4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Above average first release imo. Good quality renders, models and animations. The story is ok so far, but I see some rushing in it already.

My main concerns are the update gaps (this amount of content every month would be ideal, every 2 acceptable, anything more and it's a "wait until close to done" deal) and the number of characters. Still haven't seen a game with character bloat manage to keep its quality, usually they either devolve into a no story (or even worse, garbage story) fuck fest, get abandoned, or start getting updates every 6 - 12 months.

Worth a watch for now. Good luck.
most quality VNs take time to make its just the way it is sadly.. its a case of if you care enough about the title and you know they are dedicated to its production then the wait is however long it takes within reason.. look at being a dik and summer gone as an example of timelines between release.. but as soon as the update drops all hell of praise breaks loose after all the bitching

bobvilla123

Jul 12, 2022
most quality VNs take time to make its just the way it is sadly.. its a case of if you care enough about the title and you know they are dedicated to its production then the wait is however long it takes within reason.. look at being a dik and summer gone as an example of timelines between release.. but as soon as the update drops all hell of praise breaks loose after all the bitching
So many people that have never even tried to figure out even a basic game in renpy make a lot of noise whining about how long/lack of content/patreon simping/blah fucking blah. The reality is these entitled brats expect Bethesda levels of quality and speed, with fewer people than you need to run a 7/11 making it. It takes years for teams of hundreds to drop games. 7 days to die has been in development for almost a decade. But folks expect these VN devs to just drop huge amounts of content every week. It's disheartening to see how disconnected these consumers are from the people producing it.

Edit: for fun click on the reacts and see actual people that think that "Games take time to make" is a controversial statement. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2021
Wow. Great first release.
For one some realistic writing which is verg much appreciated. Artwork is great and even die menu looks gold. Story seems to get really interesting.
Future tags are also OK. This is very promising. Curious how long updates will take etc...

2 things are bothering me:

Mom - this is the most ridiculous Mom I have ever seen... this is just a third Sister.. might be even a younger sister..

First outfit - camouflage pants and a black shirt? This is for garden work and not first day college after summer. No wonder Maeve broke up.. no style that guy. Haha...

PS: where is this town? With all those astonishing girls I need to move there!!! Every girl is a dream... I could never study there... haha..

Good luck, will be watching.

Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: Carefree247

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
Looking at the review, 19 5 stars, and then this one :cry::cry:
I'm NOT saying this game is bad but most of those 5 star reviews are bullshit too.

Most of them could be summarised as "There's not much yet but has potential, therefore 5 stars" :WaitWhat:. They're much worse than this guy's 1 star review, at least he gave some reason why he doesn't like it.

Anyways I think you shouldn't be able to rate the game until like 3 releases in but that's never gonna happen.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
I'm NOT saying this game is bad but most of those 5 star reviews are bullshit too.

Most of them could be summarised as "There's not much yet but has potential, therefore 5 stars" :WaitWhat:. They're much worse than this guy's 1 star review, at least he gave some reason why he doesn't like it.

Anyways I think you shouldn't be able to rate the game until like 3 releases in but that's never gonna happen.
That's the problem with most reviews on this site, everyone is praising the graphics but almost nothing else about the game is mentioned. It just makes the reviews more suspicious than anything else.

badass

Jul 24, 2017

you're probably right.. but still, there is no way this is a 1 star game esp for 1st release..
I'm not trying to attack the reviewer tho, like I said I was just hoping the dev doesnt get demotivated by this so he can continue develop and upgrading this game (y)

bobvilla123

Jul 12, 2022
That's the problem with most reviews on this site, everyone is praising the graphics but almost nothing else about the game is mentioned. It just makes the reviews more suspicious than anything else.
At the moment that's really all there is. It's less than 15 minutes of gameplay. It's pretty standard aside from the renders. I mean, how much variation can there really be with VNs? They're not all going to be Lessons in Love or Acting Lessons. If those are the bar then everyone else might as well go home.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Tagging it for the future. Seems interesting, hopefully its not another "gotta bang'em all" harem game

• Angry
Reactions: MadCore

wood0803

May 25, 2022
Start looks fine.
looking forward to the next update.
hope the project is successfully completed.

No matter how good the beginning is, it is useless if it is abandoned midway.

Anyway
Good Luck~

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
At the moment that's really all there is. It's less than 15 minutes of gameplay. It's pretty standard aside from the renders. I mean, how much variation can there really be with VNs? They're not all going to be Lessons in Love or Acting Lessons. If those are the bar then everyone else might as well go home.
See that's my point. You wouldn't know how long the game is nor if its up to par or as great as the other games based off these reviews since they mainly focus on graphics and nothing else.

bobvilla123

Jul 12, 2022
See that's my point. You wouldn't know how long the game is nor if its up to par or as great as the other games based off these reviews since they mainly focus on graphics and nothing else.
I generally just go off the version number, anything under .2 or so and I expect less than an hour or two, .2 to .5 I usually expect 2 to five hours, and so on. Given it's the first posting I went in with zero expectations, because its new from a first time dev. I don't trust reviews at the best of times, everyone here seems to base theirs off the number of boxes a game ticks on their wish fulfillment list anyway.

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes