CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
It would be nice if there was a status item in the menu, to have a running account of Emma's corruption, times using her body, etc. It would also be nice if Emma can buy other outfits (more slutty) to wear. In the picture, you can see her corruption is rising (pink line), but, there is no number except for 0. What's up with that?

Screenshot 2024-06-02 105241.png

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AccursedEmmasPath-0.1.22aRC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Yo, that's awesome the game is running better for you. Especially if you are on the same hardware. There have been optimizations so it's great to hear they are working.

The beginnings of the barmaid job (and outfit) are actually already present. It's a bit wonky currently but it'll be iterated on with even more art and better gameplay.

View attachment 3697852
Awesome. I started the game over since I didn't have any saves, but, that's okay, I enjoy the game and it is much better and easier to play. I love that saving is much easier and you can even fast forward the dialog, if you choose. I'm doing that now, cuz, I've seen these parts. The motion is a lot better, but, it still needs tweaking for faster performance, IMO. Overall, you guys are lightyears ahead of when you first started. Really enjoying the game and I can't seem to put it down.

Reactions: MegaloDEV

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Ok, so...

Played it once, loved it...

Played it second time, had to restart cause no save, a bit annoyed, but still... really good game...

Now it's the third time, definetly not restarting it, if no save is provided, imma jump ship.

Many devs cover this by providing a save file for people who already played previous updates.
Dev time is important, your supporter's time is important.

Thank you and have a nice day.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I wonder how corrupt Emma can get so far, does the Demon Lord invade her dreams and start to change her yet?

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

MegaloDEV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
It would be nice if there was a status item in the menu, to have a running account of Emma's corruption, times using her body, etc. It would also be nice if Emma can buy other outfits (more slutty) to wear. In the picture, you can see her corruption is rising (pink line), but, there is no number except for 0. What's up with that?
It's an experience bar. Once it fills up the overall corruption level goes up.

Ok, so...

Played it once, loved it...

Played it second time, had to restart cause no save, a bit annoyed, but still... really good game...

Now it's the third time, definetly not restarting it, if no save is provided, imma jump ship.

Many devs cover this by providing a save file for people who already played previous updates.
Dev time is important, your supporter's time is important.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Probably the 10th time saying this now but there is a save file included. At the bottom of every single patch notes there is a chart that states where each save is located.
saves.png

MegaloDEV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Yea I mean I want to definitely make it clear that I really like how the game plays and how its done narration-wise.
It just doesn't have a lot of content yet, and at that pace it feels like I'd have to wait 10 years till its completed if you know what I mean. I understand ofc very well, as someone who does something similar, how time-consuming it is to have a job and do something like this on the side. But maybe looking into getting some help (someone who has similar tastes/ideas and would be interested in helping development) could be benefitial. Just food for thought.

As for the teasing, it is very hard to explain, but I feel like the scene mentioned in that one review is a good example. You do have the after-party scene which almost leads to actual sex/penetration. Its very quick. Normally you built up stuff and raise perversity over time. Starting with something like this kind of takes the wind out of the sails of the corruption progression, and if its done in this very assaulty way before the character even has the time to become a bit more kinky, then I as the audience experience it more as a bad, sad, threatening, traumatic event and empathize rather than focusing on the sexual aspects of it. So it feels too much too early. I think the formula of exposure > groping > outfit progression > influence/blackmail/temptation/circumstances > light perversity (boobs, ass, hand, fingering, kiss, intimate moments, etc.) > medium perversity > penetration/hesitant intimacy or pervertedness > strong intimacy/enjoyment/ecstasy/escalation is a very important one to uphold. Some of it you do definitely have in there, in other instances I think you move the bar a bit too quickly without establishing the changes in Emma. It creates a disconnect and leads to us experiencing this on an negatively emotional rather than a sexual level. But that's just my take.
Thanks and I more so meant that as a general statement.
I assume we'll hire extra help in the future. Although that does require money and time. We'll get there though.

And thanks again for the feedback. Like I said it's something I'm actively working on for the move to 0.2 so I'm just fishing for specific examples. Even ones other people have already mentioned.

Duvet1337

Nov 26, 2019
Stuck on this quest, it's just keep repeating, Quest Completed - and then it's starts over
UPD: Okay, makes sense. The quest was bugged because i didn't visit Mayor's party day before.

Last edited:
Reactions: MegaloDEV

Abuus

Jul 22, 2017
how far in development is this game? Is it close to completion I like play full stories so curious.

nagitong

Mar 1, 2018
looks really great, but for a game thats nearly 2 years old with only 2 hour-ish of gameplay is kinda bad in my opinion.
hope the game will actually finished with a proper ending in the not so distant future, and not the type of games you often see in this site.

keep up the good works dev, cheers

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
looks really great, but for a game thats nearly 2 years old with only 2 hour-ish of gameplay is kinda bad in my opinion.
hope the game will actually finished with a proper ending in the not so distant future, and not the type of games you often see in this site.

keep up the good works dev, cheers
yea its a shame. unfortunately dev is not working on this full time, they have to work a full time job (according to what they wrote earlier in the thread). I feel that hard, I also have stuff that im doing creatively, but I need to work in order to pay the bills.

leafus

Sep 7, 2019
Its a huge red flag when the main girl has basically no scenes but theres sex scenes of side characters

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes