VN Ren'Py Abandoned Acerto de contas [v0.1] [V-ONE-Dev]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
I would argue this still requires the shota tag. All but one of the sex scenes in this release happens with the younger MC, in the prologue.

Also, most of the choices are either not translated, or are translated to the point that it's difficult to guess what you are actually deciding. Reading the dialogue that leads up to the choices is also of little help, as it suffers the same translation issue.

Renders and animation seem okay, but not understanding the story detracts from the impact of visuals.

Also, for those that pop in and cry about NTR, even without the damn tag being present, I don't see that happening here. MC is a stereotypical Chad/Dude-Bro/Power-fantasy, and the women are either one-night-stands or are also inexplicably powerful just like him.

All-in-all, there's a lot going on for a 0.1 release and more of a story being built that is trying to be more than just some guy in a school setting. A bit refreshing in some ways, while also frustrating with translation issues. There seems to be a lot of room for more story, though, as the main trio seem to have been doing other things before they made it to the "military".

• Angry
Reactions: loikl

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Close the error, open the game again, it should fix that.

Edit: The links in the post should work without any errors
Thx that fixed it but , for me there is problem with your English version (It's portugese in both versions) and that was not a problem I had when playing a little without the mod..
think you can look into it JokerLeader ?

Reactions: mofonistik
Aug 20, 2020
hey Dev,

hope this finds you well.
the translation for "Acerto de Contas" is either "Leverage," "Reckoning," "Retribution," and so forth.
wish you good luck with your game;

cheers.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Thx that fixed it but , for me there is problem with your English version (It's portugese in both versions) and that was not a problem I had when playing a little without the mod..
think you can look into it JokerLeader ?
For me, it's working fine, without errors.

Luuckz

Jan 8, 2020
Dev Br, Acho sensacional, mas msm sendo Br joguei em Ingles e vc vai ter um pouco de problema se continuar do jeito q está, muitas msg em pt msm selecionando ingles e algumas frases mt mal traduzidas, e escritas de forma errada, te indico achar alguem q porra traduzir corretamente pra vc pois o jogo parece ser muito bom e pode ir longe se continuar como está

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
For me, it's working fine, without errors.
It starts of in english while talking to the police officer and chosing name, but when the mother starts to talk it goes to portugese and stays there for me.
And it wasn't that way before without the mod, so frustrating.
I never had a problem with your mods before

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
It starts of in english while talking to the police officer and chosing name, but when the mother starts to talk it goes to portugese and stays there for me.
And it wasn't that way before without the mod, so frustrating.
I never had a problem with your mods before
It is, even I can't figured whats the problem

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
It is, even I can't figured whats the problem
I did delete it and re-install it without the mod and it works in english....
I think I fixed it , by only moving the folders to the game folder.... there was an extra prologo.rpy and prologo.rpyc file in the gamefolder for the mod.
I didn't take them this time and now it works for me
:)

Nope that fucked up the mod :p

Last edited:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Choice selection text not translated into eng, will come back and try again next update.
Edit: Exit confirmation text also not translated

Matt_88

Jul 24, 2020
Looks great so far. But needs a lot more translation and spelling fixes.
Will come back in the future and check it out after you find someone for traslation.
Goodluck.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Shame the translation doesnt work

Cant really play and enjoy something thats in a portugal language

Maybe fix the english translation first

And ill come back to it

But the concept looks interesting tho

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Thanks, I'm new to this in english unfortunately it's not my first language sorry for the mistakes
Forced to leave your home, friends and learn that your mother was murdered
by your own father, you have no time to cry for her and are now forced
to disappear and forget who you are. Fortunately you still have friends in whom you
you can trust, now together with two girls who will be your right and left arm,
the last message from your mother presents two possibilities: it's up to you to decide whether to embark on this adventure with intrigues and revelations about your past or if you'll forget everything.
Chose between Justice or Revenge!
Have it all or give up some things for the greater good
It's up to you to decide... no regrets
The reckoning starts now...

Tried to fix it a little.Not a native speaker either, meybe someone can do a better job.

Reactions: DearLegend37

Lucas Mattos

Mar 18, 2018
Mano, apesar dos erros relacionados a tradução não desista, quando vi o nome do jogo em Português tive que correr pra conferir!
Espero que seu projeto continue indo pra frente cada vez melhor!

D

Deleted member 3563033

Mano, apesar dos erros relacionados a tradução não desista, quando vi o nome do jogo em Português tive que correr pra conferir!
Espero que seu projeto continue indo pra frente cada vez melhor!
Obrigado vou fazer o possível, tentar achar alguém que pelo menos me ajude na tradução

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes