VN Ren'Py Abandoned Acerto de contas [v0.1] [V-ONE-Dev]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Got to admit that the translation was horrible at best, as it seems to be google translated, and it has a real fucking big problem with spanish and portugese languages. BUT! From what I could piece together somewhat made me want more, and for the dev to get help with translation and all that jazz. Even if the story/timeline seems to be a bit too fast paced. If I understood correctly, the project is apparently trashed? Anyone got a solid lead on that one?

May 24, 2021
Renders look great, story is good, everything is fantastic but!!! Sorry to say brother but your English is very poor and I know it's not your native language but you should try another person to write it for you. I played this game myself everything is good but it has serious problems with English. You should consider this advice. Anyway don't feel bad because I never meant to hurt your feelings.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Good looking renders, fast paced, quite the amount of lewd scenes for a first release
and those are also animated. That's some good inital release there!

I like how there are different stages of the characters, that's something you don't
find often! (y)

The translation needs some editorial work but you can understand what's going on.

Short off-topic rand: What I like is when you see how similar languages are, yet not the same.
On one occasion a character says "in the bone and meat" which clearly
means "in the flesh" in that scene. I find it interesting to find similarities in languages
so checking it out, it turns out that the protugese version acutally is "is em carne e osso".

Buuuut I digress, my bad.

To close off: That's some quality work for a first go at a DAZ/renpy AVN by a new dev! Check it out!

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
How to sort the language problem. I have turned English language on. But the subtitles are still in Portuguese. How to solve this problem?

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
View attachment 1330745
Acerto de contas [v0.1] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: If you are having Language issues, you'll need to UnRen the files for it to work, but still some untranslated stuff then too. Thank you to GamleErik89

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Which files to unren that also is a question? How can a person like me who doesnt know anything about gaming do it. You said unren the files, but which files?

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Couldn't play much because English is really incomprehensible. Couldn't understand most of the dialogues. You used google translation? That's not a good way to translate. You can ask help from someone from this forum. I'm sure someone would be happy to translate for you.
The scene of mother's death is badly executed. You would think that a mayor would have some security to prevent someone banging in with gun in her office to kill her.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes