cawlalalal

Feb 1, 2021
this is no shade to the developer, the game is great, but I feel like a game like this is at its best when instead of short small updates it gets hit with big expansive ones. I get that it's probably for funding reasons and time reason, but I believe it'd be at its peak with a model like that. anyway, great so far, good luck

Reactions: MegaloDEV

kim6543

Aug 7, 2019
Hopefully this game will have multi ending and sex scene for male MC, I mean normal NTR really boring because we know what will happen. Need something new for this tag :cautious:

• Angry
Reactions: Rugerrell6

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Real poorly written. Awful anime character designs, half a meter long dicks because the artist has bad eyesight, the mc's portrait has fucked up tits.
2nd scene you see is an elf thats not you, have tit job scene with some innkeeper who is not you, bad design overall.
Not much going on for this game.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I wonder, If Emma can go down a Corrupt Path then I wonder how corrupt/bad she will go?. Will she go all demon-like. LOL. ... actually that would be cool. It's good to be bad hehe.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
That is the plan! :sneaky:
What ever you planned on doing from the begining keep with that story and content. Dont listen to the people on these forums because 90% of them wont support you or your game but will whine about what they dont like when they are lucky enough to play it for free. That being said I think your game is amazing. No lie its 1 of the best out there in my opinion. The female mc is gorgeous and the lore and gameplay seem to be going in a really cool direction. I happen to like NTR and most of the other content that is hinted at and its for the exact opposite reason the guy that you responded to stated. Because its not boring its content we dont experience in regular every day life. Regular romantic vanilla sex is boring because theres not much exciting about something you can do any day of the week in real life.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I am hooked. The dream sequence was reminiscent of Rosemary's Baby. If you have seen the movie you know. I am now curious what the Demon King did to Emma, was she cursed too?. Was the steamy dream real and if so will Emma begin to change?. Is she a Demon Bride or will Emma become one?. Love to speculate. hmm "evil smirk" a demon(succubus) Emma would be cool, not that Emma needs any improvements but would not hurt. LOL.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
When will f95zone learn that update numbers are not indictive of progress towards completion? They could update to 0.0.65 and that could be the last one.
I'm just saying thats a lot of decimals. There got to be a reason for that, no? I would only start with such a low version number if I planned for the game to be in development for like 10 years. Assuming 1.0 is the full game. Also, what game end on 0.0.65 unless it was abandoned or ended prematurely?

Last edited:

MegaloDEV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
What is L+M? Also does H+B mean handjob and blowjob?
Some strange attempt by myself at censoring the names of the scenes for those who don't want to be spoiled about the contents of the H-CG's added each update.

I'm just saying thats a lot of decimals. There got to be a reason for that, no? I would only start with such a low version number if I planned for the game to be in development for like 10 years. Assuming 1.0 is the full game. Also, what game end on 0.0.65 unless it was abandoned or ended prematurely?
Final version is actually going to 0.0.69 after the heat death of the universe.
For real though: X.Y.Za
Z will increase each "monthly" update
Y will increase when we feel a major milestone has been achieved
X will increase at release
a-z for relevant "hotfixes" or small patches

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes