VN Ren'Py Abandoned Acerto de contas [v0.1] [V-ONE-Dev]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
I did delete it and re-install it without the mod and it works in english....
I think I fixed it , by only moving the folders to the game folder.... there was an extra prologo.rpy and prologo.rpyc file in the gamefolder for the mod.
I didn't take them this time and now it works for me
:)

Nope that fucked up the mod :p
The prologue in the game folder is the one in Portuguese and the original script, the one in the ti is the one that contains the translation

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
I hadn't downloaded yet - No idea what the title is supposed to mean and the overview tells you absolutely nothing about the game. (That, and the shota)

From what I've been reading, the English translation is either non-functioning , non-existent or, at best, a partial.
Why is game even here?
This is an English based site and all games posted here are required to have a full English translation. If this one does not, it shouldn't be here at all.

Bekagoku

Sep 10, 2019
Bom jogo irmão! Parabens ai pelo trabalho , continue fazendo não para não que tu é bom! Se quiser ideias para renderizar kkk me manda msg !

• Angry
Reactions: hgooob2000

boraxkarloff

Jan 25, 2018
I hadn't downloaded yet - No idea what the title is supposed to mean and the overview tells you absolutely nothing about the game. (That, and the shota)

From what I've been reading, the English translation is either non-functioning , non-existent or, at best, a partial.
Why is game even here?
This is an English based site and all games posted here are required to have a full English translation. If this one does not, it shouldn't be here at all.
There is an English translation but man is it bad. Really hard to follow. The mod does not work.

D

Deleted member 3563033

V-ONE-dev
Make that strap-on crap avoidable.
Add gay tag
I didn't add the gay tag because I don't have it in the game yet and nothing related to it is just a mention and what part are you talking about to remove the playing with young mc part?

Reactions: loikl

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
I didn't add the gay tag because I don't have it in the game yet and nothing related to it is just a mention and what part are you talking about to remove the playing with young mc part?
The scene in which: sister fuck her sis with a strap-on.

• Yay, new update!

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
I didn't add the gay tag because I don't have it in the game yet...(snip)
I would highly suggest that you put up planned content section to let people know what to expect later on. Dropping something like this in the game unannounced is very poor business practice, will piss off a lot of people and probably start a huge screaming match.

Because of the "planned" gay tag: unwatched and ignored.

Reactions: mofonistik

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
Still needs shota tag and lesbian tag. Also, need English translation for the menus and options, not just the blocks of "dialogue".

• Angry
Dec 31, 2017
Boa sorte com o Game mano, alias poderia reabrir o servidor do Discord, eu estava lá e tinha sido a primeira pessoa á entrar (Eu era o Doge#2784)

Good luck with game pal xD, also you can reopen Discord server please

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes