4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Not bad for an initial release. Render quality in this one is top-notch. Been introduced to a lot of the girls already, but since its initial release, not much background as of yet. So far, Portia has got to be my favorite model. As for those who think the mom looks too young, that's true, but she's still hot so who cares. Can't wait to get to know the girls better, and to figure out what's up with Kiarra. Keep up the good work, and will eagerly await the next update, whenever that might be. Good luck!!!

JohnnyFlex

Jan 24, 2018
Damn this game is picking up traction fast. Gonna have to see what all the hype is about. Hope the dev doesn't lose interest like most do when they get this much success this quickly.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Gonna hope on Patreon glad this got to game level. Good to see old time member getting to dev level gamemaker Gratz

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Grimm0ne

Jul 24, 2019
Insane first drop, going to be in on this from the get-go, already to sign up next pay, this is going places Yuno Gasai!! Just hope the shy one makes it, that drop at the end.... gave me the creeps. Can't wait for Chap2+

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I'm gonna chime in here while this game is in early stages. Please Please don't put any NTR,SHARING or Lesbian/bi content in this. Don't get me wrong i have nothing against lesbian/Bi stuff but it's just not for me and there are sooooo many games out there that has Lesbian/bi content in it you would find it hard to find a good one that did not have it in it. This game seems like it has potential i'll keep a watch on it till it's at least half done or is done.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Insane first drop, going to be in on this from the get-go, already to sign up next pay, this is going places Yuno Gasai!! Just hope the shy one makes it, that drop at the end.... gave me the creeps. Can't wait for Chap2+
Did you notice Katrine ISNT on the cast poster..................... however that strange joker face scars is... and hasnt been revealed in game yet

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Did you notice Katrine ISNT on the cast poster..................... however that strange joker face scars is... and hasnt been revealed in game yet
Yes a mate had this theory a few pages back, which I hadn't realized. :unsure:
Upon seeing her in class I said oh well this girl appealed to me immediately, something really bad must have happened to her obviously, that left her with those scars, but at the same time turned her into some kind of... I don't know what, so she goes from being an introverted girl, to the complete opposite, smoking, dyed hair, tattoos, the clothes, the attitude, well we only have one picture, but still, what the hell happened to her, or rather, I really don't even want to know what the hell happened to her.
FOR ME that character is probably ruined... Really sad and unfortunate.
I suppose there will be people who are more attracted to her now, than to the introverted girl before.
If that's the case I applaud the Dev freedom to do something like that to a character, that I guess will be a main LI.
As a developer I have a hard time hurting my girls.
Maybe it's because I'm a bad developer :rolleyes: and I get very fond of my characters, anyway that's what I think.

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes