CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I've looked everywhere for the dagnabbit groper.....help! Sometimes, the quest doesn't help much, a walkthrough would be nice, or a hints box, like helping you find the freaking groper. Emma has such a hot body, we need closeups of her girl parts in action and she needs a much sluttier wardrobe, for the tavern and when she is out and about.

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Wait, this is the end of the current version? Day 9? I haven't found the groper yet. I haven't paid the hermit yet. Did I do something wrong?

Screenshot 2024-06-04 120405.png

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Finally, a game when all the males are hot, so as a female, I can play this game. Is there any game like this that anyone can recommend?
Agreed, but (un)fortunately gay games have hot men. The only game similar to this that I know of is The Survival of Sarah Rose.

Last edited:

MegaloDEV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Wait, this is the end of the current version? Day 9? I haven't found the groper yet. I haven't paid the hermit yet. Did I do something wrong?
Our tenta-friend quest is planned to continue in 0.2.
Hermit visiting is fixed in 0.1.23.

And yeah. You can expect at least a few close up of Emma's body in 0.2 (y) Art is already done on a couple of them and some more are in the works.

cannot read property mapHUDID of undefined?how to fix this?
Are you perchance using an old save? If so, just use the included saves.

ELAKC

Jul 19, 2021
Our tenta-friend quest is planned to continue in 0.2.
Hermit visiting is fixed in 0.1.23.

And yeah. You can expect at least a few close up of Emma's body in 0.2 (y) Art is already done on a couple of them and some more are in the works.

Are you perchance using an old save? If so, just use the included saves.
true,use included worked,thanks

Reactions: MegaloDEV

Red5656

Jan 10, 2022
Just an opinion here, but people would be off your back more if you progressed the story more {sex scenes, story, etc} instead of doing constant bug fixes and redos of intro scenes, you should look at the hentai game peach is missing {obv mario hentai game} they got a game out FIRST then smoothed over the bugs and edges, I think alot of your slow progression is due to your focus on the small things here not the big picture, shit even cyberpunk 2077 and fallout 76 teams knew to get the game out first now tons of people have went back to those games

Crasher995

Jun 28, 2020
Just an opinion here, but people would be off your back more if you progressed the story more {sex scenes, story, etc} instead of doing constant bug fixes and redos of intro scenes, you should look at the hentai game peach is missing {obv mario hentai game} they got a game out FIRST then smoothed over the bugs and edges, I think alot of your slow progression is due to your focus on the small things here not the big picture, shit even cyberpunk 2077 and fallout 76 teams knew to get the game out first now tons of people have went back to those games
yeah. I really like the game and I think that it has a lot of potential. But the fact that the game has been in development for over two years now in the game, haven’t even finished it first act yet is kind of baffling.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
I agree and also disagree. I think Cyberpunk and fallout are really bad examples, since the launches were so horrible, but I also think there is nothing wrong with going back and fixing minor issues or changing some things after having finished an act of the game, at least as long as the game is playable and works out. If anything that is often a reason for some people to replay the game, esp. if not just some details about the scenario changes but also some new cg scenes are added. Gotta strike a balance.

Reactions: Red5656

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
This game is pure Fire, I wonder how soon Emma will show signs of turning demon, falling for the Demon King.

Bub819191

Jan 13, 2022
Honestly just seeing a muscle girl in a game like this makes my heart race. I played it a while ago and not only has it been updated, but it contains a big lass too. I hope something isn't wrong with me for wanting to see her turn submissive when getting fucked by a hot guy.

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes