4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
Poor katrine lol I liked her a lot. Hopefully the girl with the joker mouth scar in the banner image is her, at least she can stay in the game that way. But if its not her, hopefully she still makes a return.

Given the Dev's name being Yuno Gasai, I hope we are getting a Mirai Nikki kind of plot or at least a few psycho love interest yanderes :love:
I suspect Kiiara will be the kind of character you're looking for, she went to Katrine to get MCs address out of nowhere and it seemed like they didn't know each other.

Now a question for the dev, assuming Katrine is the "Joker" scarred girl in the Continue Button will it be avoidable or is it a given? I dig the girl's style tho I'm not so sure I like having Katrine get that badly scarred without a really good reason. I don't want this to sound like demanding tho, it's just my thoughts on the matter and a good motive for it happening can always change my mind, a good story doesn't need to be a happy one, and this one seems to be interesting so far.
I'm also on the fence with Kiiara for now, while I sure like how she looks, I'm not so keen on a chick appearing in my dreams for some years then getting into my house after getting the address from my project mate when they aren't friends.

All in all I do believe this game has pretty good potential, story is intriguing eventho we mostly got a taste of it, animations are great, visuals are top notch and I really like the style the dev used for the girls, I'm an artist and I tend to draw bodies and faces with proportions similar to how the models look in this game.

DeedleConcord

Oct 3, 2021
I'm not sure what to expect going forward. On the one hand, most of the game so far is pretty generic storywise; bratty younger sister wants older brother and a stable of women who instantly want MC as soon as they see him. On the other hand, the preview images, Maeve, and that stinger hint that there might be more going on than meets the eye. I'm intrigued.
More importantly, I want to let Yuno know that at least one player actually said "yes" to smoking fetish content. Thank you and looking forward to seeing what you create in that regard.

Reactions: mupp778

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Ooooh, I do hope we'll meet this Kiiara outside our dreams as well!
Though "roommate's" new friend looks vaguely like her? Or is it just the short hair? I'm a sucker for pretty girls with short hair.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It was a great start. Very effective banner to get coomers to click on it. The only thing that bugged me was the mom's model. It's a sexy model, but she looks the same age and MC and sis.

Also, all the girls look nice, but they pretty much have the same body and many of them very similar facial features.

Rajeshkumar

Dec 27, 2017
[VN] [Ren'Py] Acquainted [Chapter 1, v0.1.0] [Yuno Gasai] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.37GB
Repack size: 175MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / WorkUpload / / / PixelDrain /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:

I am getting virus alert after downloading this. Is it normal.
Screenshot 2022-08-19 140413.jpg

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Scarred girls are the best(both outside and inside). Bring them damaged goods, let me have that small, deliciously painful ember of hope to "fix" them and give them the love they deserve.
That will certainly work out and I won't get stabbed or suffer unrepairable emotional trauma :HideThePain:

Prgg191919

Feb 11, 2022
A little scared for the scarred girl in the continue button but super hyped about this game seems Very promising. Good luck dev, will definitely subscribe on patreon

bobvilla123

Jul 12, 2022
Really looking forward to more of this. Renders are beautiful. Cheeky tutorial as well, really appreciate the self aware bit. Also absolutely *love* the fact that an icon was included in the folder. Such a fantastic added touch. :D

Reactions: Yuno Gasai
Mar 18, 2019
Above average first release imo. Good quality renders, models and animations. The story is ok so far, but I see some rushing in it already.

My main concerns are the update gaps (this amount of content every month would be ideal, every 2 acceptable, anything more and it's a "wait until close to done" deal) and the number of characters. Still haven't seen a game with character bloat manage to keep its quality, usually they either devolve into a no story (or even worse, garbage story) fuck fest, get abandoned, or start getting updates every 6 - 12 months.

Worth a watch for now. Good luck.

Reactions: Yuno Gasai
4.30 star(s) 77 Votes