles is preferable to having boring and basic combat mechanics. Anyways, I'll give it a try tomorrow.
There is no combat in the game currently. Something we are working on. The big thing is we don't want combat to feel like a chore to do in order to get to the next scene. Some SFW games that inspired us are The Legend of Heroes series, Persona series, and the Yakuza series. This is specially in relation to game design philosophy... you obviously won't be beating up thugs in modern day Tokyo.

Interesting. I ran into a bug in the Onsen with a perma black screen. Also a small suggestion:
Make the splash screens at the beginning of the game skippable. (Or maybe I just didn't find the right button)
Starting the game up feels very slow.
Thanks for the report! I'll see if I can reproduce it.
Yeah, the next major update should have that skippable logos.

Can't say the story premise is very original, but there isn't much good western games with a female heroine in fantasy setting with NTR genre. In Japanese games, the damn censorship ruins everything, and most games on dlsite are simply lame. Here, the art style is very attractive, sex scenes have some simple animations, which is small, but plus too. So I keep my eye on your project. Though, I should point out a few things that I would like to bring to your attention.

In the nude static image of heroine, her left boob looks, a bit weird, like she moved to the side by some force/pressure
Since from the beginning I liked the main heroine looks, which reminded me of another heroine from a different game I liked, I'll attach screenshot of her (couldn't find nude picture unfortunately, but found quite reveling dress at least) to give you an example of what I find weird in Emma's standing sprite
Another thing is quite funny, though. It seems to me the devs wanted to add some size difference fetish, but it not went that well because of two things. The hero Cross already has quite impressive package, so when Emma see Hermit's member, her reaction isn't that very convincing, since their difference is probably ~3-4 cm. If I wanted to add such fetish, I would make their size difference more noticeable and would reduce Cross penis size. Another thing related to art is Hermit's balls, honestly, I don't really like even talk about it, but it's just too noticeable, to not say about it. In his picture, the contrast of the size of his penis with the size of his balls stands out too much, causing the opposite effect of what was intended. It gives the feeling that he has either enchanted only his penis by increasing its size, but forgot to do the same with balls, which makes him look more like a cripple (I'm sorry for such comparison).
The last thing about art is the sprite images with towel, they don't exist no matter the choices you make. I guess, it's limitation of the demo version, so it's not a big deal, but still would want to see the game a bit more polished in that regard.

As people said, the corruption progression, sex statistic is important, it would be really strange to play without it, since it's the center theme of the game. So far, all our choices regarding this corruption doesn't look like recorded, so that they would take effect in next event's or conversations between characters. But I guess, it's the demo limitation again, I just hope such thing will be in the game eventually. Also, not sure if pure route is even an option, storywise it doesn't make much sense, but I guess we will see. Just too many corruption games, which have such route, usually punish the player for playing that way. Playing that route not very rewarding comparing to efforts, it lacks of images and flavor text etc. In other words, it's just made for the sake to be in the game. While I don't really want to play that way in this story just yet (I'm not too attached to the characters), allowing players to enjoy it as much would probably be a good feature of the game.

The last thing would be the elf guy. I don't exactly understand their relations with hero and Emma, but he quite shitty companion I must say. Basically their leader on verge of death and not only he's not hurrying to help him, but almost even blackmailing Emma to flash her tits. Not only it's very petty, but also too early in my taste, would have much more sense, if he would use different strategy more clever and cunning (he is an elf after all) instead of such childish blunt request. But in place of Emma, I would get rid of him right away, I don't get his motivation and it seems to me, like he would make more damage to the party than good. His motives simply don't seem right. The other guy, give the opposite effect and I'm really curious to see how Emma will be forced to do lewd things with him, while they both would feel guilty, but eventually could bury this feeling and start to sincerely enjoy it. That's the true corruption I would like to see.

Anyway, I hope you find my critique justified and I also wish you success in your game. See you in the next update.
Understandable. Yeah, there isn't a towel sprite for Emma yet. Just like there isn't anything for the "flash scene" and is instead just a quick crop of her nude sprite. I debated between using the combat or nude sprites as placeholders for the towel sprite and obviously chose the nude for now. Gotta start somewhere :).

And yeah, thats kinda how you should feel about Kazuma. His motivations and why he is the party will come into question in future updates. We are trying to balance giving the player info and lore without completely "info dumping" ala Pillar of Eternity. I'm considering adding mouse over tool-tip"keywords" and character dossiers in future updates as the cast WILL get pretty big. Dialogue in general will also be ironed out as we go.

Creation is an iterative process (y)

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
so far not impressed. just looks like more of the same ole women hating bs. another game where the female hero is nothing but a slut. wont draw her weapon. wont defend herself or even get a complete sentence out before being cut off by a man. just cant make a female hero fair like you would a male hero huh?

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Game locked up at the rope in the beginning. After restarting the game,
I tried to continue from my save and it does not load the saves. Maybe I'll try again in a few updates?

MegaloDEV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Game locked up at the rope in the beginning. After restarting the game,
I tried to continue from my save and it does not load the saves. Maybe I'll try again in a few updates?
I'll be uploading a quick hotfix later today that will fix the rope bug and few other items.

EDIT: I have it live on the itch.io page.

Last edited:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
MINI-GAMES?
There will also be a small amount of mini-games the player can engage in as well such as fishing, farming and simulated gambling. These are not meant to be super in-depth systems but will provide their own unique rewards and side-quests.
Now this is what I call ambitious.

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes