Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Some strange attempt by myself at censoring the names of the scenes for those who don't want to be spoiled about the contents of the H-CG's added each update.

Final version is actually going to 0.0.69 after the heat death of the universe.
For real though: X.Y.Za
Z will increase each "monthly" update
Y will increase when we feel a major milestone has been achieved
X will increase at release
a-z for relevant "hotfixes" or small patches
So basically my presumption was right :oops: How long before the game is done you think?

Rheavon

May 12, 2018
If you go back into the Inn, after seeing Lucian and Hilda, when the quest points you to the hot springs, it locks you inside the building unable to leave.

Reactions: MegaloDEV

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Just checked this game out for the first time and wow, homeboy Cross is kind of an idiot isn't he.

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
Never understood the appeal of hypnosis/ brainwash or mind control. I've asked and some people have only just said it's about "full control" or "domination" or "power", but that's so vague, I think it just strokes an ego superficially giving them an illusion of being in control, dominating or having power over the person. It makes no sense to me because it sounds like it'd be no different if they just used a blow-up doll or a non-decay-able non-necro corps.

Like, through hypnosis they can get their little marionette doll to "consent" but it's not true autonomous consent of the mind-controlled persons free will. It's just rape. Not kink shaming of course, I just don't see what others who like it see in it.
If it helps, the way I view it is that when done correctly, there's a sensual level of intimacy in a back and forth of trying to strip someone's mental defenses and use their own reasoning against them. None of this brute force shenaniganery, but rather, the triumphant back and forth of trying to subvert someone and make them personally accept and believe that what you think for them is right.

But you don't really see much of that.

Very late reply, i know, but i was just reading through the comments and thought i'd give you my thoughts on the matter

May 9, 2020
If it helps, the way I view it is that when done correctly, there's a sensual level of intimacy in a back and forth of trying to strip someone's mental defenses and use their own reasoning against them. None of this brute force shenaniganery, but rather, the triumphant back and forth of trying to subvert someone and make them personally accept and believe that what you think for them is right.

But you don't really see much of that.

Very late reply, i know, but i was just reading through the comments and thought i'd give you my thoughts on the matter
The idea that there's a "done correctly" way to do a hypnosis/ mind control trope doesn't nor will such a thing ever truly exist. They simply become a puppet, a marionette doll that the manipulator plays with, to me it'd be no different than necrophilia or using a blow-up doll, it's pathetic and sad if that's the only way that the user of said mind control/ hypnotist can get off -- which is why I said it's practically just straight-up rape without any struggle because there's no resistance and no matter which way you look at it there will never be any form of consent through "breaking" them into becoming willing as you would get from the once-reluctant NTR through corruption.

The reason that there will never be any form of consent even if you say that there's a corruption mechanic in such games is because no matter what, the mind-controlled victim will never be depicted nor portrayed as if they autonomously consent, through being broken or corrupted -- they're all always depicted as being mind-controlled into believing that they "like" it. It's completely out of their control into willfully breaking and giving themselves over to pleasure.

That's why mind-control/ hypnosis isn't my cup of tea. I can't see it as being any different than just blowing your load with a corpse that just happens to still be living -- but then again there are sicko's who are into that sort of thing when it comes to taking advantage of someone while they're deep in sleep or in a coma, and it can be just as creepy with an amputee who's completely limbless.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Really wish there was a galllery, don't want to drudge through another game just to be disappointed. And no, no amount of "good gameplay" can remedy this.

Feels like a reverse harem game
Harem is just reverse NTR so yeah, sounds about right. It's why a lot of self-centered nerds love harem but hate NTR, cuz it's never about eqaulity or morality, it's just about what's advantageous for yourself.

Hopefully this game will have multi ending and sex scene for male MC, I mean normal NTR really boring because we know what will happen. Need something new for this tag :cautious:
I don't get it, why would you come here looking for an NTR game if you find NTR boring? Though I do agree that options and variety is not a bad thing. But there are trades-off, such the game being bloated with content that the game was not originally suppose to focus on, making it harder to find those stuff, and the developer only has so much time.

kim6543

Aug 7, 2019
Really wish there was a galllery, don't want to drudge through another game just to be disappointed. And no, no amount of "good gameplay" can remedy this.

Harem is just reverse NTR so yeah, sounds about right. It's why a lot of self-centered nerds love harem but hate NTR, cuz it's never about eqaulity or morality, it's just about what's advantageous for yourself.

I don't get it, why would you come here looking for an NTR game if you find NTR boring? Though I do agree that options and variety is not a bad thing. But there are trades-off, such the game being bloated with content that the game was not originally suppose to focus on, making it harder to find those stuff, and the developer only has so much time.
I just curios and want to see new thing for Ntr tag. Are u not tried of loser male who can't do anything?
there should be a way protagonist can comeback to revenge successfully like take his GF back or snacth women from villain side I think its will made game more interesting

MegaloDEV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Really digging the MC design, reminds me of Hinoka from Fire Emblem Fates
Thanks! And yeah she was a direct inspiration.

so no h-scenes for the main heroine this update ?
Well, yes and no? You probably mean the directly involved in the sex act in which case no.

Next update, 0.0.13, will actually have two new CGs involving her though. Albeit, one of them is not inherently lewd.
Though she does look really cute.

shnakes69

Jul 4, 2020
Game bugged out for me after 3 minutes. Was forced to go back somewhere and couldn move at all. nothing did happened. stuck. timewaste.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Accursed Emmas Path [0.0.12] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (431 MB/ 177 MB) : ,Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
yay another game where the female hero's only weapon is her pussy. another where the female hero cant say no to a single man, another where the female loves her man but still screws everyone that says so. another where even when your able to say no she still does it anyways. more of the same ole same ole women bashing crap.

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
After I downloaded the new version overwrite the previous version, I got this error "cannot read property 'enable' of undefined". Can someone show me how to fix it?

Reactions: Dereck112
3.70 star(s) 20 Votes